/romg/ Ragnarok Online - Rise of Midgard General

Not /rog/ but /romg/!

Main website: riseofmidgard.com/
Rates: 5/5/3, 20x cards, 0.1% equip minimum
Episode 13.3 without Stun immunity gear, slotted sunnies and BG gear.
Healer, Warper, Job Changer (for zeny), NO card remover

Wiki: riseofmidgard.com/wiki
There is tons of custom content and ROM-unique mechanics, so read all. Actually READ IT.

### NEW MAINTENANCE IS GONNA FIX PARTY EXP BONUS AND ADD PARTY AND TRADE CHANNELS, ###

Emperium drop when?

first for WoE confirmed working

>Rates: 5/5/3
Ain't nobody got the time for that.
ALthough I must admit I feel really nostalgic towards RO

breh it's not that bad, you can get to second job in a couple hours and you get this 2x coupon which helps a lot

DEAD

stop making these threads

fucking keep your clique shit at discord

Is there a discord?

I'm already tired of this server because of the lack of party chat. It's so hard to get an actual party going and recruit people. Before you could just say LFP and people would take you...

>trash hyping private server #6000000
LMFAO

>maintenance literally added party chat

Retard shitcunt

I didn' know that. Gonna hop on now.

all these disgusting alts

meant to post this one

clique guild when?

I thought you were banzo'd from 4ch

>he doesnt even know

elaborate

I got my bow rogue to base 60 and I'm tired of shooting Geographers now but like this guy said

Finding a party is a pain in the ass.

Everyone who posts this doesn't even play or plays on a server with 30 people.

>bow rogue

yeah what are you going to provide to a party

He can be a mobber for one thing or just physical damage no better than a Hunter.

Another body for xp? Some more damage? Mobbing? Does it matter? It's not like I'm playing a STR wizard. If people want Stalkers later, rogues need levels.

nobody wants stalkers later

hunters can tap with blitz, rogue can't, also using a rogue to mob is hot garbage vs a peco class especially when you have no gear

Usually when people want their useless garbage to get leeched they just provide an out of party bard/dancer or something along the lines.

Rogues have high FLEE and backslide as well as hide for safety.

And that's why this server is going to die.
"Play only these classes or get out"

>waah waah why won't people leech my useless shit lets blame it on the server

Never change /rog/

lol

every server is like this, you're not going to contribute nothing and get a free ride. either play something useful or solo level yourself like a normal person.

you're a rogue, just copy claymore trap and level faster than you would in a party

>thread last night had more than 400 replies
>people still wants to play RO with /v/ after atlas
>playing in the same server the clique subhumans are in

literally LMAO

I didn't get into the Altas clique what happened there?

anyone who still gets tricked into believing that
1) they're going to be accepted in the clique
2) the clique won't leave after less than 2 weeks

deserves everything they're going to get. they've been doing this for years now.

the clique unironically holds /rog/ back

you realize the clique created the last thread after /rog/ being dead forever, right? they're also most of the posters, when they stop playing the threads inevitably die. happens with every server.

/v/ had like 2 full guilds in atlas and a discord was created, wich actually lacked shitposting but clique autists got in and stirred shit up like crazy in threads because they were not leading any of the guilds and lacked any decisive power

the guild leader eventually left for reasons and i left the server and discord 1-2 days later

it was really fun while it lasted but it helped me see there's no way a 4chin community can prosper in this game without that people going full autismo

what the fuck is >the clique
yes, i'm new

a bunch of autists who play and do stuff together but are particularly fond of ragnarok online, they will collectively only play with themselves as they're regular friends - not irl but closer than anons, they're also tripfags/namefags sometimes and avid shitposters

they will insert themselves into /rog/ guilds,groups,servers and drag people into the server from Veeky Forums or /v/ and then when they're bored pull out and thus cause what seems to be an exodus and cause those same people to leave and thus ruin /rog/ and force another shitty server, thus fracturing the general again and starting the cycle

why would you play on rise of midgar if it was the same shit as dawn of midgar? it flopped really hard and its going to happen again

>mfw also play bow rogue
>starting to realize im basically an inferior hunter

But I'm bored of every other classes already.
Should I just play nothing instead?

liking ragnarok online is a mental illness

hop to the next kmmo
maplestory 2

Why would anyone play anything but a hunter as their first character? It is the only reliable class to level up and gather equips solo

what ab priest? you can just be a slut

pretty much every single job is super easy to level up, other than like alchemist

especially on this server with the super high card drops letting you make weapons/gear to go anywhere you want.

Bowling bash knights?

>MVP cards, I4001.gif Ghostring Card, I4001.gif Angeling Card, I4001.gif Maya Purple Card and I4001.gif Deviling Card have an expiration time of 30 days once they're slotted into equipment. After 30 days, they disappear.
LOL

.2% drop rate

lol a /rog/ thread

i might play but im sure my ping wil be fucking shit

i used to lead implyring but had to leave because i was to move to anoher fucking continent

is anyone from the guild still alive?

>tfw I made that pic

clique has never used trips

t. newfriend

>implying that justifies anything

The server has some unique built-in feature to reduce lag. Seems to work great for me.

But you're only setting yourself up for suffering.

t. someone who's been here since the first /rog/

PSA if anyone doesn't know yet:

Lutie Snowball quest allows you to make snowballs which are basically 190aspd nodelay throw stones that don't use SP.
You can use them to kill Geographers literally at level 10.

Forgot to add that they deal 50 damage each

>using 200 snowballs to kill a geographer

doesn't take that long
if you use ahk or similar you can spam them at an ungodly speed

u comin back? Damoiseau here

Start a real guild for us

I'd love to but 5x is pretty daunting for me, im not 14 anymore

you can always just be casual
and it's not that bad

it really does, though

it's pretty much exclusively to spice up the woe scene. easy mvp cards but frequent wipes so the server isn't overrun by them either

You know i might as well download the server, locate the clique's hangout city and spam memes nonstop

anyone willing to grind?

the clique is known to hate memes
they consider themselves cultured and above memes

you gonna make a guild?

dont think so, i'll play sporadically

my job consumes me

>68 replies
>18 posters

thanks fucking satan this is dead

nice meme