FAQ: pastebin.com/WVUfpeKr

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/8EkUMikP

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

>Upcoming Games

Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Current Events
Rance Birthday Drawfag Weekend (7th of Jan) - Draw your best Rance

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

new gele >>>>>>>> old gele

Will British ever be free from his prison?

OTP

Will alicesoft make an off game about that adventure when they're done with rance X?

Would be cool if all of them appear in X

I've used two medium weapon eggs on an A weapon, is there a way to scrap the effect and use large eggs on it instead?

Will Rance ever fuck Aurora?

I think not

And while we're at it - do large S weapon eggs even exist?

No one cares about British

I would love it. Chaos as the protagonist

very good chance in X

>Zeth tried to gas Hannies
Hannies confirmed for Jews.

What's up fellow rapist enthusiasts.
I am mildly freaking out right now because While the maginot line is drained, you have a checklist of 5 or 6 girls to target but having just done a bit of eagle orb grinding, events have happened, the maginot line is now broken. This is fine but now all the other girl checklists are gone leaving only one remaining, that being Target:Colmic. Was there a time limit window for these events? Have i now missed them?

I think you do the others in postgame

You can get them in postgame.

They are joke events. Basically you get cock blocked before you even enter the dungeon. In the post game you get them for real.

Why is the humour in this game so top tier?

When your main character rapes almost every woman he meets to comedic effect there's no reason to restrict yourself when it comes to humor

>humour
But he's just stating the truth. Don't tell me you don't have a single insect of quality

THE HARD ENCOUNTER IN THE HANNY PLAIN WAS A MISTAKE

What is your Rance's level when do the Ippatsu Challenge? He 2H-KOed me every single time.

Super Hannies are no joke, even around Rizna's hotspring trip progress of the game.

Can I clear Lil Avenger in VI?

How long can I store that "Free level ups" event before it dissapears?

Don't think so.

I was reading about Caloria and it dawned on me, she's like the perfect battle machine. Precise radar, tough adaptive armor, powerful machinegun and a flamethrower. Self-repair and artillery option too. She's a War Machine, but "wears" bioarmor, so, really, she's a Gyver. And a top-tier cutie. How can she possibly get any better?
Make her a bit more mature, perhaps? Give her another weapon, like missiles or death beam cannons? There is room for improvement and I have high hopes for X.

I only had it once.

Bigger Boobs. Not even joking, that's in Magnum

Bigger Boobs.

You can run from those battles, you know?

>implying that's better

That sounds like you are grossly underleveled
I beat him at level 68

That won't clear the red cloud

I thought you can't from those hard encounter events.

I did it in the post-game, so forever I guess.

>level 68
Not him but where the fuck did you grind that level? I'm 57 and I'm on the Abert mission in post-game..

Not him, but I did it in the near forest while I was looking for the Archfriend. I reached level 80 and that little shit didn't appear ;_;

Whew Lad, I didnt grind much in the game, but I never ran from any fights. im level 71 at that part.

I also kept rance with the XP boost items the entire game.

How do I beat Abert in Maginot line when the group is separated? I've got more game overs here than the rest of the game combined

What? He's pretty easy. You have Rick and Rance IIRC.

You have Rick, Rance and Sel, and someone else I think?
It's not hard, unless you're very underleveled I guess

I'm getting my ass handed on a platter and Rance is lvl 49

what do

You have Shizuka and Sel no? It's not a difficult battle.

No wonder Zeth almost destroyed their race. Those people are walking tanks, a great threat to any ambitious empire.

I'm at 58 at the moment and just beat V2 + Kakaro. Guess would do all the missions first and comeback for challenges then.

Dolhan was pretty tough and almost killed Rance. A poison that only they have the antidote for is quite dangerous too.

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear...

Maybe if Milacle learn about him. She would probably find him story and fate interesting.

I've done the 4 fights in the Hanny plain, went underground, and did the 3 fights behind the colored doors. Does this unlock anything? How do I reach the floating castle?

Thanks for not spoiler tag you selfish cunt.

castle come latter with event. But you have the hanny castle key ready at least.

The quickest place for farming to me was the underground tunnel you fight Yuki and Seizel on.

Thanks for nothing.

Pikoko

He said improvement.

Just giving her Bigger Boobs is not an improvement, it's a joke. And it hardly makes her more mature.

Use spoiler tag. In previous thread, there were many anons still at the first half of the game.

>Sel
>Attack

61. I got really lucky with acting before him almost every turn.

If you have any experience bread left, now is the time to use it

You can only have 9 experience bread in total by the way

It gives you a different CG

What other games besides Rance and Beat Blades are worth playing? Alicesoft usually makes fun games with decent H. I'd like to know more.

Should I watch the OVAs? Are they faithful to the game plot?

Played Kamidori yet?

Yes. And VAs are great.

Big Bang Age is supposed to be alright, I haven't gotten far in it though

That and Toushin Toshi 2

Daibanchou if you can only play games from after the 2000s.
If you are okay with older games, Toushin Toshi 2 and Mamatoto.

In Rance VI, what is text skip button? I seems to have accidentally toggled it and restarting doesn't help.

He said Alicesoft.

Rance's or from Alicesoft games in general?

Yeah, but I'm looking if Alicesoft specifically as any other games. I've played Kamidori and Bunny Black. Any other recommendations is appreciated though.

I like gameplay heavy H games like that. Makes you more invested in the story and characters and makes the H sweeter. Just wish that if you failed or whatever there would be bad ends for the characters.

It skips text. Just click it again turn it off.

The post I replied to doesn't specifically state that.

Evenicle.

Nevermind. I seem to have mouse button stuck, or something.

Sorry, I didn't realize that I had to specify since this was the Alicesoft general. But yeah, other game recommendations are appreciated. Looking for translated games or at least games I can figure out what's going on.

Pretty sure he doesn't know moon user.

Fuck .. actually, still having the problem.

What the fuck is this? This guy is Kenshin tier. He oneshots my fucking 560 unit Ranmaru.

>Beat Blades
well if your standards are that low pretty much everything

The OVAs are shit and skip a lot and have incredibly poor animation.

Nice Lia and Maris screenshots but otherwise pretty mediocre. I hope Pink Pineapple never get allowed to touch Rance ever again

>Pink Pineapple
They just published it

>This guy is Kenshin tier.
He insta-loses againt Rance? sweet

>only lost 200 guys after a Rance attack
we

How do I turn off autoskip of already read text in Rance VI?

Look at the top, the skip previously read text thing.

Sometimes it turns on because S toggles it on if you accidentally press it during dialog

>S
Oh, that one was it.
It is not in the options.

He fucks her in 02 and that's canon.

Nope, can't get past this nigger. Immune to assassination too.

Just press that button.

Fuck. Completely forgot about that menu.

Anise, what are you doing on this board?

>They say they always over 200 officers on standby
Can we report these mistakes anywhere?

anyone know what font sengoku rance uses?

Probably MS Gothic

I like Enron's taste in girls.

Also first Magnum mission is already more interesting than all of vanilla... how did this happen?

Those are gal monsters

Did the RNG just spazz out and shit out an OP generic? I can't fucking believe it.

Try and capture him, post his stats

You can do it user

>All those lines of Sieg trying to convince Megallas to join him like they were old friends and getting nothing in response

Too bad Sieg's dead. I'd love to see him interacting with the other Dark Lords in X.

So who is more fun to bully - Pastel or Kanami?