Thought on Jeremy Clarkson?

Thought on Jeremy Clarkson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DMuO-8S_0Wg
metro.co.uk/2016/12/27/the-grand-tours-james-may-claims-hes-not-actually-friends-with-jeremy-clarkson-and-richard-hammond-6346292/
youtube.com/watch?v=sxb_oFsT5j4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god

>ocasionally a funny man
>always an asshole
>shit writer
>reasonably entertaining presenter
>singlehandedly killed Top Gear
>the main reason why The Grand Tour sucks dick bigtime

Jezza: the maymay arrow review.

He's an autist with no filter between his brain and mouth. He's like a funny tolerable version of a tripfag.

t. chris evans

still better than matt leblanc

Tripfags have a filter though and everything they say is trying to protect their internet identity
Clarkson doesnt give a fuck what he does and if it drags his name through the mud or not

Mancrush

Hes a big guy

punched piers morgan, based on that alone he's bretty gud

based english

this basically
he's an IRL car shitposter

I like to think of him an an honorary aussie

He's pretty good. James May is better.

The only problem I have is with how TGT is someone even more scripted in TG was.

At his best, he's fantastically entertaining. At his worst, he's unwatchable. He's also a control freak and likely why TGT is scripted to hell and back and no fun.

Who is this guy? Ive seen him mentioned on Veeky Forums a few times.

aside from the Fiat/GM/Ford/VW CEOs he's the number 1 voice in the car world. i mean really, he's driven every worthwhile car since 1980 and he's been a journalist forever.

not to mention he's very objective if you can put your emotions aside. a lot of his modern criticisms are pretty reasonable in regards to usability and necessity.

obviously you guys didn't pay any attention to what was going on after Clarkson was fired. when news came up that he was going to start a new show with Amazon, it was also announced that the BBC had put a complete lock on all of the trademarks that had made TG so popular. stuff like calling hammond 'hamster' and saying 'cock' was supposed to be off limits.

so don't blame clarkson for how awful TGT might be, blame the BBC for being dickbags and abusing trademarks to be spiteful.

They don't have to use trademarked terms to make it fun, they have to understand what gets people invested in a series and they blatantly don't with this one. They could make an infinitely better show with the three with a small camera crew meeting local car culture across the world and buying shitboxes in each country to see how long they run for. Would cost less, too.

over the hill

Lol i gave my privacy up on here long ago and it makes the trolls even madder

James May has a show involving standing in a shed for hours on end putting things back together and that is multiple times more investing than ANYTHING I have seen yet on TGT.

Annoying, intolerable

I watched it recently and I loved it. It's low enough stakes that you can honestly believe that he might fuck up and have it not work at the end.

reassembler is based, it really is better than tgt

I don't get why he doesn't like Porsches

see
and see
And then shut the fuck up once you get Clarkson's thick dick out of you rmoth.

As a television presenter, decent.
As a writer, unnotable.
As a celebrity with a fanbase, god save us.

Hammond, May, and Clarkson ran an OK show but it is difficult for me to divorce that from their conduct offscreen and the kind of fans they attract.

The Reassembler is the best kind of TV and I bet that if you handed TGT to May, 's suggestion is exactly what you'd see, and it would be great.

I could see TGT falling apart and the BBC bringing May back onto TG to save it YET AGAIN although they should shoot some new nature docus like Planet Earth and have May narrate them.

is a bad driver
does not really review cars

Tymon please.

How was your lonely New Year's in your unheated hovel eating a can of cold beans?

A YouTube channel called MCM do that already and they're pretty popular.

while this post is surely typical Veeky Forums contrarian bait, clarkson in grand tour really fucks shit up. two or three last episodes are about other guys having good ideas and clarkson advertising alfa romeo instead

although that's probably just product placement and clarkson himself is not to to blame

pretty much a hack at this point.

also does not believe the things he says

Not as sexy as Vicki, not as based as Tiff.

meme car man

funny

>IRL shitposter

There has never been a more accurate description of him.

Seriously, it fits PERFECTLY in any sense.

>hyperboling all over the place
>constantly attacking
>laughs about the people he attacks
>quickly bored
>mediocre driving skills but still brags like a tard. most stunts are cut-in stunt driver scenes
>occasionally sarcastically spewing truth

etc

pretty cool guy

knackered old cunt

youtu.be/DMuO-8S_0Wg

t. kit kat
we aren't mad that you're carl the cuck, in fact we find it quite amusing

>James May has a show involving standing in a shed for hours
rotlfmao
can't make this shit up
what a cuck

on the contrary my good user

Are you implying that James May is even close to as good as David Attenborough?

>gay clarkson
>miata
I've ran out of keks

split my sides first time i found that years ago

You are a degenerate
You won't ever be quarter as cool as James May

>You are a degenerate
I'm not the one watching his wife get pounded by a nigger from a shed with CCTV screens

edgy

Too bad you will never have a wife or any meaningful relationship

He is an embodiment of why great britain is dying. Guys who are still nerds who cannot reproduce.

I'm afraid to think what you're embodiment of then.

Are the previous episodes available somewhere? I didn't know about it until recently and was hoping to watch them. Thanks in advance.

>metro.co.uk/2016/12/27/the-grand-tours-james-may-claims-hes-not-actually-friends-with-jeremy-clarkson-and-richard-hammond-6346292/
>They are not my friends
What did he mean by this?

>He is an embodiment of why great britain is dying. Guys who are still nerds who cannot reproduce.
then why can't they build proper cars? brits aren't nerds, they're just useless.

are you actually autistic?

That the reason that they have worked together for so long is the same as Penn and Teller: they just work together and they aren't really close off set.

Or perhaps I was wondering why someone would think he's friends with Juan Ovues, if the context doesn't suggest that.

>not being on private trackers
probably even on the pleb public ones desu

He's obviously rusing, lad.

that's hot

ITT autists that don't realise he's roleplaying (Just like Hammond and May) and that he probably knows more about cars than 99.9% of Veeky Forums

I'm literally autistic (well, aspergers) and realize this. The problem with Veeky Forums isn't autism, it's retardation (different than autism, which is the next step in human evolution).

youtube

I bet they were all drunk.

lucky guy got to fuck at least one of those mature ladies

I prefer this guy.

He's alright. Good driver but as a journalist he's just another kiss ass like the rest of them.

Uhm, you do realized he roasted the shit out of Ferrari and wasn't until very recently allowed to drive a fucking Ferrari back again because Hurrdurranello was so assblasted at what he said?

>MCM
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN ENGINE SWAP AND TURBOCHARGE A SUBARU LIBERTY WAGON YOURSELF, ALL YOU NEED IS A FREE ENGINE AND TURBOCHARGER, A TURBOCHARGING EXPERT AND HIS SHOP TO DO ALL THE WORK FOR YOU, AND A PROTOTYPE HALTECH ECU WITH FREE TUNING TO GET YOU STARTED

SUPPORTED BY JUST CAR INSURANCE

SO MUCH FUCKING THIS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yeah so what. He did it once. Now he learned his lesson and is back to sucking cock like the rest of them.

Try watching some of the documentaries he's done on the WW2 raids and stuff, he's really good when he's doing a serious show.

Fuck MCM Moog clearly has been in over his head for the better part of a decade when it comes to actually knowing how cars work and the process behind builds.

How the fuck could be actively avoid learning this shit?

Pissing off Ferrari isn`t really an accomplishment, it just requires access to one.

>I gave up my privacy
>not using a trip

what

Ausfags know my posts just from my posting style they have shitposting telekinesis cunt get on our facken level dickhead wanka poof seppo

I must have been on /pol/ too long, was sure that "k***" couldn't be what I thought it was

Bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxb_oFsT5j4

>the main reason why The Grand Tour sucks dick bigtime

thats America though

I love him but I love May more

kek, I thought the same thing
Do you guys really not recognize baneposting?

I still don't understand what is it if not kike

Same with me, the only thing I can think of besides "kike" is "kunt" but it makes no sense.

Oh and maybe knob, but I don't think anyone would censor that.

Haha, Aspergers is not the next stage of human evolution my dear misguided potato. But keep telling that to yourself. Social interaction is of vita importance to human society and was key to our evolution thus far. Those incapable of that would fail as a society.

You are obsolete, NT normalshit.

My point exactly, try communicating like that in the real world, if you do go there. You won't get very far with others. Nice lack of counterpoint by the way.

theyre on tpb my dude.

>I CAN'T INTO DARWIN

TOP KEK

I don't see why a VW should be a sports car.

>Implying the 3 Musketeers would betray each other.

yes this so much. also the one with richard called something like "should i worry about ____" and he researched different harmful things on the show

>Social interaction is of vital importance to human society
not with cell phones the way they are

He said that so he could get them on board of TGT, because Wilman told him "You don't get to bring friends". Devilishly clever.

"We didn't sell out, that's why we've been shilling 3 specific brands of car and 1 brand of parts since day one of the show, it's also why we mysteriously get free shit from Ford, and a professional camera crew and shit tonnes of money and our own private shed and a special with roadkill and a new 'gaming show' dedicated almost exclusively to shilling."

I like MCM, but they're sellouts, and they're faggots. Marty has given Moog a brojob, and moog has tongued marty's anus before they film episodes.

ebin man, 10/10

TGT should just be top gear specials type of episodes, don't release them every single week but seeing as they are constantly on the move now it would be interesting