South Florida Meet

>

Is this meet still happening? According to the archived thread, it's scheduled for January 22nd. There was interest in the thread, but it died down and I"m not sure if people are still going.

This is being posted pretty late for Florida/Eastern time, so I might have to make another thread in the morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eCxT2dy
discord.gg/8URFB2v
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah
there will be like 2 anons there
and maybe pepsi

Fucked up Tiburon fag here, Im interested

>implying my rotary turdbucket will make it to west palm.

>implying any Florida meet will ever happen with more than like 3 people

which rotary turdbucket?
i'll trade you maybe

or go to tacobell tonight instead

shit i think i'll be there

North Floridians BTFO

Join the discord
discord.gg/eCxT2dy

A totaled tiburon by any chance?...

>implying its a meet solely based on anons.
The meet can work out as its at cars and coffee and we can just invite any car friends along for a good head count which is my intent. It will be fun to bring just about anyone and go go karting afterwards as planned.

if you are in broward or Dade email me at [email protected] or my insta @itsnathanz31 to plan a caravan

So far the carvan may consist of about 10 people, it will leave from South Miami, where i95 Begins. Traffic will be low so we can cruise at a good speed and make it in less than an hour.

Why would I want to drive 3+ hours to this shit. Make it in central Florida you fucking faggots.

No, we tried that before. Everyone in South Florida is a lazy bitch. Won't even drive an hour, much less 3.

Also Central Florida is a boring shithole.

Can confirm, I overslept for the Sunday meet even though I live 15 minutes away from the Outlet where the meeting was held.

Florida meet on the 22nd of January.

Cars and coffee starts at 9am-12pm.

1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd,
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

After cars and coffee we'll be heading to PBIR for karts. Should be there around noon or so.

Fuck it, I'll go. How much is PBIR anyway?

I'm not sure but I think there's supposed to be a deal since it's a Sunday or something.

Several people won't be karting but still going just to hang out.

Carts are 35 one ride, 52 for two, 75 for three.

That's not bad. I'll go to cars and coffee since I'll be in south Florida anyway, but I'm not sure about the karts. I'll see when I'm there, I guess. Any specific place or car to look for?

The cars with anime on them probably.

I'll go and I'm down for karting afterwards, assuming you all want to get your asses kicked! Just kidding but yeah I'll go. Should I bring the Avalon or the LS?

too scary

Pro tip
This C&C gets packed quick
They charge entrance and close off the parking once its filled.
Arrive before 9 am for best luck.
Like previously stated it starts at 9 am.
I'm doing a caravan from Miami up i95, it will take less than an hour from the start of i95 to the shopping plaza this is held at.
If we leave at 7 am we will arrive at 8 am which I think is safe. Its sunday morning so there will be no traffic and we can cruise in the travel lane at a good pace.
Anyone south of West Palm is free to join us on i95 although obviously its Miami fags starting down south.
anyone interested please say so in the discord or kik chat so I can coordinate.

>page 10
>expecting people to show up
Have a bump

pepsi ur a fag come fight me at what ever Cumberland farms you are making a delivery to, ill be waiting.

rx8

Are you going both days?

>Page 8

Just Saturday I think

You can find me off Sheridan. Or Deerfield wit my boi Carlos who runs the store.

Where are you leaving from at 7am?

..also as far as "travelling at a good pace" I'll speed through Dade because the cops don't give a fuck unless it's a state trooper, but up north the cops are everywhere and would probably slow down.

Driving on I-95 on Sunday mornings is the best. Everybody does like 80mph. I like to fly down to Hallandale at 6:30am on Sundays to get the best bagels ever and I do like 90 the whole way there.

Just watch out because on weekends FHP likes to do speed traps. They do them at the north end of Lauderdale and Pompano a lot by like Cypress Creek and Atlantic and last weekend I saw them up by Boynton. Almost always going northbound too, never southbound.

I'm going Saturday too but will avoid you.

I'll wear my favorite WATâ„¢ attire.

I've never even been to Marlins Park. How is the parking? I bought the parking pass with the tickets anyway. Been to Sun Life or Hard Rock or whatever they call it and the parking there isn't bad at all. BB&T is super easy too, but this is because I'm used to Chicago which is a pain in the ass. Especially for Wrigley and Soldier Field.

>rx8
not an fc
sad

There will be plenty of parking nearby with people who have parking spaces nearby selling spaces for like 10 or 15 bucks.

Otherwise the garages are there which is where you'll be parking. Easy to get to and if you have a parking pass there should be a specific one you park at.

how far south? I live up in Pensacola and would love to meet up with some Veeky Forums bros

Yeah early in the morning on Saturday and Sunday are the best times on i95. Thanks for the tips on the speed traps. I for sure don't want a ticket and I know you don't with your commercial drivers license.

What if you have a nice car? How do you get it in the main area?

What main area? The parking garages are right next to the stadium so I don't get what you mean.

If you want information about the meet please join discord.

discord.gg/8URFB2v

I'll be there offering scratch insurance so you won't have to worry about your car getting scratched.

me too.

>tfw your clutch starts slipping just in time

Some stuff is a parking garage, and other stuff is people parking cars to show. What if you want to show your car? I guess that's what I'm asking.

>using a botnet

There might be valet I guess but I have no idea where to park otherwise to show off your shitbox.