/svg/ Shadowverse General

Bloody Party Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (READ IF YOU ARE NEW)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/G5kGb

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Bat'ed:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12053049
youtube.com/watch?v=tYH6DV03qTU
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/appmedia-aggro-shadowcraft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/12053049

Play shadow user.

>no yurius as the lead singer
Shit party

youtube.com/watch?v=tYH6DV03qTU

This OP remenber Dropkix

Elves are best

WHERE ARE THE AGGRO BLOOD AND DARIA SHITTERS
I NEED MY FREE WINS

I already am.

I'm gonna get to Masters using only Shadow.

>those control blood winrates

Fuck Elves

too poor

Has SV just become incredibly dull and unfun for anyone else? Like, the meta during DE was actually somewhat varied. Almost every craft had really strong decks. Obviously there was annoying crap like Elana haven but there was counterplay to that.

In RoB, it seems like the most uninteractive decks are the strongest and it just makes it unfun to play against, whether you win or lose. Fighting Daria Rune isn't based on outskilling the enemy, it's based entirely on their luck of the draw. If they get a good hand you might as well just concede, there's nothing you can do. OTK Roach is entirely based on whether you can draw a ward by turn 7 for most decks. It's not as bad as RNGstone but damn it's getting real boring.

Finally pulled two Legends in one pack!

Feels good, man.

Nice expansion Cygames.

>get a Daria deck because I get two Darias out of the free RoB packs
>now have a good deck since my only deck before was midsword
>can climb ladder
>get quests other than Rune
>only cards I had were enough to build crappy facedecks to play in unranked
>everyone is playing anti-Daria decks even though I haven't seen a single Daria in unranked
>can't complete quests anymore

Thanks Cygames.

Okay I joked about it before but I literally don't have enough deck slots anymore

Same. They just gave everyone more insta win cards.

Didn't get any decent responses in the last thread so I'm going to pose this question again, why do you guys think the evolved form of the Sektor looks like a Murmillo when his name is clearly referencing an older type of gladiator, the Secutor?

Remove

Give me your smuggest neps

This faggot in take two had literally 6 Yurius.

why do you care so much?

Teach us your secrets for beating Daria. Unless they brick how do you beat the follower vomit? No boardclear can take out 2 oglers at turn 4.

How do you even make an anti-Daria deck? Even themis comes out too late.

Also, does anyone know who the cutie in the Healing Prayer art is? Is she a RoB character?

Kys

>Like, the meta during DE was actually somewhat varied. Almost every craft had really strong decks.

What?

Sure 3 classes had tier 1 decks but that meant that everyone who didn't play those were fucked.

Now with tier 1 being tiny every class has tier 2 decks they're able to play

gib aggro deck list lunachang

sample size, negro

Common was a mistake.

CBlood

>I actually manage to put Atomeme down on turn 4 in T2
>this bloodshitter just happens to have Alpha Wolfman + Executioner's Axe on hand

Nice fucking game

I'm just interested in other people's opinions on it because I'm a shitty autist I guess.

Do you just think they chose the Murmillo outfit because it looks cooler but went with Sektor because they thought it had a nicer ring to it?

So you never played with blood or shadow in DE.

sword still good but you need to upgrade your banner meme

Yeah I just started and I like the loli. Is this a good start point?

That's what always happens dude

I have 3 atomemes but there's too much early removal

The cutest!

To fight cancer, you must become cancer.

Same difference here.

I felt bad. Pretty sure that guy feels bad too.

Drakengard elves don't count as people, yeah, if the guy from the BrOne manga is anything to go by. And then there's Arioch.

You're delusional if you believe any of that. The meta is even more varied right now.

Every craft has around 10% usage on ladder, Rune being the only ridiculous outlier with ~30%. DE had Shadow, Blood and Dragon at less than 10% usage with Haven, Sword and Elf at roughly 20% usage each.

Sword is falling off pretty quickly though I think.

The unsung hero of every duel against Daria.

I don't even play Baldie anymore.

Aggro shadow is pretty easy to learn. It's not the best deck but it's not bad.

If you think Luna is best loli that's reason enough to play shadow. She makes cute noises when you evolve her units.

I find the opposite, I actually stopped playing in the last month of DE (only turned it on for the free shit) because the meta was awful. While there's less tier 1 decks this time around, there's a LOT more tier 2 decks and every class has at least one viable deck this time around.

Then again, I didn't race up the ranked ladder so I still see fun decks instead of Daria all day.

Try this please

It looks memey as fuck

LET ME JUST BURN YOUR FACE WHILE I KILL YOUR SHIT TO STALL OUT FOR MY FREE TURNS

>Sure 3 classes had tier 1 decks but that meant that everyone who didn't play those were fucked.
Midrange Sword, Control Sword, Seraph/Elana Haven, PTP and Aggro Elves, D-Shift(Even if the win-rate is negative it pretty much limits most control from the meta), Face Dragon. The only ones that really suffer are Blood and Shadow.

T1 is tiny now but that's because it's head and shoulders above everyone else. And honestly, I have nothing against strong decks, it's just that those decks have little in the way of counters, or even counterplay. Against Daria it's just sitting on your hands while they play MM and insight until turn 5 and they vomit the board full of drops. That's just not fun.

Please explain further.

Maybe it was a mistake to say anti-Daria decks, I meant anti-aggro decks. I might have done much better if I was playing Daria, but my quests weren't for Rune, so I didn't have that option.

The Daria matchup is mostly RNG though. The deck doesn't take that much skill to play as long as you're thinking about how best to spend evos, and if you want to play spells to get a bigger boost or just play followers. You don't see it because you can't see your opponent's hand, but it's often a struggle to get what you want as a Daria player if you aren't lucky. Even a slight tempo loss can mean a board wipe which can earn the slower deck the win.

>Aggro shadow
gib dick please senpai

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET THE IDOL SLEEVES TO WORK AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to impregnate Luna and start a family with her!

I'm guessing kill Daria then crash her into witchette or blade.

fuck that manga and fuck elves

Because it looks cool? I dunno man

What the fuck is JO dragon

This manga is great.

I would the same thing and fuck all the elfs

Yes/No?

It's almost like it's never fated to work out

>healing from 1 hp to 11 against aggro bats using lucifer
>urias disconnects when he loses
Thank you based Sakurai.

Starting on turn 4, she can pop anything Rune summons from Flame Destroyer, to Ogler, to Levi, to Daria herself. All of which Cudgel can't touch. She can also finish off other followers herself like witchette and that storm minion.

Finally, she costs less than Cudgel, so late game you can play her alongside other cards like Bible Black, Healing Angel, or whatever. Such a useful card.

you can have my homebrew: qckl

works great in A2

WARDS
A
R
D
S

A secret.

Well if you're a beginner you won't be able to afford the golds or legendaries for a meta deck probably but I would do something like this:

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/appmedia-aggro-shadowcraft

Everyone here hates gamepress and there will be hate responses even to this post, but their decks are really not a bad starting point for someone who is brand new to the game.

Once you understand things better you can try to find some more cutting edge decks and even build something yourself.

This is literally the strongest thing Haven has left after you Odin their Seraphs

Getting dinked for 2 damage a turn by a bunch of angels and hammer girls until you drop Bahamut on their ass along with some real followers.

t0 deck

No because rita is better

the art was nice but the author is a dick and the backgrounds are terrible

Daria is a mess. It's 100% RNG. 2nd and good hand? Auto win. Everything else? Have fun.

Bats are better than Daria in every way. Much cheaper, much easier to play, not relying on going 2nd or 1st.

It's by far the best deck in game now and uses 0 legos.

>DE was actually somewhat varied
>lol elana haven 5 times in a row :)
hell yeah

>keep wasting gold on darkness evolved packs
>can't open Seraph or Bloody Mary

I'm stuck playing aggro shit and i just to be a control high IQ player.

But the prevalence of Daria kind of ruins that shit. The problem with decks like that and Roach is that there's 0 interaction. Even against T1 decks in DE there were ways to play around them. Midsword is vulnerable to combo options, Face Dragon had issues against wards, PTP and Seraph take time and lose to Odin. What counter is there to Daria? Save for, you know, everyone playing haven.

The Daria card itself barely matters. The problem is the MASSIVE free value she presents. You dump your hand usually and you leave your board open to clear and have no backup. Not with Daria, you get free draw and don't suffer fear of boardclear. Just pour your 0-cost followers out the moment they get cleared.

That's the point, sure it might have weaknesses but it's nothing the opponent can do anything about. It basically becomes single player at that point.

elves so cute so perfect

tfw got vials but want to make about 5 different decks in different classes

I'm scared to craft anything now in case I unpack it the next day

>Seraph
>high IQ

Ok, thanks for explaining user.

on turn 2? how is that even possible

I am. With the Luna nude mod

>wards
>against Piercing rune and MISERABLE TO BOOT
>against wind blast
>against witchbolt
Yes, it's not like Rune has always had good removal options OH WAIT

This, I got baited into reading it because elves but the MC went full retard in 8 chapters

Anyone have the data of DE? i want to see the tri-color sword,forest,haven festival of this expansion.

Yeah...you're probably right.

Am I being memed? This deck is absolutely fucking retarded. You expect to win with 1 single follower that will get removed instantly because you played nothing else?

>Burial Grounds
>Ghoul's Banquet, Skeleton
We've been over this a hundred times already

>implying piloting Pure Seraph and surviving in this aggro-ridden meta doesn't take skill

Rabbit Necromancer is so great they disconnect out of fear.

>Am I being memed?

Yes, it's a JO deck

Not that user but thanks, this game looks fun and has some nice characters and card art.

>She makes cute noises when you evolve her units.
Truly best girl material. I'm just sad that I didn't come to these generals sooner but, better late than never.

Something to share with your bros.

Elana haven at least had counters or counterplay, and wasn't 100% pure RNG.

thanks anons

Play sword, drop Aurelia. Wow, a follower that can't be wind blasted, piercing runed, or witch bolted.

is this any good or is it meme

i know there's a ramp dragon deck that runs this but i'm not crafting 2 more

THEY'RE SO CUTE WHEN THEY HOP

But JO Dragon is strong as fuck against Aggro Blood and Nep Shadow. I've also stalled many Darias untill they milled themselves to death.

JO Dragon wasn't just a meme. I owe you an apology, /svg/

You need to removal everything until you put 2 or 3 pendant in the field and then 20 damage in face damage with spells.

>turn 1 Plea
>turn 2 Banish
>turn 3 Banish
>turn 4 cuckgel/hammer girl/Tribunal
>turn 5 cuckgel/hammer girl/Tribunal
>turn 6 Themis
>turn 7 Themis
>turn 8 Seraph
>turn 9 Win

I am now Masters

>Am I being memed?
Sorry that you don't understand high-tier decks user

When they add more spells to Dragon everyone will start to bitch about it.

I charged crystals via steam and they appear on my account when I play on my PC, but not on my phone. Is that normal?