pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Azura a shit

Camilla a best!

I adore Felicia utterly and completely

I want to nestle her in my arms and tell her she's beautiful

>A tier

I'm happy about this

Congrats buddy, you have a high-tier waifu. More that can be said about a lot of the sad sacks around this place. I won't name names, not necessary. Treat her well my dude.

You trying to make me look like some kind of spamming shitposter? I come here to help LTC enthusiasts and new bloods alike, and this is what you do to me? Fugeddaboutit.

>if I spam it maybe I can get them all deleted and make the evil tier list go away

I wonder who could be behind this?

Nth for whats in the extended script for RD

>cutest mercenary
>cutest Ylisse girl
>cutest Nohr girl
>cutest FE girl
>pretty good unit in all games
Is there anything Severa can't do?

Not be a cunt

I love Hana!

kys

Tale 5 cocks in her ass at the same time

How can you blame her? She's not Tharja.

What the fuck are you even doing?

I posted the first one to try and help my fellow /feg/gots out, some Mozufag's spamming the rest to make it a bannable thing.

STOP

Let's be honest here, M*zucucks are the only fanbase that would stoop so low as to try and spam a thread with a list in the hopes of never having to see/get triggered by it again. You never see any other waifufags acting this way. Talk about pathetic.

Tharja can't even take 2 cocks in her ass

How did Mozufags manage to become our worst posters? LTC discussion literally drove them off the deep end?

Better post the Revelation tier list

We did it, Reddit! Mozubros rejoice! LTC discussion is no longer welcome!

>tfw all we need to do is spam a post we don't like and it will get deleted along with the rest

Waifufags, take note. We can stop the cuckposting this way too.

Stop.

@164974147
>LTC discussion is no longer welcome!
>Spamming lists for the sake of shitposting counts as Discussion

( L O L

Who are you trying to fool when you don't know shit about FE and only come here to shitpost? You're the same faggot that's been posting early cuck-threads for weeks along with a tier list with 0 information and authentic gameplay value. You're the same faggot thar has falseflagged as a Sakurafag, a Mozufag, a Serrafag, and a Pierifag to name a few. You're probably Silascuckold which makes everything worst.

>inb4 i'll falseflag to give myself a free (You) xd

Please drink bleach and remove your meaningless existence from the gene pool.

>we literally cannot post a gameplay tier list or mention mozu being a bad unit without mozufags sperging out and spamming until all the posts get deleted

There's no defending this to be honest.

[insert character here] a best!

>stop posting Fire Emblem artwork in Fire Emblem General

Why?

Mozu was a mistake

Can't we just compromise and say that while she is indeed cute, she's also a mediocre unit?

No, because she's honestly sort of ugly and mediocre is too nice of a word to describe her as a unit. She's pretty terrible, which is probably why they shoved her in some filler paralogue mission even though she's a first gen.

How much would /feg/ pay to place their hands on Lucina's ass and breasts?

I like Hana

I really like this support.

Felicia is the cutest! Spending time with my lovely wife is the greatest thing in the world! I care about her more than anything! She could not possibly be more perfect! I love Felicia!

How is it that Mozu is so upsetting to people? Yeah she's not the best looking girl and I'm not fond of characters who rely on being moe to be likeable, but still. What, are people mad about the idea of someone using her over Niles or something?

Is the catch that I'd have to pay extra to be told where they are?

They're perfect together desu

Her official artwork is pretty meh. I'm surprised she gets fanart at all, she's just kind of forgettable. Not that I'm complaining,

I don't get why Mozu would be a controversial unit either, honestly it just seems like people are desperate for a topic to shitpost about. Fates isn't like the older games where you have shitty units that will ruin your runs if you train them.

I'd gouge my left eye out for it.

>What, are people mad about the idea of someone using her over Niles or something?

No, we're annoyed with Mozu's waifufags trying to make her out to be anything more than a poor unit and coming up with bullshit arguments to the contrary. They have single-handedly made LTC discussion here impossible with their bullshit and the arguments it creates.

At 12x of FE5.

Where the hell are the dancers with the Warp Staff and Knight Proof? And what do you need to do to make them spawn?

>everyone always plays LTCs
I wouldn't be surprised if it were Severafags that keep pushing LTCs because it makes their waifu look better.

>No, we're annoyed with Mozu's waifufags trying to make her out to be anything more than a poor unit and coming up with bullshit arguments to the contrary.

Mozufags don't even post here anymore.

They turn up at the left side of the map at like turn 15 and 25 and 30 or something.

I wish that was true.

Thats suppose to be a bad thing?

I have never seen people do that except for obvious bait, nor have I seen anyone actually trying to discuss LTC runs. I wish they would too, gameplay discussion would be a nice change of pace.

They spawn at the right side on turns 25 and 30 if no dancers have been killed

Its kind of a fact
No one gave a shit either way about LTC until we learned Severa was actually good for it

Yes, it's a bad thing that we can't discuss a certain element of Fire Emblem gameplay without a Mozufag chiming in white knighting for their shitfu with their "arguments".

Fuck off with that "it's merely shitposters trying to make us look bad!" nonsense and take some accountability for being part of one of our more obnoxious resident character fanbases.

My beautiful wife

With Severa!

>tfw the real pic isn't triple anal

>marry Kagero
>she always hangs out with Kaze, Saizo and Ryoma

>Marry a Fates waifu
>She prefers other men

Such is life.

>take some accountability for being part of one of our more obnoxious resident character fanbases
Wut, Mozu is one of me least favorite characters in FE. I guess you can think what you want, but personally I think its more likely people (for example) spam tier lists for the sake of shitposting and getting people like you riled up, as opposed to their love of a fictional character. People can like Mozu and admit that she's bad for LTCs.

No they don't.

what would their group be called?

title of their number 1 hit single?

Are they affected by Pahn getting recruited?

>dat pic

People are definitely not making her their waifu for her body

>People can like Mozu and admit that she's bad for LTCs.

If this was actually the case, they wouldn't constantly derail threads whenever unit efficiency came up. But let me guess, those guys weren't REAL mozufags, right?

cocks

I'm bored, so this is my personal list

Corrin
Azura
Xander
Camilla
Reina
Shura
Ryoma
Fuga
Gunter
Hinoka
Jakob 1
Silas
Felicia 1
Subaki
Beruka
Kagero
Saizo
Hayato
Takumi
Oboro
Leo
Elise
Kaze
Keaton
Hinata
Charlotte
Rinkah
Scarlet
Felicia 2
Flora
Arthur
Niles
Sakura
Kaden
Selena
Orochi
Setsuna
Effie
Laslow
Benny
Peri
Nyx
Hana
Jakob 2
Azama
Mozu
Odin

But she's a fine unit. Inefficient maybe, costly perhaps, but a good archer nonetheless and definetly worth the early investment outside of LTC.

Name; No more triangle attack

#1 hit single; No seriously, where the fuck is my triangle attack

This is exactly what I'm talking about. It never fucking ends with you people.

88 T U R N S

T

U

R

N

S

they really weren't

i mean, it's obvious that you're a shitposter only pretending to care about muh efficiency and forcing memes like censoring her name

Neat

Should be sailor mars tho

"Cynthia and 2 Sluts"

#1 hit: Cuck Halation, featuring a solo from Cordelia!

Yeah, every time you see a waifufag acting obnoxious it's not really a waifufag doing that. It's a secret bogeyman just trying to make them look bad!

He literally told you that you were right you fucking spaz. He admitted she was inefficent and he admitted she was costly to invest in.

Nah, just don't kill any dancers, even the one that spawns on turn 25

>Seriously replying to Silascuck

Why are you wasting your time?

Pump and dump Cynthia for Sumia

Can I capture and release them like the Lenster Soldiers in Chapter 18?

I'm not sure, actually. If they are in your way, keep them captured to be safe

>It's mozufags
No you nigger it goes like this
>Someone posts the tier list
>either someone says "fuck off no one plays LTC" or "Selena isn't that good"
>shitposter replies with LMAO MOZUFAG TRIGGERED like a total retard
>repeat ad infinity

>not both

you're still here, i see

Not before saying

>But she's a fine unit.

And maybe you dense motherfuckers can't really can't see it, but the reason this is a bullshit statement is because the same exact methods used to make Mozu "a fine unit" (because she sure as fuck isn't one naturally) can be used for literally every single goddamned unit in the game. It completely invalidates judging units by their individual value, which is ultimately what Mozufags want, because otherwise they'd be forced to admit their precious waifu is bad at something.

So, we can't mention tier lists, we can't talk about efficiency in general without some Mozufag forcing their way into the conversation talking about irrelevant bullshit (but if you play INefficiently she's good!). We can only sit here and play things their way, because the discussion is always going to be derailed by them otherwise.

Or, sorry, derailed by the mysterious shadowy group dedicated specifically to making Mozufags look bad.

Ok /feg/ i'm gonna make a pitiful attempt at putting this thread on a good track and generate gameplay discussion by sharing bits of my experience with FE6 HM(not that you'll find it useful/interesting coming from a newfag but whatever).

The cavaliers are life-savers and prove how usefull supports are, feeding them most of the kills in the early levels pays back a lot in ch 7. Miledy is still as a fucking monster and since her lil' brother can catch up to her more easily thanks to his HM bonuses they make a deadly pair with an A-support and can easily solo plenty of maps.

In general my main issue with the game is the unit balance, most units are utter shit and are completely useless while others simply trivialize a lot of maps, Fir+Rutger with A support(inb4 m-muh LTC!) are untouchable and along with Zeiss+Miledy made Ch. 21 is a breeze. Overall i enjoyed HM but Sacae was a pain the ass(ch. 20 was the only one i enjoyed) and i feel like the game required a bit more of polishment. It's also kind of cool/weird to see how similar the game is to FE3 and makes me wonder how was its reception by Kagafags in japan.

What's your opinion about the game? Have you ever thought about any other ways to improve unit balance aside from modifying Growth rates and bases?

Where did this meme come from?

A real, genuine Mozufag that definitely wasn't a falseflag said in a real, genuine efficiency discussion that definitely wasn't another fabricated shitstorm that Mozu only needs 88 turns in her paralogue to get up to speed and shitposters ran with it

Somebody said Mozu only needs 88 turns of babying before she's catches up to the rest of your army.

>actually doing any GBA support besides Eliwood and Hector C

Shittter

Yes, this is exactly what happened. No True Mozufag would ever behave that way.

Name: The Triangle Trio
"Flying high in the sky"