Srg - speedrun

agdq - mad liberals edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCVX-RrrmDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>frame perfect
>it saves 1 second
>this is a really cool trick the community spent countless hours figuring out btw it saves .5 of a second
>hold up i gotta focus... nice

reminder he deserves his ban

Friendly reminder of AGDQ's rules.

>liberals
I'm pretty fucking liberal, but people that get "LITERALLY TRIGGERED" are cancer.

>the amount of people coming to watch the same fucking zelda and mario speedruns every year
>i wonder why the event is so stale now :DDD??
kys urselfs nostalgia fags

They're entirely within their right to do so.

Nobody is legally entitled to attend private events. I bet the contract for ticket purchase even details that they can remove you at their own discretion

Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

>gender
>gender identity
>gender presentation

Imagine taking this really cool thing and then twisting it to appeal to professional victims instead of actual speedrunners

>any acts in relation to...qualify as harassment

so if someone says 'I am fat' they are automatically banned from this event? Because speaking is an act. top kek.

This OoT remake looks really good. The textures are really nice and Link has a lot of new flowing animations.
I might get this if they put it on the Switch.

You can now continue to spam /pol/ and /soc/ shit like anyone cares.

>the same fucking zelda and mario speedruns every year
I think this is the first OoT 3D run at a GDQ.

Can you stop?

>calvinball.gif

yeah what the actual fuck. Stop bending over for the 0.1% fucking hell

>cancer
wow... just wow
im literally shaking

they've ruined your reputation. sorry bro

so could I technically host a party and charge 10bucks for entrance and then immedietly kick everyone out once I have the money and suffer no repurcussions?

Wait so their gender actually can be different from their gender identity? What?

thats *clap* not *clap* how *clap* it *clap* works *clap* they *clap* can't *clap* remove *clap* you *clap* immediately *clap* after *clap* taking *clap* your *clap* money *clap* for *clap* a *clap* non *clap* valid *clap* reason

serg is so triggered right now LMAO
it's like you're not remotely aware of how petty and thin skinned you are

>inappropriate physical touching of my gender identity

Most people are pretty liberal, it's liberal extremism that drives people the other way though

>muh 500 furry genders

Yes they can, actually.

yeah, no one will come back the next time you throw a party though.

fucking saved

PREGNANCY

LMAO

>Bathroom policing is ZERO TOLERENCE

le_sneaking_into_the_girls_bathroom_man

Tell that to Calgary Expo who is in court right now for doing that.

Imagine being 20+ years old and playing the same children's video game repeatedly for hours a day over the course of years just so you can say you beat it 2 seconds faster than some other random guy

>Nobody is legally entitled to attend private events they paid for to be entitled to enter
ha ha (you're wrong)

>pregnancy

>folks who are on twitter 24/7 not aware how retarded they are
Big surprise.

haha who would be crazy enough to do that to their own event? :^)

No, I'm not wrong. You're very naive, though.

I don't get it, what's wrong with not allowing harassment based on pregnancy?

Imagine being 20+ years old and sitting for hours watching other pathetic 20+ years olds playing children's video games for hours a day over the course of a week just because they say they beat it 2 seconds faster than some other random guy

I've been telling him to shoot agdq up for like a year already.

>mfw seeing the term gender presentation for the first time
>mfw literally 3 different gender things while there is literally just "gender" and there are two of them

Evo

even /pol/ is liberal in ways.

Its the crazy virtue signaling liberals everyone fucking hates.

well it's a way to make money quickly.

but relaly idk man are you a law student or something. That can't be right. Isn't there something about them paying for a service? seems weird you can do that.
then again clubs kick people out all the time so maybe you are right

>bathroom policing
>in relation to: race

>tfw you're indian

post BANNABLE OFFENSES

Imagine taking the time to post about it instead of doing something you enjoy.

sounds pretty good. beats working a 40 hour week making money for the jewish elites

Imagine being 20+ years old and sitting for hours watching people who watch watch other pathetic 20+ years olds playing children's video games for hours a day over the course of a week just because they say they beat it 2 seconds faster than some other random guy

>physical touching
Is there metaphysical touching?

was gonna say how im not liking the whole sjw discussion cuz i wanna focus on the comfy games but i can always just focus on the stream and then thats sorted
what i do want to add is that being here the few hours before the event launched you guys were already mentioning a lot of things where basically the short story is that people who were a huge part in creating the event and making it big got pushed out and that the event got taken over in a way
like i dont know if thats true but it kinda seems true and i think thats quite shameful and plenty of reason to be upset

well you said host a party.

maybe it's different for an actual event. when they bought the ticket they probably agreed to terms and rules for that event.

Trannies should be sent to asylums tohave doctors explain the intricacies of not being able to change sexes on a whim.

>go into girl's bathroom
>someone tries to stop me
>"Um, EXCUSE ME, would you stop bathroom policing me at any time, I shouldn't have to deal with this in 2017 ugh"

pregnancy pregnancy pregnancy pregnancy pregnancy pregnancy

FUCKING SOILED IT

>tfw I'm more liberal than most liberals
>tfw most people see me as an evil nazi Trump supporter

Yes, I replied to your non-argument with a non-argument. Stunning observation.

>focus on the stream

GDQ runs are complete shit to watch if you actually care about speedrunning and seeing good runs. You watch GDQ to see shitshows.

The "sjw" stuff would have been he same back then. Infact you would have kicked out and beat up back then when it was more personal.
What hurts the event is its size with a whole ballroom full of strangers instead of internet buddies.

>so could I technically host a party and charge 10bucks for entrance and then immedietly kick everyone out once I have the money and suffer no repurcussions?
No legal repercussion. You might get a brick thrown through your window, though.

that time of year eh

>Its the crazy virtue signaling liberals everyone fucking hates.
>everyone
No, that's just your diminute bubble of likeminded bitter 20-somethings and your very own brand of virtue signaling.

Sorry you missed my point and replied to it with a non-argument. I'll repeat it my point for you. You are legally entitled to attend private events you paid for to be entitled to enter. Doing the opposite is called a scam and is not legal.

Want to share any more non-arguments?

holy fucking shit

No, everyone really hates those types, sounds like you are one, for whatever reason you like that crazy label?

Slacks segments can sometimes be entertaining..

PREGNANT WHITE WOMEN? THOSE BETTER BE BIRACIAL BABIES OTHERWISE YOU'RE BANNED!

truly the best drama was who was fucking who. i want that back.

don't let /d2g/ hear you say that.

What a fucking whore

>You are legally entitled to attend private events you paid for to be entitled to enter.
He did attend, and he was removed.

He paid for registration. When you register for an event, you are signing an agreement to a terms of service. Did he read these terms of service? It's very likely the terms and service explicitly state a policy on bannings and removals at the discretion of security.

This is how it works at literally every large scale production.

I know, dont worry.. But i said sometimes, not always

there's no reason we can't speculate on who is fucking who at sgdq 2017

There is no scam if there's a set of rules that everyone has agreed on and you get kicked out after breaking one of them. You don't sue a football team because you get kicked out of the stadium for breaking one of the rules either. It's like you want the government to shape and regulate every PRIVATE company in the way that YOU want them to work rather than them working in THEIR own interests.

I've been watching all day
When did this happen?

Every trick is frame perfect to this guy.

However, he didn't break and rules or terms of service and thus the accusation is invalidated. He even has proof of this.
Therefore, it IS a scam.

>you paid for to be entitled to enter.
He did enter. Then he got kicked out

That wrestling game tournament he did during the manila major hub was the first time I genuinely liked something he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCVX-RrrmDw

this is last year

That's what he says. Even if he didn't he's already disrupting the event with his attention whoring antics, which is reason enough to kick him out anyway.

that glitch is pretty cool actually

>if there's a set of rules that everyone has agreed on and you get kicked out after breaking one of them
But what if you don't break any of them?

The terms of service likely state that security can remove you for any reason. Reminder that I'm talking about the terms of service of registration, not the rules listed on the GDQ website.

If you have no experience in event production, I'd suggest shutting up now. It's really clear you have no idea what you're saying.

>mfw greetings from Germany are protected by the rules
Find ich dufte uezs

Is there a way to not get banned at GDQ? Could you do an entire run while dead silent and still get banned?

>the grace of god
literally banned for religious expression

I want you guys to realize that those terms of services arent exactly some binding contract. If he gave a shit he could fight it and easily win.

Could even just do it with a court magistrate.

you'd probably get banned for that yes

>Could you do an entire run while dead silent and still get banned?

Yes, you would be told that your silence was interpreted as "being silent in the face of racial oppression and transphobia"

>likely state
Yeah someone is grasping at straws here and it's not me.
I'd suggest you to shut up.

>those terms of services arent exactly some binding contract.
Yes, actually, they are.

i cant tell, is this runner good?

I remember some parts of that during one of the clips during manilla, was funny yeah

seems good at improvising and saving his run that he keeps fucking up

No, they really arent.

They are loose.

Now if you SIGN a fucking contract that was well written, yeah you are binded.

I doubt GDQ has a very well written terms of service that couldnt be beaten.

good enuff. he's talking quite well.

>tfw no overwatch speedrun