twitter.com/tkrb_ht

Downloads (game rips, scans, radio, etc):
pastebin.com/S3g8mVWh

Almost there...

Touken Ranbu Anthology Chapter 3
mega.nz/#!7R8hFT6S!wo1c0NmfL7hJlby6-UgScWeoGcqXmTUdlIgk349O5xQ

Me too man, only 15k left.

Thanks doc.

And I'm not even close to 10000 for Hotarumaru.
These kind of events take way too much time.

At least I still have a chance for red head Bungou if he ever drops and I stop running out of riceballs.

youtu.be/k7ZUaxcqIjc

It's all about pacing yourself. You only had to do about 3k a day since the event is up for almost a month.

7k left. Fuck it, might as well just waste some koban and get it done and over with tonight.

Thanks.

What did Ugu ever do to you to deserve that.
The devs raised Rohan's drop rate and made him guaranteed after a set number of runs, so at least you're covered there. I wish the Tourabu devs are taking notes.

And that's still a lot when I can't beat the expert difficulty reliably.
But I've accepted it, grindings not for me but at least other people post up the artworks and voices sometimes.

I'm also tempted to use koban, but I'm stingy. I can get the last points in the remaining days even without spending money, so I'll keep it for the future.

He looks better than he did a few months ago. It's probably because his hair doesn't look quite as awful.

up sleep

Who is the master of slutty boy moans?

For shota voices, Suzuki Yuto and whoever is 村野住人 from Enemy Coupling vol. 2.

Since Futari no Himitsu, I've been a fan of Fukushima Jun's.

>talking with girlfriend
>mom walks in and loses her mind when i introduce my girlfriend
>says my girlfriend is actually a doll and calls me a freak
>dad and uncle come in
>they try to drag me to the hospital
This scene was a lot funnier than it was supposed to be.

Aigan Ningyou sure was the fuckin best. I miss it. But yes, that was hilarious.

What are you reading lately?

Hanae's pretty good in the few CD's he's done.

I wish I could find a guy with a deeper voice that is actually really good at it, most are just ok to bad.

Supposedly it's Murata Taishi.

>deeper voice
I normally prefer higher voices, but I quite liked Tsuboi Tomohiro moans in Dark Night Princess 2.

up

I should stop preordering these, since they're all just going in the bargain bin.

I am going to go broke with those... They look so good, but wow, is it expensive to get them all

I'm surprised that they bargain bin so much. I wonder if they would have done better if the poses were more dynamic.

Saizou from fire emblem, his voice actor has a deeper tone but did some BL stuff and moaned sluttily.

ohio onee-sama

Oh and to think I skipped his volume. Didn't know how hilarious it goes in terms of dialogue. His first track gave me a creepy vibe. Can't help losing my head when the MC's creaking mechanical limbs sfx happen during sexy times. Did you listen to all volumes too? I liked the old sci-fi references for the track lists. The volume names for Aigan Ningyou were pretty cool and mysterious too. They'd make for a great historical sci-fi thriller novel setups.

Kashuu's face looks bootleg tier on that picture. Such a shame.

youtu.be/innwnWI9JNA

What's the longest it's taken you to finish something?

That's hard to answer considering I often pause games and play something else inbetween.
If you count the pauses, like a year?

Same. I can never focus on anything and finish it in a timely manner, even if I enjoy it. It's too tempting to pause and work on other things in the meantime.

Me too. I think the only game I've ever completed in one go was Kokuchou, and even that took me roughly two weeks.

Why doesn't /blog/ enjoy their hobby?

Enough of this tumblr survey shit.

More important question: What is /blog/'s three sizes?

I just have poor time management and try to juggle otoge alongside other games and VNs.

I'm so close, yet far. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more once I git gud at moon enough that I can go gorge myself on old visual novels, doujins, literature, anime and drama cds without pausing to look it up at a dictionary or second-guessing what I heard. >tfw a character uses lots of technical terms in an interesting drama cd setup
>tfw you dream of acquiring and reading Nagakura Shinpachi's Shisengumi Tenmatsuki one day

Smug from a young age

What are the chances of TaiAli FD eventually getting a Vita port? If there's any chance, I think I might just wait until then.

oh fuck this rice ball system...
At least I've never run out of materials in Touken.

SEGA expects me to remember every detail about my YumeCast acc, at this point I'm just giving up which is a shame because it was the only mobage that I still cared ;_;
Yes I'm the user from the previous thread giving a last try.

As someone who bought all 4 original PC games, I'm fucking waiting on this one.

He has the same range pretty much in all of his CDs, but his lewd CD skills are best when he's either kissing or when it's getting obviously strained.

Naozumi was pretty enjoyable in all of his CDs.

>Hanae
I hate how lewd he is in any of the stuff he does. Even non-romantic shit like Hoshizora Hall has him with an irresistible voice.

I'm finally fucking free.

Hilariously, Uguisumaru was the MVP for the final run.

what is an otome-ge that will turn me gay? Japanese is fine, no ero.

God damn are these cute.

Onto star pms with second card, Kaito, and I'm trying to play harball with him but it's not quite working so far.

>Steiner
>We have been looking into a few choice Otome titles actually.

upo

Guy from Aksys?

I've been playing diabolik lovers for at least 4 years now kek. But that's because I only play one or two parts at a time when I feel like it.

I think you beat everyone. Still, DL is kind of nice because it's set up where half of the stuff you read is "situational" and not part of the story line so you can pick it up anytime.

Translator from PQube

Just give up and move on to VNs.

Tsumikui Vita port dramaticcreate.com/tumikui/

These days everything seems to be getting Vita ports.

And it actually has route additions too.
It only came out like a few months ago, I hate that feeling that they left shit out of the original game so they'd have something to add when they port it.

Teaser site up
kenkabancho-otome.com/mh/

>Steiner
I wouldn't trust him with a cent. Bastard is crazy.

Did you at least email them with what info you remember?

fine's newest set of anime opening themes aren't so bad. Murase's voice doesn't stick out as much this time either. Though Neo Sanctuary's intro is more hype than the rest of the song.

Whew.

>guy voiced by takepon isn't a main dude
Absolute garbage

Also, now that Tachibana's a married man I can't listen to his shit the same way.

I'm almost done with the KgK FD.
Writing and art are still great, but the episodic set up just doesn't work for me and the after stories are absolutely unnecessary. I enjoyed reading the childhood memories, the stories for the sub charas and the shenanigan stories, tho.

I just don't know how to feel about it.
If you're really attached to some of the boys, I guess it's worth spending money on, but it's definitely not something you absolutely have to read.

>married
Wow. Smack dab on New year's too.
>Tachibana's a married man
Good for him. The marriage announcement was sweet as fuck.

I didn't really have my heart set on getting this FD anyway so it sounds like I might skip it, at least for now. The childhood and shenanigan things do sound like they could be cute, but there's just something about after stories that doesn't tend to appeal to me.

It does make me wonder if Rejet has plans to follow the same pattern with BWS and announce a FD sometime after the Vita port. If a FD were to happen I can only hope the art wouldn't reflect the same disastrous art as the port's covers though, I still haven't gotten over that.

Whew, totally missed that he got married. That's nice.

Was it? I didn't know at all. I don't really pay mind to it, but I guess it does pop up in our news sources. Please tell me his fans aren't having a super aneurysm.

Holy fuck why is YumeCast lagging so much?

I don't think fans of male actors freak out about that stuff.

No one who's fairly attractive like Miyano or had the news leaked by a gossip magazine like Kamiya, anyway

Wasn't the problem with Kamiya that he kept pretending to be single and whining about it?

yeah. and he was marketed like an idol. if you're honest about it when it happens instead of trying to keep up the idol gimmick the chances of you being forgiven is higher it seems.

It's not like Kamiya is dead in terms of popularity now, or is he?
I really doubt it could have a lasting effect on a VA as popular as him.

dunno, just noticed that backlash seemed more personal compared to others like Miyano.

Everything, at least 3 times and they say it doesn't match. I even have some anons from /blog/ in my list. If anyone has "Melona" in their friendlist and knows the ID, please share. Otherwise, yeah fuck them I'll just buy the CDs.

I wish I just could play anything faster enough, I did two routes of KLAP in 2 months and I'm enjoying the game. Lack of time and motivation sucks.

Huh, when I lost my account and mailed them back with the info they still gave it back, though I fucked up the numbers a bit. Same with Banyaro.
Do you have any idea what couldn't possibly match? And is the ID even visible to other people?

I told them the exact SR/URs I had, the love levels, my username and the name I use for my MC. I also told them how some of my team formations were and when I wasn't sure of something I mentioned it.
> And is the ID even visible to other people?
I'm talking about the friend list number, but I guess other people can't see it. I'll dig the archives a bit because I posted once in these threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3IJLT4Sp_M

Works fine for me, but we do have to dl the daily songs now. Perhaps that is an issue for some.

Well, to be fair, some of the after stories actually add some nice background. We finally get something about Saneaki's father, CG included, for example
But I get were you coming from. Most of them add nothing more than a few cute moments, happened in KgK V already.

I see you here on my friends list, but it isn't giving me any numbers. You're that one Souseifag, right? Sorry you can't even make it into the game on his birthday.

Yup, I wasnt playing a lot but YumeCast was the only mobage I still liked to keep in touch when I could, I'll keep supporting the franchise through CDs and other stuff but I'll miss getting those cards in events. Maybe I can find some screencaps to send them as a real last resort ;_;

I had a quick scan through the archive but couldn't find many ids. If you find some and aren't sure which is yours post them and I'll look them up for you.

Which series has the best twins?