/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1211

Current Update (12/21):「幻創の母なる月光」 Part 3
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-esca-falz-mother-bursts-into-action-on-december-21st/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sacred Star Keeper (until 1/11)
├ 2017 Year of the Rooster Accessory Collection / Lucky Bag G (until 1/11)
├ Phantom School Life (until 1/25)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gw.sega.jp/gw/news/index.html?category=2&id=320
gw.sega.jp/gw/news/index.html?category=2&id=317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ALRIGHT.

So I haven't played since summer of 2016 and apparently Sega stopped using OTP between then and now. I'm locked out of my account and have no idea what the fuck to do. I know my username and password, but it keeps kicking me to the same page each time I login to the sega website.

I don't remember the DoB I used for this account, or the security question.

Am I fucked?

yes

There were a few months of various warnings that they were abandoning SecureOTP in favor of Google Authenticator but I imagine you naturally weren't around for that

At this point it sounds like your only hope is to try to navigate the treacherous waters of Sega's Japanese language support but I'm not going to lie your outlook isn't rosy

Post random screen shots to get the thread going.

I wonder what Ultimate Harukotan will be like

>to get the thread going
>to get the thread going
>to get the thread going

Big cat butt slap-a slap slap

well this is fucking retarded. guess it's time to finally bite the bullet on that ffxiv sub

thanks anyways. take it easy!

JESUS CHRIST

ARE YOU A FILESYSTEM?

BECAUSE YOU SURE LOOK FAT

Make sure you remember the date of birth and security question you use for THAT account

You only need to enter OTP once to login though?
Picture of the page

top link leads to gw.sega.jp/gw/news/index.html?category=2&id=320

which takes me to gw.sega.jp/gw/news/index.html?category=2&id=317

and the bottom link is just the front page of the faq site.

Blue Quna is best Quna.

Is it worth doing? I don't want to get locked out of my PSO2 account. Do I need a smartphone?

Seems like there are directions to disable SecureOTP but it's not clear to me exactly what it is you need to do

The extra storage box is nice but it's still a little risky if things go wrong

>Removing butts
How about removing shitty janitors?

google translate tells me i have to contact support and prove i'm the account owner, so that's not happening.

post something from front so i can fap

What would I gain with that?

i'll post a hotglue

I've seen much better

This is what you guys get for not putting shitters in their place.

threadly reminder that Fazz got BTFO by maidoll

I hate you all.

Was it really Fazz?
Show me your ig pic and I'll rp you in my room

I blame leecher enablers and memes

Why anything on this low quality general was taking personally is astounding, just like maidolls art.

I blame elitist in a casual game.

They carry your fat ass

Sorry, but I don't believe in sugar coating or participation awards

Much better wats, cats, butts, cat butts, big cat butts, butt cat bigs? post cats for the collection.

Is that a pro Hunter

I believe this too but if someone at least is showing effort to get good then isn't that enough?

What if you're carrying leechers all the time and you can't escape from it in this game. You're simply being a big baby about carrying people.

Showing effort to get good usually is good enough, doing less than 10k dps on XH mother on EXPERT block is not. I really don't think you understand how hard the average pug member gets carried.

I'm starting to understand SEGA's reasoning behind not wanting the parse around.

I know I'm carrying leechers all the time. Why do you insist on being worse than b1? Just stop coming here and idle there instead.

The problem is the people crying are usually the ones to show no effort at all on their part and even complain while getting a carry.

Usually these same people are also too incompetent to even learn how to do the time attacks.

Yeah because they clearly want to cater to the 50 minute mother run MPAs

Sure is Dunning-Kruger in here

maybe expert blocks should have required 6-10 of solo XQ1

>Usually these same people are also too incompetent to even learn how to do the time attacks.

I had to experience them multiple times before I got the hang of them.

anyone wanna erp

Which parfaits people usually throw on dragon pet?
bolster seems like it would work just fine but not sure about the second maybe go with ares/pk one i guess?
how good is luxury one even?

Oh don't get me wrong. It's not like people didn't try to teach them. They simply refused to learn and still asked for runs.
I currently have 1 luxury on the dragon and I can safely say it's still not good for him. Better off using cery for pp regain or a vera. His regular attack is not very good...worse regen than awakened Viola

I mean it wasn't hard to get the hang of it right? Having someone who knows the way to lead for a couple of runs helps a lot.

ship?

>His regular attack is not very good...worse regen than awakened Viola
i see any chance you tried luxury on viola or think it will solve its pp draught?

no zext

I've never run into these people, it took me like five or six times before I got the hang of it. I still haven't done the Darkness TA because no orders.

It would roughly be like using awakened viola as gu sub with the pp attack restore skill.
I've done darkness ta for fun on XH. It's a wild ride.

They used to be quite common even in normal English teams, but now most of them either don't bother or just stick to their own circles because of of shitty player attitudes. Darkness ta is quite fun once in a while since it's only boss rush, it's hard if you don't have good gear though since the last room turns into a fuckfest if you don't kill one quick enough.

Is this a ship2 thing?

Sadly no. It's an online game thing. Leeching is something that you see on all ships. It's just reported more here. If you really wanna see how bad it gets, look on 2ch. You haven't seen shit till you've looked there.

Your cat is so cute but your butt is so gross! Please shrink it.

i did Daredevil and Ares, crit damage works if Su/Fi and you have enough crit

So Leeching is AFKing and not showing effort in getting better?

You'd want the luxury on a dragon with the damage increase per kill personality since you shouldn't be changing pets when you pull that one out, the stacking damage gets really strong. It's useless for boss EQs so the other personality with bolster and another damage parfait works if you want to use a dragon.

Even though his boost is nice, he can't outdo Marron or Cery still.

You lose too much waiting on the pp charge.

Reminder that playing anything besides te, su or ra is literally leeching.

wrong

What's the Darkness TA?

Okay, braver shitter.

Do you mind if I upvote this post?

Yeah it isn't optimal but it's an option if you actually want to use that pet. I don't think Su actually needed anything after the three starter upgrades.

go ahead xD

its a time attack that can be run on XH

Thank you so much!

also wrong.

Okay, force shitter.

>somehow gathered fo from that pic.
keep guessing.

Who gives it?

>Forces and techers still casting zanverse on elder
Why?

It's from the quest counter under time attacks, there aren't any client orders for it though if that's what you're asking. People do it for ranking, just for fucks or to farm Ret fodder since it can be run on XH.

When was the last time you saw him do butt slam?

I solo it a lot so fairly recently, how come?

Thanks!

It has no drops or xp last I checked. Thats why it's considered simply for fun
Then don't cry about people using zanverse if they aren't even in your party to use it :)

Okay, shitter.

Final area boss will be an on foot magatsu in its prime.

haters gonna hate

Have you ever heard of multi runs? It kinda sucks when you're trying to fit as many runs in as possible and somebody is spamming zanverse and thus being literally worthless.

Also XH abductions give ret, which is what that guy was talking about.

Sorry, should've clarified. Ret fodder is from XH abductions, which can happen if you run XHTAs.

Why not just run with a group of people multishipping?

Wasn't Nei more of a fighter?

We don't have her class in this game. Haven't had her class since psu

>Entire fight is a giant corrupted harukotan zone with a anga corrupted magatsu you have to fight in various means

SEGA would screw it up.

>multishipping
>Elder
???

I'm almost sure they were referring to double falz, because nobody multiruns regular elder anymore for ships.

>not outdamaging popple with redran
lrn2play

Examples please.

Just to make sure you need to land the killing blow yourself for redran pot to actually start stacking or not?

>not squeezing every single bit of damage out
>and yet (you)'ll probably whine about things taking longer
(you) (you) (you)

in a sane enviroment. around here it's "not being the #1 parse in the room".

a boss rush. it's not actually fun because pso2 is not a game where having a clusterfuck form is at all fun, but most of the western community is hardcore M and thinks games are supposed to be annoying.

>inb4 some faggot tries to imply that shit like angel sniping you with his sabarta knockoff from way outside visual range is in any way fair, balanced, or fun

>in a sane enviroment. around here it's "not being the #1 parse in the room".

I figured it was that.

Casting zanverse is wasting time on another tech or attack that could've been used instead, and is almost certainly overall weaker because of how much elder resists it.