Reddit Car Reviews

>Reddit Car Reviews

Kill yourself anytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/KutzTravels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does Veeky Forums hate him yet gives mcm and all the other faggots a pass?

>inb4 furfag
yes i know he is

Bother are cancer.

mcm is shit but theyre nowhere near fartjokes and random adjective 'reviews'
Also at least try learning a thing or two about building cars instead of
>lol just have my mechanic build it while i watch

ALL youtubers are faggots.

The rule is if the video has over 1mil views or the poster has over 1mil subs, dont watch. It is always cancer, even the word cancer is now cancer.

At least RCR attempted a project car with the vagabond falcon but it was a money and time sink and i think to only got 190hp to the wheels

sad
Cancered

>answering your own question

Literal hipster.

Hs said in some of the videos that it wasnt supposed to be a performance rebuild.
Just wanted a bit more power than stock.

The guy actually got a "not automatic" badge? What a cunt.

Everything that is mainstream, Veeky Forums hates.

Reason why the GT86 is so hated while the AE86 is not.

I love RCR. It's better than TopGear sometimes. The episode about the Dale was very interesting.

The automatic badge came from the factory. He just out the not.
Pic is my 2002

>At least RCR attempted a project car

You mean Bruce Henn and the Sloppy Mechanics guys attempted a project car, Brian actively impeded progress on that damn thing and not only seemingly learned nothing for the whole affair (if the shakedown video is anything to go by) but actively AVOIDED learning shit.

A lot of people on Veeky Forums are bitter about MCM because they were originally a passable driveway DIY car modifying show and they still bill themselves as such. But now it's fart jokes, forced gags and, "For this MAWD all you'll need is a screwdriver, a metric wrench set, three professional mechanics and fabricators, full access to tuning shop, their dyno and 8,000 dollars worth of sponsor parts."

MCM ostensibly know their way around a car- RCR on the other hand is endemic of every fakey "ENTHOOSIAST" type you trip over these days. He talks out of his ass with things that are easily fact checked and even after throwing up a big hubbub about checking his facts he STILL gets simple shit wrong. He's outright chose not to talk about the vehicle in his videos and is more concerned with trying to put some profound holier than thou meaning where there is none, see the Olds 88 review for when it blew up in his face most spectacularly and even his journalist buttbuddies were stepping back from him. In a nutshell, he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

>Carbureted BMW M10 4cyl
>98 bhp from factory
What did you expect? The thing is light as paper and handles like a little car. It's not so unlike the Miata, like he said

I used to watch it but I could give a fuck when he started memeing about the philosophy of the era the vehicle. It's terrible.

The big thing is though, hire the fuck do you rebuild an engine with aftermarket parts, and make less HP them what you stated with?

dipshit kept calling it "moot"

You mean like how mcm let turbo Yoda and mechanical stig build all their shit while they do really basic stuff like chaining oil?
What did marty actually do during the super gramps build? At least Mr reddit refinished valves and shit

>Regular cars
>Reviews exotic cars.

I seriously think he should devote a season to base models

I like RCR because he reviews cars with a mix of humor and honesty.

he has another channel too
youtube.com/user/KutzTravels

>AE86
>Not mainstream