Read more at gematsu.com/2017/01/locks-quest-rated-ps4-xbox-one-pc-germany

>Danganronpa V3 disables PS4 Share feature from Chapter 2 onward
gematsu.com/2017/01/danganronpa-v3-disables-ps4-share-feature-chapter-2-onward

>Re:Zero -Starting Life in Another World- Death or Kiss opening movie
gematsu.com/2017/01/rezero-starting-life-another-world-death-kiss-opening-movie

>Valkyria Revolution ‘Maxim’ character trailer
gematsu.com/2017/01/valkyria-revolution-maxim-character-trailer

>Free Persona 20th anniversary PS4 and PS3 themes now available in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/01/free-persona-20th-anniversary-ps4-ps3-themes-now-available-japan

>Kingdom Hearts launches 15th anniversary ‘Memorial Stained Glass Clock’ campaign in Shinjuku Station
gematsu.com/2017/01/kingdom-hearts-launches-15th-anniversary-memorial-stained-glass-clock-campaign-shinjuku-station

>Bloodstained ‘Village’ gameplay video
gematsu.com/2017/01/bloodstained-village-gameplay-video

>Curses ‘N Chaos limited run physical edition announced
gematsu.com/2017/01/curses-n-chaos-limited-run-physical-edition-announced

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ley-ken/strategy-before
psnprofiles.com/Damoreth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll say one thing for TLG, if you download the sound profile for it, it's really great from an audio PoV on the PS4 headphones.

>Game Not Included

Why isn't this the game CE? It's like they've taken a CE and removed the game from it and even tried to imply it's a regular CE by having a game case in it.

>Fall 2017

First Rem of the thread!

>Game not Included
I can already see this being meme'd.

>Game not included
So it's just a limited licensed toy?

Are there any upcoming PS4 Pro bundles that are known?

I'm gonna get one, but I wanna get the most bang for my buck. I plan on getting Bloodborne, FF15, RE7, Nioh, and Horizon.

Takoluka is cute!

>tfw you will never eat Luka

Don't eat takolukas, they're for watching them enjoy themselves.

Persona 5 pre-order bonus is only for digital pre-orders right?

Yes.
Don't fucking bother with it. The Izanagi Picaro set is literally as useless """"DLC"""" as you can get.

I wanted the "special" theme

If its the same one as the one posted in the last thread I might

>I wanted the "special" theme
Eh, if you really care that much sure.
According to Hardin's twitter it'll be available separately too though, it's not like the usual "exclusive" ones.
What was the one posted in the last thread?

Oh. Just looked. No, it's not that one.
That's the 20th Anniversary edition one.
The one with digital preorders is this one.

Yeh this one is pretty eh

Looks like the physical it is

Hey where can I buy one of those?

>Yeh this one is pretty eh
It looks better in motion I suppose, but I don't think it even begins to hold a candle to the 20th LE one. Music is way better on the 20th one too.
There's a theme like that one for every party member and another for Igor and the twins, and honestly, most of the other character ones look better - and they're the ones not being packed in with preorders.

How do I get that smelly neet as my theme?

You have to buy it.
It's out on the Jap PSN, but you'd need a JP credit card or to buy a PSN top up voucher.
It'll inevitably be released by Atlus USA, but probably not till launch.

The only reason I can think of is that maybe its for people who want to buy digital.

There IS a version of this that includes the game, but this sku doesn't.

What music plays?

I'm actually getting dizzy and sick from playing TLG. What a fucking mess. It's not just a low framerate, it's really inconsistent frames and a weirdly lurching camera.

Its a shame, its really special I feel, sucks its such a bad experience for you.

Camera is definitely silly, that fade to black thing when the camera gets to close to something is so disorientating.

On that one, soundcloud.com/ley-ken/strategy-before

>inevitably be released
Doubt it. We'll just get more Lazer Cat and skull themes

Thats probably so digital buyers can still get the CE items and digital version of the game they want.
You wanna know whats even more odd?
There is both a RC car version and a diecast model of this car, so there are gonna be a bunch of confused people come release that thought they were gonna be driving their space car around only to realize that ain't gonna happen.

Pretty sure Hardin said they already had plans to release all the themes Japan got.

>Thats probably so digital buyers can still get the CE items and digital version of the game they want.
Then why not just include a digital code?

And Hardin's favorite character is the stinky NEET so he'll probably be pushing for it.

different retailers sell games at different prices.
For example here in Aus, EB usually gets these CE's exclusively, sometimes other places get them but not often.

If I wanted the CE for a game but could get the items separately from the game and get the game like $40 cheaper somewhere else, I'd do that.

I doubt its anything malicious on their part, as there is a version that comes with the game.

Post profiles and compare tastse/ trophies

Does anyone else use their PS4 as their main platform?

No I use PS4 for exclusives, PC as the main platform

psnprofiles.com/Damoreth

For the most part. I do do some pc stuff, but I don''t have that good of a pc to run most AAA releases

I do. The only thing I play on my PC is pretty much hearthstone. I play mostly anime or streams on my second monitor when I play stuff on PS4 though.

Yes

>Fucking dynamex drops off package at garage door instead of front door like a normal deliveryman
What fucking tard does this?

Yes, but I wish I had a gaming PC because that's where all the adventure games are, and everything is generally cheaper.

>Order PS4 from Amazon
>It arrives
>Don't hear a knock
>Nothing in my mailbox
>He opened my car and put it in the front seat

Hilarious but at least he hid it, my garage is on the other side of my house in a back alley so it was easy as fuck to steal

>PC got Persona 5 after all
It's over bros.

Atm yes, doubt I'd ever switch to PC if ever. Never regretted the decision when I sold my 980ti many months back. I'm done with pc gaming honestly. Had a lot of fun with modded Dawn of War 1, Total War:Shogun, playing Witcher 3 on my tv & a bit of Indie games.
Couldn't be a better time for console now.

You don't really need an expensive pc for gaming. Indie's is what they are now. Not saying it in a bad way but they have lots of really good ones & a 480x is all you need.

Can they stop and focus on PS3 emulator? I want to play Drakengard 3 without feeling like im playing a powerpoint presentantion

For now

Until I can get enough money together to build a decent PC

kek that is the ps3 emulator

>FPS: 1.14

Oh right I forgot P5 has a PS3 release no bully please

So now I've completed FF15 what's the next excuse to dust off the quadruple? Dyke adventures in robot Jurassic park?

Any of those.

Yakuza 0, RE7 & NioH.

Wait & see if Gravity Rush 2 turns out good.

Are you seriously recommending him the Miku game? The fuck's wrong you. Fuck off.

Yes. It's fun.

>missing meme arrows
>read more at
get your shit together

Shit I forgot how much I was looking forward to nioh. Thanks breh. I'll probably get re7 on the pc though.

fine then

Sorry, I was too focused on fixing the (embed)s.

bluray rip when?

I hope the new Digimon game is good

Depends how much you liked the World games.

It's digimon so it's probably shit

I played World 4 and it was grindy dogshit i still liked it though

What's the word on the ps3 emulator? saw persona 5 running at 3fps for pc but that makes me wonder how far ps3's emulation has come? can i finally play my old favourites on this old busted up piece of shit toaster of mine? if it works at all it probably requires a good high end pc to be able to handle the poor optimization to a platform a game wasn't meant for though, right?

Rather than that I'm looking forward to the next Digimon Story game.

Don't be mean.

Is top-left that Fate game?

This is the PS4 general. Go elsewhere.

If it runs at all it's going to require some godly futuremachine to reach any non-cinematic fps. that's just how emulators work

>this is a ps4 general.
>go somewhere else

Holy fuck you're one salty cuck, aren't you?

Don't worry senpai ill leave so you can go back to fucking that body pillow.

Yes. Fate/Extella.

Probably still way off in the future

Then the game lasts about 60 times as long. Amazing value for money, as expected from the master race. Get cucked, console peasant.

30 times.

Oh right. PS4 manages 60 though, right? My mind's adjusted to the PS4 so imaging P5 graphics not being at 60 seems weird now.

>immediately sperging out
>ad hominem
>LOL YOU MAD?

Here you fucking idiot. There's a general for emulation. It's called emugen. This is the PS4 general, the wrong place to ask.

>PS4 manages 60 though, right?
P5 is capped at 30.

Not on PS4

Yes it is

Yes it is retard.

Explain the 60fps meme to me. I seriously can't see a difference. Why does everyone make it out to be a big deal? A played TLG on the standard PS4 and it looks "silky smooth" to me.

Cool falseflag.

RE7 looks 2fuckingscary4me. RE was never scary, like RE1 had a tiny amount of jumpscares and some insta-death stuff that may or may not be scary to a particular person (more likely just frustrating). RE1-3 were horror-themed adventure games and 4 onwards were horror themed action games. Ironically this "return to its roots" is the first time it's actually a full blown horror game.

He's actually right I think. The difference is 720p vs 1080p. I just googled it any everyone says it's still 30.

I have never noticed much of a difference either. 30fps has worked fine for decades, I'm not sure why people want to see it change now.

60 isnt smooth enough. we need to go smoother.

There were 109 games with 3D graphics that ran at 60fps on PS1. PC has been doing it forever as well.

It's not some new thing. However, one thing that's more important that people really seem to be fucking up this gen is each frame lasting the same duration. So if it's 30fps, each frame should last for 1/30th of a second. If it doesn't do that, it looks fucking terrible, far more than it should. That's the problem with games like FFXV and TLG.

144hz monitors are starting to become cheap. In a better dimension we are going smoother but not here.

>we need to go smoother.
This made me immediately think of lolis.

In case anyone believed this, gifs don't go past like 20 fps.

I'm always thinking about lolis

I was just thinking about this when I saw it.
I know there is a webm version out there. No idea why some guy thought to turn it into a gif.

>Don't worry, BT. I'm not going anywhere.

;_;

Who the fuck is BT?