pastebin.com/paW0DAG4

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Betting: saloon.tf
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/MrMuselk/status/817996201681264640
youtube.com/watch?v=UNA-0rErLwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#tf2center

ded

Do you ever fuck around on certain maps and find out neat stuff? I was playing nightfall last night, and found out a lot of useful edges over the second point spawnrooms, very very useful for spying around

is a joke

Ech

Saloon.tf has been dead for months, someone should remove it from the next OP

Is Dead of Night the new meme cosmetic?

do your worst, cunts

It's basically the old fast learner: a good cosmetic, but overused in too many loadouts with no rhyme or reason

>it's a "Muselk inserting himself into an argument on twitter just so he can appear relevant" episode
This faggot really grinds my gears 2bh

do your worst, cunts

How's it looking fellas?

I have a furry pyro OC in the works

comfy/10

u mad?

I want to fuck rainbow dash!

Absolutely haram

Direct damage reduces Medi Gun healing and resist shield effects by 25%.
Alt-Fire: Release a blast of air that pushes enemies and projectiles and extinguish allies that are on fire.

14/88

link me this fampai

Direct damage reduces Medi Gun healing and resist shield effects by 25%.
Alt-Fire: Release a blast of air that pushes enemies and projectiles and extinguish allies that are on fire

wew lad

how fitting?

mobile.twitter.com/MrMuselk/status/817996201681264640

Reading through his twitter and his reddit comments really paints him as even more unintelligent than his yt vids

Idk how he even got through a semester of law

Meant to quote Sorry for hum*nposting

thanks fampai

Disgusting/10

its all good
thanks for this user

Should there be airstrike+base robots in MvM?

When will b4nny be assassinated?

Pretty fuckin' awful/5

>A lifelong battle against europeans
Does he root for another WW or something

At rewind lan

Made a twitter account just to see how long until b4nny blocks me

Hahaha holy shit they really are all fucking retarded. b4nny, funke, klesum. Just look at all the shitty passive aggressive quips and pointless meandering around irrelevant shit. Why does anybody even watch these potatoes?

That single tweet apparently?

Nah that's just twitter being a cunt

I don't get it. I entered my phone number, it unlocked my account yet didnt tell me what I did wrong

trucker/10

>Made a tiwtter account just to annoy somebody and attentionwhore in /tf2g/, better also put the fact that I'm a faggot on my otherwise empty profile
just end your life already

>better also put the fact that I'm a faggot on my otherwise empty profile
Well I didn't want to make it too obvious to b4nny that I was just there to annoy him.

Also you are unreasonably mad about this

>created January 2017
>follows a bunch of faggots that he's currently arguing with on twitter
>2 tweets, both of which were created today
IF he bothers to check your profile (which he won't because you're a fucking nobody), he will immediately see why you created it.
B4nny's a moron but don't act like you're any better. At least he's good at the game.

I am amazing at tf2.

Also why did you even bother to check

Because you made 2 (TWO, just let that sink in for a second, TWO posts for your twitter account that NOBODY gives a shit about) posts calling attention to it and I wanted to check if it's just as retarded as everything else that has ever come from that tiny faggot brain of yours.

I think you may have a mental issue

/tf2g/ scares me sometimes

Well, coming from a faggot or someone that supports his continuous posts about himself on an anonymous imageboard that'll surely have to mean something.

baloney. mge me faggot
id/tholepin

youtube.com/watch?v=UNA-0rErLwc

you forgot to close your parentheses

You forgot to pull the trigger.

Did he stepped on your cat?

No, if anything he'd probably fuck my cat like the degenerate he is.

don't hate me because you're bad at english

Don't hate me for repeating what your parents tell you every single day.

I wish /tf2g/ was likable.

joke's on you i only have one parent

You must be someone to have a dedicated user posting about how much he dislikes the shit out of you.

You really don't, a lot of shitposting that includes hints at who you are (and it's more than just hints with this fag) will result in at least a few people hating you and still doesn't make you 'someone'. It just makes you look like an absolute dipshit.

Vibri has never acted like an asshole

Just found a cosmetic
Unlike you dickheads
Peace

wow is that the beard with Christmas lights in it?

Yes

Sorry, to me he is acting like an asshole by being an attention whore. This is an anonymous image board.
Everything you do to call attention to you as a person (as long as it's irrelevant to the discussion at hand) is shitposting. Generals make it even easier to turn threads into a nice little circlejerk with tripfags and attention whores posting freely without anyone protesting, but that doesn't mean that that's the way it should be.

that's a pretty nice drop
I think the rarest thing I've ever found was purple paint

>"Hey guys, I thought it would be funny to annoy a known asshole"

>"WOW, FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE!"

>"Look guys, it's me! I made a twitter account and entered a discussion so I could take a screenshot of it! Pay me attention, please!"

But we have already established that that was not his intention so really you are just pointing to motivations that you are inventing in your own head

>eceleb drama
>not just eceleb drama but attentionwhore & eceleb drama

hide & ignore you inbreds

>But we have already established that that was not his intention
No we haven't. I know he claimed he did it to annoy b4nny, but it's obvious he didn't just by looking at his second post about the twitter account.
Yeah, we get it you faggot, you created a twiter account. Nobody fucking cares about it being locked and it's in no way related to TF2. Stop posting about yourself.

>being this mad over two posts in a dead general on an image board

well members of /tf2g/ are tf2 related

i don't mind seeing the names of the people i have been posting with for years every once in a while as long as they're not forced down my throat
btw how is he attentionwhoring he only got as much attention as he did because of your autism and if you didn't reply the only other reply he could have hoped for because of his """signature""" would've been "fuck off vibri"

>No we haven't. I know he claimed he did it to annoy b4nny, but it's obvious he didn't just by looking at his second post about the twitter account.

1st post:
>"How many posts until I get blocked by b4nny"

2nd post:
"Just one"

How is the second one not related to annoying b4nny?

>"""signature"""
What?

>"Waaa. I can't just ignore people i don't like, or people doing things i don't like."
Jesus christ you fucking baby, just ignore him if you don't like him.
Or is your opinion so fucking inportant that you need to shit up the thread even further for hours because you can't deal with a not even name fag.
You take it from "look at me being a shitposter" to "look at me complaining about him saying look at me".
All it ends up with is two faggots fighting for attention.

>vibri gave me a free unusual
>but this guy says hes an attention whore
wtf I hate vibri now

what was your unusual?

he kind of signed his post with including his name and profile picture in the screenshots
non ideal wording, i know

same

Because that's not what happened?
If you get blocked by someone, you get a message that that person has blocked you.
His account was locked for some other reason. That much should be obvious since b4nny can't simply lock the faggots account just because he asked him a question.
Please think before posting.
>how is he attentionwhoring
By trying to draw attention to him as a person on an anonymous imageboard. Gee, user, that sure was hard to figure out.
>just ignore him if you don't like him.
But that's the point, he shouldn't even think that that sort of post is in any way welcome on here. If he is so intent on being recognized as a person then he should fuck off to some place that's not anonymous by nature.

Giving away unusuals is attention whoring
He just wants attention for doing "Nice" things. He's not adding anything positive to the community

>If you get blocked by someone, you get a message that that person has blocked you.
I don't know how twitter works man
I'm not a normie cuck

You don't have to, it should be obvious that b4nny doesn't have the power to lock his account for asking a question that didn't even include any insults or swears which could be reported.

For all you know every post you've ever agreed on was his
We're anonymous here, who gives a shit about attentionwhoring

>"B-b-but, muh anonomouse"
If you want only user posters, time travel back to 2007 and post then.
An inability to adapt to changes is a strong sign of being a huge fucking retard.
Be a big boy and ignore shit you don't like without just whining for hours.

I bet no one would have called Vibri out for attention whoring if he had identified his posts with a raffle link

People call vibri out as an attention whore when he raffles.
Presumably because they think that no one can do anything without wanting attention for it.

Vibri is the only one trying to make this general a little better imo

No secret santa this year? Vibri decides to pay out of his own money to do a week of unusual raffles ending in a miami nights killer exclusive.

Let the guy post his name once in a while, he's a good dude

seconded
he is also not unnecessarily rude or shits up the threads by blowing minor things out of proportion

>other people have attention-whored in the past, so it's okay for me to do it too
true autism

>People call vibri out as an attention whore when he raffles.
nobody else in the thread gets called an attention whore for raffling
that's because every other person who raffles isn't doing it for attention

>throwing a tantrum every single thread is 'making the general better'
it's "Team Fortress Two General" not "Manchild Furry Tears General"
if you want that shit, go to the /trash/ thread

I can't find a better coat to pair with my hat and stache, there's no western looking coats for soldier.

>throwing a tantrum every single thread is 'making the general better'
Please provide screenshots or archive links to said tantrums

Could you get a trip or something so I can just filter you and your retarded hateboner?
And get a better argument than "autism" to explain that you can't deal with times changing.

>goes on to an anonymous imageboard
>starts attention-whoring
>gets angry because the board won't change to accommodate his tastes

also
>has autism
>gets called autistic
>'s-stop calling m-me autistic waaah'
I'll say it again, This right here? This is autism. Not Veeky Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism.

I want to use a tripcode now....

>Everyone I Don't Like is Vibri: A guide to TF2 General argument construction

>you'll never have this much of a hatecock over someone

What coat should i replace the dead of night with?

Go somewhere else for "muh anonymity".
Veeky Forums isn't Veeky Forums anymore, and grasping to old Veeky Forums and refusing to believe anything else is just straight up legit autism. Especially when your "shit needs to stop changing because I don't like it when its not the same" is fucking Veeky Forums of all places.
You have spent hours complaining about people wanting to raffle because you find it to be attention whoring, and then have the gall to call anyone else autistic.Either get with the times that Veeky Forums isn't the same as it was, or leave.
As I have said, not being able to adapt, and especially getting this fucking retarded about it, is legit a sign of aspergers/general autism spectrum.
Like, for real.
For real, get a trip or name so I can filter you.
Or start avatar fagging or something so I know its you and know to ignore your dumb "back in my day" opinions.

Dead of night looks good, I keep the main coats for my soldier. Coldsnap, parka, and now dead of night.
All of them are best but I switch it up sometimes depending on the map. Snow maps usually get the parka.