The most exciting car you have driven?

This is most probably the best car I've honestly driven, in terms of reliability and fun, this thing was a machine. It was a 1988 AE82 Twin Cam Corolla.

Leb spec N14 Pulsar.

Don't have any pictures because it was nearly 20 years ago

My 1985 supercharged AW11
Always had semi slicks, i used to spend a fortune on tyres

It was so easily controlled, but always felt so out of control

Toyota truly made the best cars in the 80's and 90's, what went wrong?

pepita

They were my favourite hot hatch about ten years ago when they were plentiful. Fun enough as a standard 86kW shitbox, but with so much importable factory bolt in shit available, they were amazing.

1962 Austin.

Not so much Exciting in the fun sense. It was exciting in the sense that I drove it uphill during an Australian Summer and the Radiator Cap was INSIDE the fucking cabin and bubbling over. The Radiator cap is directly in the center of the dashboard, and the windscreens are sloped so that if the cap pops off, all that boiling water is sprayed directly into the faces of the driver and front passengers.

Quality British engineering.

The 4AGE inside of them had so much potential, these were popular as hell in Australia in late 90's and early 2000's.

Oh, I was one of those Ausfags.
I remember scouring half cuts for these things...

my ef4 evo x mr

I once drove a not demilitarised Unimog from the Bundeswehr.
If some burgers think stick shifting is hard, try to shift with 3 sticks...

You know that exists in America as well. Its primitive as fuck but some older trucks have them.

LJ73 Toyota with upgraded turbo and diesel pump, 37" tires, front & rear lockers, dual transfer case, tall lift and a strong winch

Not fast, terrible onroad but damn if it wasn't fun to just sit in this thing, up the idle and watch it just crawl over shit you'd never imagine a car going over

gutted EF hatch on sticky tires and a modded B18C1

dat sound
dem revs
dat cornering

goddamn if a car is over 2000 lbs and cant rev to at least 8000 I dont care anymore

Shamed to say r32 golf or supercharged mr2, never really owned any exiting cars and those two were my friends. My next one will surely be fast one thought.

This was actually my first car. Just wasnt the twin cam. Mine was the 8v 4AC motor lol but man it was fun to drive.

My RX-8, unfortunately.

My Z31, it is my first sports car and project car.
RWD, V6, Manual, it does what I ask of it.
Not too fast but wringing out on the highway took me to 130 which was pretty fucking fun.
I wonder what a Turbo and Coilovers will bring for me...

I will agree with you
The ae82 is a fantastic little turd.
Loved mine

My Mazda3, everything else I've driven were Kias and Corollas.

>b18c1
mynigga.jpg

renault 5 turbo 2

the same 200hp as my calloway turbo GTI but the renault could launch and really push you back into the seat like a muscle car - a few of these were imported and converted to be US legal in the 80s. mint examples are selling at auction for 3x their original price.

'99 Ford Fiesta.

'Exciting' as in 'terrifying', because it lacked grip and stability at speeds. It had lift-off oversteer like crazy, no interior room, and a 1.4 engine in a tiny-ass car so it went like stink, when the tires gripped.
Hit the brakes too hard? Skid. Lift off even slightly on a corner? Now you're sideways. Off the line too fast? Scrub the tires. Get anywhere near a large vehicle at speed? Shake and wiggle. Above 80MPH? Front end lifts up because aerodynamics, and the steering gets light AND vague.
And it didn't engine-brake at all.

WRONG this is the most exciting car I've ever driven, unless someone can find an even shittier toyota to make outrageous, troll claims.

AW FUCK DUDE IS THAT TWIST BEAM SUSPENSION?
IS THAT CHASSIS SO FLAPPY THE TRUNK WONT CLOSE FLUSH?? FUCKKKK!! MY DICK!!!!
>hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggg

im seriously dissapointed in you guys

i cannot believe this is the crowd i post amongst

like wow i kinda understand why you all are so angry and personal

I've said it once I'll say it again
Those taillights and muffler do not look real to me, they look photoshopped
Am I stupid

>when a car is so ugly it's real tail lights look shooped on