Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 18 year old American JDM enthusiast (ricer for you gaijins). I have seen every Initial D episode, and spend my days perfecting my cars tuning and playing superior Japanese games. (Touge no Densetsu, Initial D Arcade Stage)

I race with my AE86 every day, this superior Japanese automobile can beat any pigfat american muscle car, and is vastly superior to any other car on earth. I earned my drivers license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both the Itsuki Takeuchi and Shingo Shoji dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about touge racing and bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Gunma to attack the corners of Mount Akina. I hope I can become a member of the Speed Stars one day!

I own several shoshinsha marks, which I keep on the back of my AE86. I want to get used to having them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I always rev at people on the touge, but rarely does anyone manage to respond with anything other than a laugh.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Zweihänder > Katana
Porsche 911 > AE-86

Which Porsche 911

Every 911, including the 1966 130hp carburated original.

Save us, Ken-sama

11/10 - Best future pasta I've seen in this board for months.

10/10

I suck at editing pics but I just had to had to make this.

ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA KEN-SAMA

俺はおちんちんが大好きなんだよ

>ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA KEN-SAMA!

>ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA KEN-SAMA

press F for Ken-Sama

WAA

BAA

KI

F

heh, Mount Akina is not real

It just has a different name...

I know, it just makes the pasta that little bit better

>俺はおちんちんが大好きなんだよ
That guy is not 18

ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA KEN-SAMA!

ken-sama is still twenty times a man than most people here, considering he can afford that piece of shit

What do the moon runes say?

>I speak Japanese fluently, both the Itsuki Takeuchi and Shingo Shoji dialects

Well done OP

hey dudes. i'm actually going to Japan for my new job when i graduate (not military or english teacher). i'm selling my US car and plan on buying one when i get there.

what should i know about cars in nip land and what kind of car should i get? are stealerships just as big a rip off over there as they are here?

i have a budget of about 4k for my gaijin-mobile.

I really like penis

Jdm enthusiasts arent always ricers ken-sama

Thats like saying all white trash are juggalos

>what should i know about cars in nip land and what kind of car should i get?
You're not legally going to be able to drive a cheap Rx-7

ARIGATO GOZAIMASITA KEN-SAMA

i kind of figured that. i'm not a ricer or weeb by any means. i'm only taking the job because they are paying me really fuckin' good (for an entry level position at least).

i just want something that is fun to drive and pretty inexpensive. maybe something speshul snowflake i can bring back to the states.

If you are buying used, figure out when the tax or whatever was paid and figure +/- about a grand for the total price depending on that.

Don't run over a dog, you'll have to pay for the dog plus whatever future dogs could have come from it.

Don't ever get into an accident, even if it isn't your fault. You're still at fault.

If you drink, I think the legal limit there is something like .02%.

damn, should i just be a busrider?

sounds like a huge hassle between all the other paperwork and inspections i hear about.

does japan have pick-a-part style junkyards?

Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith, Ken for short.

I’m a 18 year old Japanese Muscle enthusiast (hot rodder for you cucks). I have seen every Dukes of Hazard episode, and spend my days perfecting my cars tuning and playing superior American games. (NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona, Forza Motorsport)

I race with my 5.0 every day, this superior American automobile can beat any weak Japanese ricer car, and is vastly superior to any other car on earth. I earned my drivers license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak American fluently, both the Tennessee and Boston dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about stock car racing and moonshiner code, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Florida to attack the corners of Daytona Speedway. I hope I can become a member of the Moster Energy NASCAR Team one day!

I own several bumper stickers, which I keep on the back of my Mustang. I want to get used to having them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I always rev at people on the freeway, but rarely does anyone manage to respond with anything other than a frown.

Wish me luck in America!

>pick a part style junkyards
Yes, they are pretty easy to find with some internet searches
>should you be a busrider
Up to you, if you are in an urban center the public transit will be okay.

Howdy, my name is Kenichi Smith, Ken for short.

I’m a 18 year old Japanese Muscle enthusiast (hot rodder for you cucks). I have seen every Dukes of Hazard episode, and spend my days perfecting my cars tuning and playing superior American games. (NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona, Forza Motorsport)

I race with my 5.0 every day, this superior American automobile can beat any weak Japanese ricer car, and is vastly superior to any other car on earth. I earned my drivers license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak American fluently, both the Trump and Hilary dialects, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about stock car racing and moonshiner code, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to Florida to attack the corners of Daytona Speedway. I hope I can become a member of the Moster Energy NASCAR Team one day!

I own several bumper stickers, which I keep on the back of my Mustang. I want to get used to having them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I always rev at people on the freeway, but rarely does anyone manage to respond with anything other than a frown.

Wish me luck in America!

I heard that japanese public transport is fucking amazing, so youll probably be fine.

>plus whatever future dogs could have come from it.
how do they even calculate that

Well done anons.

I never got a solid answer, but the most convincing story is that they go by the average amount of puppies per litter for two generations but only one litter per dog. Nips are kind of weird, I'd have a lot more hate for them if they weren't so good at making 2D waifus.

8.5/10 - Intention is good but some details just ruin an otherwise perfect pasta.

Add me in the screenshot

>I think the legal limit there is something like .02%.
The Japanese are genetically incapable of holding their liquor so that's not surprising.

topkek

>FINAL DEFEAT OF AKINA SPEED STARS
well, they fucking suck anyways

>final defeat of akina speed stars