How do i fix this?

How do i fix this?
it still holds air after i drove it all the way home.

also car pulls to the left but maybe its because the spare is smaller?

>the spare is smaller
Why

Its fucked

That clutch's worn out, get a new one.

because its a compact one not a full size one.
but the hit was on the front but i swapped them over so the spare is on the back now so i dont fuck up the differential!

its fucked
get a new wheel
yes the spare is smaller
take the spare and swap it to the rear. you dont want that shit on a front hub if it blows out.

Did you fucking read what i said? its already swapped to back.
but it pulls to side is this because its fucked or just the spare?

I made my post 14 seconds after yours retard. I already started typing it before you even posted it.
It pulls to the side because of the spare. The fucked wheel isnt even safe to drive on, so visit a pick n pull or something and get a new one asap

If you did that kind of damage to the wheel, there are most certainly suspension components that are right fucked as well. That would explain the pulling.

replace the tire and rim. Only way to fix that. You can get a new steelie from a junkyard.

Belle tire pleb here. That wheel is so fucked, I can clearly see the bead of the tire.

>Inb4 it holds air

That wheel would never balance correctly, it's damaged beyond repair.

Getting a new wheel is going to be the least of your problems. Go to a shop and see what you need to fix in order to get an alignment.

im sorry im really fucked up from impact still.

Anyway i tried to hammer it back but i cant bend the last piece back its really stiff iron. anyone here got some ideas? i dont have any bigger hammer unfortunately!

id drive pepita the car but im scared the road salt will fuck her up

Throw it in the gutter, and go buy another

Your tire is fucked, your wheel is fucked, and I'd bet a fucking blow job your suspension got fucked up too

Learn to fucking drive

This is a steelie not an alloy you twat.

You need to get a torch, heat it and bash it.
Then go get it balanced

I know it's a steelie, go to the junkyard and pick a not fucking fucked one up for 20 bucks ya dingus.

How often have you been to a junkyard?
Everyone I've ever been in that's open to the public has no wheels, because they pull them tires and crush the wheels, or make stands out of the wheels, before the car even hits the yard.
There are plenty of things that a normie can't go to a junkyard for.

Gas tanks, airbags, and wheels wheels to mention a few.

what the fuck is wrong with you trying to fix that

all that wheel is good for is making a stand for a vise or grinder

go to a junkyard and get one that isn't fucked

I go to pick and pull maybe once every few months, I was when I was looking for a donor to pull the engine stands from.

In the words of David Allan coe, edited, "they had 20 stacks of wheels for 20 or 30 dollars, cash"

They have those that they use for junk, but they save the good ones.

I live within a few miles of you.
I also have grown up around junkyards and my dad owned a few when I was a kid.

I don't know if I've ever seen them save a set of steel wheels.
It's really a shame all the good and rare parts that can go to waste a junkyard, but they're not in the business of storing garbage.
With what yards ask for used tires, used coolant, and used batteries, I'm not even sure it would be worth buying a used steel wheel.
Even if they had piles of steelies lying around, he's got 13" wheels, So what's he driving? A 40 year old Japanese or British car?

Probably an 80s Jap box. You've been to the u pull in Aurora? Then you'd have seen the massive thing of wheels out back and I'm the office.

just buy a new rim bro
you're endangering yourself to save like 30 bucks

That's VW Polo/Lupo wheel. That thing is fuckity fucked.
A new rim shouldn't be more than 40€ with a useable winter tire.

I don't go there often because it's in the part of town I fucking hate.

I was there maybe 3 times in 2016, they have used batteries for $40 in the exit half of the office, along with candies and washer fluid.
I can get a fucking refurb for $30 or a blem for $40, who is stupid enough to buy their used batteries?
I imagine they put dank spicced out wheels worth saving in there, but I can't recall it.

Fucking cock suckers in there, they had a gas tank in a car I wanted that they had forgot to drill a hole in, I asked how much and told them it was never drained, since I took the sender. They ran out and drilled a hole in it immediately, rather than sell it to me.
Fucking kikes. Rare expensive fucking tank. And they trashed it.

Thats a dick move, and pretty fucked up. I only go there because a lot of Mexicans drive cars that I can pull parts off of. But yeah half of them are basketball American wheels and the rest are steelies.

TOTALLY FUCKED

Why drive a FWD vehicle? It's just a cucked AWD vehicle.

Also, give me your address and I'll send you $20 for a new wheel you cheap fucking motherfucker.

What kind of shitty junkyards do you go to?

love to see that tire bangs and kills him with that crowbar going through his eye socket so he can save 30$.

time to sell this piece of shit car and buy a thicc ls400

Just buy a new one you cheapskate.

>car pulls to the left
Great. You messed up the suspension too.