AMERIKEKS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>Asked what Trump could do to make sure German customers bought more American cars, Gabriel said: “Build better cars.”

How will American automakers ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/16/germany-hits-back-at-trump-criticism-of-refugee-policy-and-bmw-tariff-threat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link: theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/16/germany-hits-back-at-trump-criticism-of-refugee-policy-and-bmw-tariff-threat

It's no secret US manufacturers suck ass, we all know this. Nobody cares because said manufacturers dug their own graves.

L M A O
M
A
O

funny how yurocars are always at the bottom of reliability ratings, then.

Oh, you mean because Chrysler and Jeep are Italian now?

>US has no inspections
>why does my car break?

lol no

How long until a tweet about how "rude" Germans are, how "unfair" the EU is and how much of "liars" and "overrated" German car manufacturers are?

FUCK MAINTENANCE

this is a car board, not a political board. take your shit back to /pol/

As a yuropoor this graph is complete bullshit. "Problems per 100 vechiles" doesnt tell you anything but the fact that a blown head gasket counts as much as a dirty sensor.

yes mr reichmobile, your cars are definitely better than american cars

We all love spending $300 for a basic oil change on a C300 (not even kidding, thats how much it costs) I mean I get it for a c63 or something. But your maintenance costs and """"engineering"""" are shit.

>feed modern cars literally shit fuel
>change oil with shit oil because cheap or ignorant
>don't change the oil at all

GEE, EUROPEAN CARS ARE SO UNRELIABLE~

Of course they are when you don't take care of them at all.
In that regard I definitely agree, they're shit when neglected while Burger barges are so primitive that they still work even when you feed them mud

shut up burger

>it's a yurob vs burgerland shit flinging thread again

this thread will be going places

>oil and fuel is somehow different in europe

just because your fuel has 15% semen content doesn't mean it helps the engine last longer

Leave now Borris

>oil and fuel is somehow different in europe

Because it actually is

There are big quality differences in some parts. You can look that shit up, it's not a secret.

archive is a nice place

Ford is doing pretty good, it's GM and Chrysler that need to step the fuck up.

>m-muh infotainment screen flashed!!

At least use the powertrain only chart.

Never, because he's already said German cars are great. His issue is with how the governments negotiate the deals, it's up to the manufacturers to make a better, more appealing product though.

>yuropoors cant even beat Opel and Cadillac

>Chrysler and Jeep

Is that like country AND western.

how is ford and lincoln at opposite ends?

Heres a great quote From Trumps book, "Think like a billionaire":

>“The Best Car: My favorite car is a Mercedes. I’ve had one for a long time, and it’s reliable, elegant, and sturdy all at once. I have no complaints about my Mercedes. It’s never disappointed me. The cars are not temperamental, and they make my life easier. Mercedes cars are also great because they are classy without being ostentatious. I also have a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, and a bunch of other cars in different places.”

And yet he attacks BMW and Mercedes. Someone should Email this to the German Chancellor, German Prime Minister and Mercedes Benz HQ and help these guys out. Or blogs/online news outlets that would publish this egg on face

Who cares? I think just about everyone would agree that Mercedes are nice cars. That doesn't mean they're made by nice, or even very intelligent people. If the German automakers want to actively work against making America Great again, that's their choice. But Trump will make sure they pay if they do. And cuckolds like you will continue to cry, but it won't make an iota of difference.