Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBr5EjOn2lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bEdxKePnkwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for me in sunglasses 8^)

>laying somewhere with a sniper shield is a strategy
>running into objectives blind isn't fun
I sometimes wonder if campers even have fun or feel happiness

First for objective shitters are useless pawns.
>MUH PTFO
Literally awful at the game

I know they feel rage when I dunk on them with my Trench Fighter, and that gives me happiness.

What do you guys want for the 3rd and 4th DLC pack?

>tfw still cant get the revolver medal

fuck me. 2 hours left

Here's the thing about objective shitters:they're mindless drones.
>Run into the objective
>Spray mindlessly
>Get shot by a good player
>Repeat

>land in matchmaking with a cheater over the weekend
>gets a KDR of 600, killing people with artillery and tank shells on Argonne Forest operations
>he's level 30+
>look up his account today
>still not banned
>go to leddit and the official forums
>most requested features in "what would you like to see implemented" are worthless QoL changes with no mention of script users

DICE

You incompetent swedish baboons

Implement some kind of anti-cheat

>mfw running all the way to the hills or using a plane as my taxi just to knife and teabag each and every one of them
>mfw smoke grenade spamming the hillniggers that are on my own team as a support

>trying this hard

You know how I know your KD is 0.5? Because you're so bitter I play the game differently for better results

does anyone know if there even is an mg15 skin? I have both the bludgeon and sawtooth knife, but haven't even seen an mg15 skin

Your options are

>shitty camo
>slightly less shitty camo

I have a legendary one, it's just camo but you can hardly see it over the black metal

well that's a let down

Do we already know what the 2nd dlc will be? I can't find any info on it..

It will be about the Russians.

It was definitely one of the hardest I've done so far. I used the auto revolver because I couldn't handle the reloads on the others. Probably would have been easier to use the No. 3 with support to resupply.

i thought they're in shall not pass

ITT: those drooling retards on your team who sit at the back of the map with a sniper rifle while ATTACKING on operations and think they're LE MLG PRO

you are the aids of battlefield

I remove defenders before they fire a shot making it easier for our team. You run into the objective and die. Who is more valuable??

nope, the French are the only new faction in the first pack.

This?

you say that but what actually happens is that you sit there for half an hour holding your dick and occasionally kill a couple guys, and your K/D looks good because you're hiding at the back of the map so you never die

>bayonet charge someone
>miss
>they take out their pistol and kill me

why is this game so shitty

somme map

>wait in bunker to machine gun attackers
>get sniped

scouts are a fucking plague

youtube.com/watch?v=UBr5EjOn2lQ

> not listening to WWI era music while playing

G I T

U

D

can you imagine how much better and more fast-paced battlefield games would be without a sniper class?

Sounds like you're shitty for missing

t.objective drone with 1 KD

t.scout parasite

t. useless hillfriend

Learn to use cover properly and maybe you won't get killed by scouts so much retard

why not just play TDM if you're so asshurt over people playing the game correctly?

> cover
> on big-ass open-space maps
> with virtually no transport vehicles

So many triggered objective cucks itt. Does it enrage you to see me top of every game with a kd over 5? I bet it does. Meanwhile you struggle to achieve a 1.5 kd with a mediocre score.

bottom of the scoreboard*

Now you've done it.

5 kills and 1 death.

Wow, what skill you have.

Git gud objective runt

FUCK YOU

I did it guys! I finally got a repair tool kill on a vehicle. From 100 to boom and driver kill.
It took me only 17 hours! I am absolutely terrible at videogames.
youtube.com/watch?v=bEdxKePnkwg

>that guy who takes a fighter and spams darts while enemy tanks rape our objectives and never gets shot down so a bomber can actually accomplish something

>that one guy who spawns in a light tank on operations and immediately gets raped

> light tank
> ever

why would you do such a thing

Why is it so shit? It needs buffed. It's as weak as an artillery truck and nowhere near as mobile.

get fucked ground cuck

what is the point of the m1907 sweeper

it has a small vrecoil benefit which is virtually unnoticeable in exchange for being shittier at pretty much everything compared to the trench which can hipfire for days

You meant the factory right?

>like the aesthetics of carbine rifles
>those disgusting flip-up sights

you better believe it when I just saw someone with a 100 service star with the SMLE carbine.
I fucking hate playing on Asian servers, full of full on tryhards & have no choice but to play on them.

>still playing this shit

LMAO

Actually I top the scoreboard nearly every damn time.

You're a joke if you think I'm even looking at your k/d

post stats pls

I'm a consolepleb so I don't have screenshots.

HOLY SHIT I GOT IT BROS

LITERALLY 3 MINUTES LEFT ON THE WEEK AND I FUCKING GOT IT

FUCK YEAHHHHHHH

Grats my dude

Whats up with the explosives fetish that DICE has?
Every troop is like a walking artillery station. The grenades are too abundant, too easy to use and really only serve to reward players with random grenade lobs. Half the time I just randomly fling a grenade and get double kills. Those aren't even earned.
Like BF4, BF1 would actually be a great game if there weren't so fucking many explosives. Just don't give every class a fucking nuclear arsenal or grenades.
Even planes drop grenades for fucks sake.

90% of the my deaths are from seemingly random grenades and 10% from actually losing firefights or getting shot from somewhere I didn't notice them.

Buut as usual, DICE won't fix anything until their game is on it's deathbed and nobody gives a fuck anymore.
Might be pretty soon with this game as there are only 4-5 weapons for each class only one of which is clearly the superior weapon that everyone ever uses. No mastery neat mastery stuff to chase after, no nothing.
It is almost amazing how little content this game actually has. Atleast the maps are mostly good. 3 of which are utter shit and one of them being the worst map in BF history.

Your stats are still tracked on battlefield.com and battlefieldtracker.com

It's actually one of the few things DICE got somewhat right.

the majority of deaths in WWI were from artillery/explosives.

Good job my man.

What's your favourite/least favourite map lads?

I used the revolver you get for some level 10 class, its great

Favorite:
Empire's Edge
Giant's Shadow

Least Favorite:
All of the Ottoman maps

Least fav: Ballroom Blitz
Fav: Fao Fortress or Sinai

Hard to pick a favourite, I really like most of the maps.

Least favourite by far is Argonne Forest. It's just an eternal clusterfuck around C and a couple of other chokepoints. I'm not a huge fan of Amiens or Ballroom Blitz either.

Otherwise I like most of the maps, even the Ottoman ones that a lot of others dislike. I mostly play Conquest, so that may give me a different experience then people who play mostly Operations. For example Monte Grappa is a slightly better Operations map than Conquest map imo.

Is the M1903 sniper the best long range sniper or is it just a meme weapon?

I personally prefer the Russian 1895, but that's mostly because I have having half my screen blocked off by the scope. The extra peripheral vision is less claustrophobic.

fav: sinai desert or st quentin scar
least: ballroom blitz

>90% of the my deaths are from seemingly random grenades
like nigga just walk away from the grenade indicator
>Buut as usual, DICE won't fix anything until their game is on it's deathbed and nobody gives a fuck anymore.
there is literally nothing to fix about grenades except maybe the fact that gas goes through walls

horsefags

Is there a better feeling than playing as an attack plane and blowing away clustered infantryfags on operations?

>people saying Sinai is anything other than worst map

it isn't, you just got bored with it because you played it too much during the beta
fao fortress is objectively the worst map

>play conquest
>usually get bored and switch between 3 classes each game
>sometimes get distracted and ignore objectives for 5 minutes or so
>always in the top 3 on my team

I'm not even very good at the game, are battlefield players really that bad? Do people have shitty connections and randomly drop out of rounds? Someone explain this to me.

Getting my dick sucked by your mom.

Whats the best shotgun? What's the worst (other than the 12g)?

>No real buildings apart from some shitty shacks
>No flow from objectives
>Massive open spaces between them
>Most players just sit at C
>Sniper shits everywhere

A10 hunter easily

Is it possible to win oil of empires as the attacker? Never done it before. Even if my team blows through the first 2 maps, we can never capture the last 3 objectives at once.
Any tips or is it just broken?

Same here. It's always a shock to me when I look at the scoreboard and am at or near the top.

Like I'm not that good, all I do is try to sneak around to undefended objectives, and shoot anyone that gets in my way.

>lying on the internet to make people stoked on you

All Operations should be 3 maps but each sector should only have 2 flags.

When you get to a sector with 3 flags, the game really halts as it turns into a whack-a-mole game.

Monte Grappa and Sinai 3 flag sectors are cancer.

>Favorite
St. Quentin Scar or Empire's Edge
>Least Favorite
Ballroom Blitz or Argonne Forest

Needless to say I rarely play Conquer Hell

>let's make a gun for each class you only unlock at rank 10!
>Woah what a great idea!
>How good should we make them?
>Total shit, unusable crap
>Except assault, make that the best gun in the game

>new weekly medals
>4/5 are ones I have already

I wish there was some way to fix this.

>argofuck yourself with an autistico/shotgun forest
>want to play scout
>equip russian trench rifle, frommer stop, flare gun and incendiary bombs with gas nades
>top of scoreboard with assists from spot flares, damaging with gas and shots, top kills
>supports REFUSE to give me ammo
>support in my squad just ignores me and masturbates on his mortar to go for kills that i'm spotting for him with flares
>beat the shit out of him with my club spamming AMMO
>another support runs up to me to watch, stares at me
>call for ammo
>he runs away

What is wrong with these fucking people? Whenever I play support (got it to rank 11) I ALWAYS chuck an ammo pouch at my teammates. I rarely ever have it off cooldown when I am near my mates. This shit is so fucking infuriating.

You think that's bad? Fucking medics are the worst. Either they don't carry syringes or just don't care. They frequently walk over my fucking corpse and don't bother. Literally the worst players.

>10m...9m...8m....7m...6m...5m...4m...3m...2m....
>3m...5m...8m...11m...13m...18m...20m...

Favs are Argonne, St. Quentin and Amiens
Least favs are Empires Edge and Suez

>DICE makes rifle grenades for medics
>have to sacrifice either healing or reviving, two of the most important staples of being a medic
>for HURR HURR EXTRA NADES BRO
>DICE even makes a shitty crap medal to encourage tards to do it

fuck

Going for that medal was the only time in my life I've used rifle grenades. I was amazed at how shitty they were. Thank fuck I knocked out that part of the requirement in one round on Monte Grappa by repeatedly nading the bunker.

Sharper than a serpent's tooth is an ungrateful revived medic.

This

You know how I know your SPM is sub 500 ?

Favorite - Argonne Forest or Monte Grappa
Least favourite - Sinai desert or Fao Fortress