>laura is top tier

vega shits on her with claw and this guy wasn't even using it

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

curry btfod

Marvel vs Capcom infinite hype dood

wud cummy brown

Brown thread?

Sure

Watching Circa Nicky makes me want to learn Fulgore but I had trouble adjusting to the auto triples and the unique meter tje last time I tried

>tfw a character you like is low tier/you are shit with them

2ch has gotten fed up with SFV. Seems like finally the co op cup was the last straw for some of them. I think they're pissed that the main game isn't as hype as an old game and they want the game where all the best players are playing to be the gold standard.

Feels bad man. They found Nemo's Urien really hype to watch so it's not like they're blindly hating on the game. They just want more characters like Urien.

Woshige, stay safe out there. Your dumb ass goober ass fucked all of us over. We all want SFV and the competitive scene to thrive but you fucked everything up for us.

post cute (little) girls

Being shit with them can be fixed. There was a bunch of really strong Makoto and Guy players in 4

Hey guys I am trying out SFV coming from guilty gear (casual player) and I just want to say that comparing revelator's combo mode which I completed and SFV trial mode, I am appalled of not being able to do the basic combos in the SFV trials. Are the windows normally stricter in SFV? I really want to play this game mainly because I'm tired of playing with a small group of people and also based on the streams I've watched, I've grown to like the macho looks of guys and thicc bodies of the SFV girls, but that's besides the point.

Also, will the girl in the screenshot be added to SFV any time soon?

I'll have to start filtering posts with the word hype in them.

Remember when mika was exciting to watch around release? Wait till people play ranked and get robbed by uriens

GG is actually fun though

I don't like Mokotos move set. Her uppercut being directly up pisses me off. Her dash punch is dope though. Guy is pretty fun though.

>auto tripples
What's that?

goobers literally ruining AGDQ

>still blaming woshige instead of the guys with real power over the game

US makes up more of the Street Fighter sales. Capcom doesn't care.

Fulgore can do three hits instead of two during his auto-doubles if the player presses the button again. Extends the hits but makes them easier to break.

This guy comes up and cradles your waifu. What do?

>ppl want to watch turd but nobody ever wanted to play that shit

i want to commit a crime, user...

If Makoto will ever make it into SFV she will be reworked into a Charge character

What a shit faleflag.

i think that's because gg is just chain combos instead of links, i like the gg input and combos better but sf is the superior fighting game overall

It's gonna be a janky TvC clone, but it'll probably have a decent roster if the rumors are true.

>sf is the superior fighting game overall
This statement hasn't been true since sf2.

Guilty is chain combos, sfv is not. Every link in sfv combos require a certain rhythm.

Sfv still has chaining, but only between two of the same light attack. For example you can mash light punch, light punch out without any timing, similar to a lot of GG. Everything else, you have to pause between button presses longer than in GG. You're probably hitting buttons too fast.

That "girl" is Poison, it's unlikely "she'll" be added ever but it's garunteed "she" wont be added by 2018.

She's also a tranny. She has a dick, canonically.

What game on fightcade should I trainboar

What kind of crime? It better not be piracy...

Mvc1

>guilty is chains
Kum player here. Fuck you.

neo turf masters

the one that has bigger playerbase, so you wont play the same 3 people over and over

3rd strike, sf2t, kof 98 or samsho 2. All of those games teach some fundies

Alpha 3 and Last Blade 2 have nice built-in training modes if I recall correctly.

links depends on characters

kum and slayer play based off of links

S-sorry my frield sent me the screenshot via skype and I just cropped the not-safe part, I really like that character though. On top of being hot she's got such an overbearing demeanor.

Hmm I understand.. I guess I shouldn't treat SFV like a generic fighting game. I kind of figured that I'm gonna need to put more practice time than usual to get the timings down. Last night I was wracking my brain not being able to do some of Ryu and Ken's combo but after sleeping on it this morning I do feel a little bit better about it. Thanks all.

karnov's

i'm sure that by now you've heard, but just in case you haven't:
2017 is the year of fighting games!

Jojo

Mika was bullshit, but imagine if your character was bullshit too? It's basically a "you want to pull off your bullshit on me? I'll fuck you over before you do that." The reason people hated Mika is because she had some bullshit that they couldn't give back to her dumb ass.

Having said that, please don't think I advocate Fuerte's kind of bullshit. The damn character's BS has to resemble a grounded game in some form.

>playing fighting games

Woshige is the guy in charge of the gameplay. Why hire Woshige if they don't need him to design the gameplay or balance? What would be the point?

Why are you always trying to defend this goober?

Why would I have a kof waifu

why the fuck do matches take so long to start in this tourney

I would burn to fight.

I actually don't mind it, he's still pretty fun.

Urien and Guile and the only characters in the game that feel fun and complete

What outfit should Ingrid have for SFV?

If anybody played like Mika it would be shit.
Mika mirrors were the peak of faggotry.

Playing Mika also isnt fun at all because its fucking dumb.

pantyhose

never

I kinda miss armor breaking moves. They were more fun than crush counters

>chain

I got GG Sign on sale just to see if I could like the game and I'm having the hardest time getting some of the harder combos done. Chain means I can literally mash the inputs instead of them correctly? I can do SF, KoF combos no problem, but GG feels odd.

V-trigger should carry over to the next round.

meeeeeeee

*timing them correctly

Mika is Mika. You can have bullshit and not be Mika. Urien is an example. People are crying over Urien, but you can't tell me that Urien players do not find him fun. Viewers also find Urien fun to watch.

Does anyone play Nitro+ on ps4? Its on sale on the PSN

Just play Slayer.

MOO JIN KYAKOO, NOTFORYOU!

Chains basically work like target combos in sf except you have a bit more freedom.

I dont know if Urien players truly find him fun.
Nobody played him when he could do the same shit in S1.
Now they buffed his numbers so that he's top tier potential just because of silly framedata and suddenly everybody loves him.

And viewers seriously need to shut the fuck up if they dont even play the game.

>black finals
welp im out

I hope SNK never learns proper English

woah that's, like racist and stuff and uhhh you should like go back to the political board on this website.

rooting for smug desu

i miss the days of Ultra smug

>tfw I was getting my ass kicked on fightcade and just memed over some goof with Sean.
The fucking best.

I decided to start up sfv ver2.0 for the first time on pc and all the menus say stuff like id_sys_etc then crashed when I went to trials, nice. What just happened.

I don't even know how to respond to this. Urien players are just making shit up that Urien is fun? So they buffed him and they find him fun. Why not buff your shit character so you can also feel like your character is fun to play?

>people getting so hype over KI it's bothering the SF players

>this matchup

This would make Birdie usable.

k-brad's picture appears if you look up tier-2 player

so this is the gundam that will lead humanity

Robots don't age, so little girl forever.

I love Makoto

Jesus

If you look up players who can stay relevant beyond the first 3 months you can't find a picture of smug

HAI HAI HAI!

My character is fun to play as he is (Birdie).
But when characters get buffed to stupid tiers and retards like Poongko flock to them then something is definitely off.

I bet half of the current Urien population wouldnt touch him if the rest of the cast was on his level.

what did the filthy 16er baby mean by this?

>getting hype over Thompsxon flooring everone with Jago as usual

Blacked

Makoto will be my bride (male[female])

>tfw im played Urien since the second he released and now everyone calls me a tierwhore

Keep her out of V. Thanks.

>but you can't tell me that Urien players do not find him fun. Viewers also find Urien fun to watch.
I don't know man it's way too early, I already see people in twitch chat complaining about Urien and some people might like him for the wrong reasons (banana hammock meme instead of gameplay)

I wouldn't care about this if capcom didn't but they might make him boring next patch just because retards are complaining

Look at this shit. Daigo was right. Completely right. Ryu has his bullshit denjin setup. Makoto has her bullshit touch of death combo. And guess what? People actually find it hype and 3S fags love this game.

Why do they love this game despite having to suffer bullshit from their opponent? Because their character feels like it can deal damage and has BS of their own.

>get grabbed
>die

what is this smash faggotry

Why is Wolfkrone playing with a wireless pad?

Well Tekken isn't there and Marvel and GG are done so it's the only thing worth watching

SFV is basically custom built for Makoto, it's like they balanced the entire game around her then forgot to put her in the game.

So he can purposefully disconnect himself if he starts to lose and blame it on faulty hardware.

No, really.

Stream diapers complain about every single fucking thing that's not a Yourube hype moment.

Unfortunately you know Capcom listens to these faggots when balancing the game

Esports was the worst thing to happen to SF