I need help

I'm 22 and my brain is fried due to 10+/7/365 internet usage, can it can be fixed by going cold-turkey?

literally anyone nowdays

maybe you're just born dumb

No, it sounds like nothing will help you. You're going to die this way.

SHUT UP KIKE.

No, I started university like 2 years before all my mates due to my actually excellent brain. Was even the captain of one of my school's sports teams.
Literally shit hand-eye coordination now.
Can't concentrate >30 secs
Don't even talk about learning new stuff, impossible.

10 + / 0.0192

????

Brain explo..d...i...

nice meme

All you need is
exercise
clean food / water
goals

sounds like dyslexia

>dyslexia

or maybe adhd

Lol, no it's not dyslexia. I'm not that special.

It's probably the same shit that's affecting everyone else on the internet. Which idk what it is, but probably the extreme information input to the brain with 30 tabs open on chrome.

Regardless, just need a solution mates. Anyone with experience?

I also got diagnosed with hypothyroidism, which is known to slow down all bodily functions. Been taking meds with changing doses for 6 months but literally feel the same even tho doc says numbers improving.

>>>eight chan dot org slash improve

try eating a way better diet and take brain supplements your body can heal shit even when its broken it takes time and training, dont give up.

Everyones a fucktard here. Your problem is dopamine, your brain is addicted to information. Cold turkey will help, do stuff irl. Boring as fuck first but after a couple weeks it normalises. I have experience with the problem and am also a MD.

From reading this thread it sounds like you just want an excuse to self pity and pussy out from achieving goals.

Stop this internal (and external) talk and get off your ass, challenge yourself untill you realize its you who is blocking your progress, not some magical interner disease

This. Will try this.

I turned off my internet and still was'nt any more productive. I just read more books and magazines and that was really expensive.

Go outside

Well obviously, you don't become productive automatically. But did you feel the brain fog fade?

Since you are a MD and all, are there actually any peer-reviewed studies (or any studies for that matter) concerning :

a) information overload
b) Internet use reducing dopamine sensitivity?

I see a lot of talk about it, and it does "make sense", but have yet to see any scientific proof backing up these concepts.
Thanks.

Go on a 2 week or month vacation somewhere beautiful like country side, you will have desire to create something beautiful and feel like a complacent pussy when you realise you need computers and people to put ideas into action. When you come back remember that you could be in a beautiful place but you would still be a complacent pussy

Yes, the brain has high plasticity.

However, you lack the willpower to do it.