pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Veeky
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20950/?
oi68.tinypic.com/2illhfn.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post Space Amazons and Battlewomen

is there a mod for NV that adds back in stuff like Child Killer and Grave Digger associations once you've committed the act?

Why on earth would such a mod even exist?

>skullfaced eagle stealing a crying baby

why are they so shit at evil faction decals

the normal talon company one is fine

muh bear, muh bull, muh skulleagle

>front half of character's face randomly turns dorito-tier tan
>back half of head/neck still normal color
>can't seem to change it in looksmenu
send help

blackface bug?
jump into power armor, save then load the save and get out

>shoot someone with a .50 rifle
>they shrug it off

>Expecting realism
>in an RPG

hp =/= meat points

Though unless you're playing on a difficult that isn't normal or lower or survival, they shoulda had a good chunk of HP blown off unless your guns skill is dogshit.

turns out just reloading the save seems to have fixed it

thx 4 replying user

Too bad

I mean they literally don't stop running or anything. I would expect them to ragdoll at least. It feels like a hunting rifle.

For Fallout 4 is there any mod that makes aiming at heads in Vats not utter dogshit? I have like 15 Perception and a bunch of sniper rifles that still only get like a 40% chance long range. This is fucking ridiculous at my level. It's so stupid that I have to fire 5 shots using concentrated fire just to get a single headshot from stealth sometimes because RNG is being a bitch.

Yeah it's easy to line them up outside of VATS but sometimes I just want to see it play out for me.

>fire a .357 round
>little recoil
>enemy keeps running

Yeah the game could probably use some stagger chance in the higher power equipment, but on the flip side it would be a massive pain in the dick to deal with enemy fire yourself if you could get staggered by shots.

>For Fallout 4 is there any mod that makes aiming at heads in Vats not utter dogshit?
Yeah, its called get good.

I have 11 perception, and neither concentrated fire or any other sniper boosting shit, and still get 80%+ chances at range

>tfw Curie will never cook for me

T_T

>Accurately shoot someone with a .50 rifle while standing/crouching

Who cares?

French people are terrible cooks.

Especially French women, all they are good for is taking the D, and spitting out babies, and curie can't even do that...

And what does that make her?

fucking worthless.

I had great meals in France personally, besides Curie is a robot-kinda specializing in chemistry, I'm sure she knows how to create great meals with the best ph balances.

did you stare at the OP image a little too long, user

>and curie can't even do that
>implying

Also don't bully my waifu or my waifu will bully you.

Well Super Mutants are sterile, but that is pretty much the extent of FEV mutation and reproduction in humans we know of.

Unless I'm completely forgetting something.

>A number calculated by the game
>Getting good
Are you playing on easy or some shit?

Fallout 4's atmosphere goes through the roof when you make it darker and download that Flashlight mod. What the fuck is with Bethesda and making everything bright as balls?

>What the fuck is with Bethesda and making everything bright as balls?
Same reason 99% of games/movies/tv shows use Hollywood darkness instead of actual darkness.

Most people prefer being able to see shit then
>MUH REALISM!

Because the relationship between realism and fun looks something like this when it comes to vidya.

Frankly, allowing synths to naturally reproduce would be utterly retarded given that they're immune to disease and radiation, immortal and according to certain sources, physically and mentally peak human, meaning a lack of natural self-replication would be the only way to keep them in check.

So yeah, the Institute probably did install a working reproductive system because they're a fucking batshit faction.

It's different in video games though. It being genuinely dark creates a player sense of unease and uncertainty.

When everything is lit up like Blackpool Illuminations it's no different from fighting in the day time.

> It being genuinely dark creates a player sense of unease and uncertainty.
That's true of every visual medium, be it game, movie, or tv show.

And that is why visual mediums such as those use "realstic darkness" when they really want to, or need to ,create a situation like that.

Fallout is not, nor has it ever been, based around that kind of setting, and thus, has no need for it.

That's a good thing to aim for in a game that is built to get that sort of reaction.

However fallout is not that sort of game.

Then why does it have an official survival mode where you need to eat, drink, sleep and watch drug use?

you need to build a game around it though

But it can be.

It just needs a buttload of mods to do it.

It's a sliding scale sort of thing. Just saying "okay you need to eat and drink" does not mean that you also have to be fucking terrified of the dark and unable to see fuck all. Especially since the AIs are not really hampered by the darkness.

Not him but survival mode =/= horror mode, which is what that sort of lighting is used near exclusively for.

Darker Nights does actually readjust enemy detection ranges. Makes night time espionage a lot of fun.

that is the most /v/-image I've seen in a long time and it is fucking gross

I spent like 2 minutes on it in photoshop and it does it's job.

Being ugly as shit is part of the charm.

Well then I don't have a problem if the mod goes that far.

he means you have shit taste as well as shit paint skills my man

my paint skills being shit is obvious, but how the fuck does my image show any indication of my taste in how much realism I personally like?

I finally feel like Fallout 4 is starting to get some quality fucking mods.

>asXas and his super amazing weapons
>fadingsignal's stuff in general
>unoctiam releasing more armors

>asXas and his super amazing weapons
>fadingsignal's stuff in general
None of these are particularly great.

>fluff mods

they're good mods, but eh

Isn't that the guy who released the Fallout 3 Enclave PA under the wrong name of being x-02 Power armor?

who here cleanse & purge

>tfw I'll never patrol the wasteland with my brothers-in-arms to protect our lands and people

is2.Veeky Forums.org/wsg/1482897643231.webm

everything Unoctium has released has been broken as fuck in some way with the X-02 crashing peoples games when swapping PA parts to a new frame or editing the Tesla variants without a 7 month old patch, the storyteller one being broken if you use x-02 with it at the same time, which is funny because he's the only one to release power armor mods that were broken.

oh and the NCR Ranger helmets eyes glow effect changes constantly from looking like it does in the images, or being see through, or glowing way brighter than they should

no idea if the chink stealth suit is broken but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

they did that because the MKII is already in the base game as an upgrade for X-01

>no idea if the chink stealth suit is broken but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.

He released a CBBE bodyslide patch without the shapedata. Go figure.

whats a good enb/reshade/whatever for FO4

>enb
>reshades
>good
The answer is none

Removing the body highlighting mod was a good idea, I should have done it sooner.

>when he says he does not want to set the world on fire

will PIPBOI from our boy ever get updated?

>"Fall evildoer! No longer shall you torment the innocen- Oh, he passed out before I even started my dramatic one liner. Shit. At least you heard, right kid?"

Well, shit. I was going to play as a male Nightingale, as with AntAgonizier and Miss Fortune my hero team is starting to feel more like a slumber party, but it turns out the guy who ported it to FO4 didn't do the cloak right for makes.

I guess he could have last the cloak, but that would feel like a cop out. I had this idea of an epic Skyrim playthrough for him before ending up in FO4 due to denying Mora, but while I can do much the same for a female, thinks always get a bit sexy because I'm a guy and sexmods exist.

probably not as there isn't much you can do with this games shit system compared to the old one

who knew ripping out/merging old mechanics would kill perk mods

he also said the game sucks

The .50 is a joke in Fallout 4.

The only human enemy in New Vegas that could shrug off a .50 round of any type, including exploding, was a Legionary Assassin. And sometimes they required 4-5 headshots to kill! What are their dog head masks made out of, solid titanium?

>Cazadors
Only enemy more annoying is the Stingwings in Fallout 4 becuase you can blow off basically their entire body and they will STILL BE FUCKING FUNCTIONAL!

Someone needs to make a new fucking Endless Warfare/War of the Commonwealth with content/support for every DLC

>tfw attacked by bloodworms in Far Harbor

it's alright, Slippy will release VW FO4 edition within the next few days

lol!

Any reason why the guns in Far Harbor are always aimed to the ground in vats? I have the NPC animation mod but it only affects the Lever Action and the Radium rifle in particular.

Seems like a broken mod

Poor Protecron, you don't deserve this.

Is there some way to make settlements self sustaining/improving?

I really don't want to have to sit down and give everything single god forsaken settlement basic shit to appease some fuckin strangers I don't care about.

>Is there some way to make settlements self sustaining/improving?

no

>game finally stop it's bullshit where it loads up 1/5 times
>does fine for exactly one day
>now get infinite loading screens

neat concept, piss poor implementation.

It's annoyingly tedious to have to do over and over and over again.

Why can't I just move everybody to sanctuary or the castle and make my own booming town?

>Why can't I just move everybody to sanctuary or the castle and make my own booming town?

But you can, you still have to build and assign everything yourself though but nobody is forcing you to build settlements all over the map

But yeah I hope somebody makes a mod that makes settlers assign themselves. As it stands the system is just very annoying.

Well start me up + the vault slave suit is a tiny step in completely subverting the main plot.

I appreciated how Vault 111 dorms had the slave suit everywhere, they at least tried to implement the weird lore that had been written, although the logs weren't in and should be. You have that entire other room of pods in 111 they could have taken over that and it wouldn't have mattered.

>It's annoyingly tedious to have to do over and over and over again.
No one is making you do it, and if they let NPCs build shit on thier own all people would do is bitch that settlers are wasting resources building shit.

vault slave suit?

Niero's latest slutwear trash. nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20950/?

>slutwear that lets you disable the high heels
Based Niero.

>own all people would do is bitch that settlers are wasting resources building shit.

To be fair you could put resources you need in different containers and not the workshop.

I think the main problem would be the AI wouldn't know what to build and where so it would look like a total clusterfuck.

Man, lockpicking Kellogs house at night sure is cozy

About to do a hardcore run in NV

Is there any mod that makes this gun still viable late game?

He brings CROSS level of quality to slutware, it's amazing.

If only he made a nice and easy combined mod so I don't have to fuck around with merging plugins.

>Trees
>No darker nights

You disgust me

>not being a tacticool fag

>The FO4 version of this gun will never have wood look that good

fucking nice

>removing high heels

disgusting

>Removing your shins and gluing your feet to your knees

Fucking weird.

>disgusting
I just don't like high heels.

Also I like my sluts being barefoot to go with their other bared body parts.

The texture guy working on that is unfortunately homeless now. ;_;

legitimate reason for not using them

terrible opinion

It was 4:42 AM, sunrise soon nigga

And yeah, I like trees

oh another thing, IDK if its just me but the short version of the wood stock was still black when I used the one you guys edited together, might be bugged though

We only changed one stock

It already looks perfect

GTX1080, still can't hold 60FPS

In a similar position - dropping down to 30 FPS when it gets foggy. OC'd 980Ti. 1080Ti can't come soon enough.

IT BEGINS

oi68.tinypic.com/2illhfn.jpg

me on the left

>sex mods
>in bethesda games
never will understand this

When are we going to get some real mods?

*pomf*