Freight brokerage / Logistics sales help

My cousin runs a multi-million-dollar mail Shipping slash anything shipping logistics company.. I am being thrown in the mix at the last moment 2 Prospect potential clients in this crazy holiday season..

Being that I'm really new so this industry does anybody have any suggestions in regard to how I would find contact information on major schippers here in the US? Preferably telephone numbers but also email addresses...

I have an idea what I need to say to them kind of butt I'm still trying to figure out how to contact them any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6uLaRzAZ-Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google.com

Your the perfect example on how a multi million company can go bankrupt, congrats, and thank that you exists, others like us can take your place in this cruel world.

You fucking idiot. I personally have my own multi-million dollar company and it is going very well.. bouldervets.net
Fucking dick weed. ..

I am simply looking for advise, guys. I am being thrown into an unfamiliar sales zone and if anyone here has tips plz feel free... I have foind/biz/ to be invaluable in my endavours thus far... Beleive it or not. Lol

Thanks.

Yes.. I am starting there. Thanks, bro.

Advice*** hate that typo.. Lol.

Last bump. Figured this wouldnt go far.. I am a board contributer. So any assistance would b helpful.

I don't understand what you do.

Ship things?

Yes... I didn't either.. obviously everything that you see in the store get shipped I am the guy that sells room on trucks too the top 300 u.s. mail shippers in the United States..

Hope that makes sense.

Right now a lot of companies are having huge issues with current shippers.. And i vome in as a savior and do last minute shipping expeditions with the thousands of trucks i have access to.

So you own the trucks/drivers?

No.. I simply sell room on thousand of associated trucks. Yes.. The freight brockerage i work for owns trucks... But that has nothing to do with me..

Again. My function is to establish communication with distressed companies like Amazon who are having insane problems right now with their normal shippers.

I know what to say when i contact them... And sales is my gig.. Im really good at it... I just cant seem to find a good way to find these "shipling managers" numbers and email addresses.. You know?

Hope that helps.

why dont you buy a grayhound bus and instead of people u can ship sex dolls

I see, by the sounds of it they can afford to have you travel out so I would arrange meetings with the relevant departments you're trying to court, checking where the companies shipping centers are located and calling them would probably be a good start.

Thanks, man. Appreciate your feedback.

>My cousin runs a multi-million-dollar
>I personally have my own multi-million dollar company

Sure dude...

Yeah... Surrrre dude... Like... Prove it bruhh....... Like.... Im gonnashitpost and tell u i dont beleive u cuz it will mean something in ur life.... Harrrrrr harrr

Fucking faggot.

One thing i have seriously learnednabout posting this... Never ask /boz/ for advice again... However, i will remain a contributing member here, faggots

Sage

For the half way decent fellow contributers.. Forgive me typooos.. Im pulling 18 hours a day tag teaming 2 companies. Ha. Thanks.

>bouldervets.net

That pic proves nothing, in what coins you have your millions??? Haha..

Your shitty website has a typo in the navbar.

I think it's supposed to say "Services".

You're welcome.

I never claimed to have millions. Obviously you know jack shit about business.

Thank you. Lol.. I dont see it.. Only typo i know of is on the about page.. But i will look for it.

I have been in business since i got outta my beloved Marine Corps in '06 .
I am the guy in this video tossing pizza, donatello.. Used to own 2 of them but sold them after divorce and before i got out of the drug and alcohol scene.

youtu.be/6uLaRzAZ-Sk

I would love to beat the shit out of any of you.

Are you the negro?

U cant see that im white? Smh.. Jeeze - low blow man..

>I would love to beat the shit out of any of you
I'll fight you, jarhead.

I choose the weapons. We're using wet pugil sticks. I'm the king of the log.

Got my ass kicked by some big ugly black recruit in PI.. The pugil sticks "hut" was a tiny thing 2 marines would run in screaming and then beat the shit outta each other...

Anywaym. Didnt go well for me and i still hate that i cant tell a cool pugil stix boot camp story.. Lmao