Once upon a time there lived an American biker named Rick. One morning, he woke up, and decided to travel the world

Once upon a time there lived an American biker named Rick. One morning, he woke up, and decided to travel the world.
For the next few weeks, Rick spent his days riding to and through some of the most popular European cities.
After seeing all Europe had to offer, he moved on to explore the rest of the world.
He was having the time of his life until he reached a small town in China. Unexpectedly, and out of nowhere, a beautiful Chinese maiden crossed his path, causing him to fly off and crash his motorcycle. Apologizing, the maiden offered Rick to pay for the repairs and a place to stay while they fixed his bike. "My name is Yu! It's an honor to meet you!"
It turned out she was the daughter of a rich magistrate, so Rick spent the night in a small palace in the center of town. However, due to the scarcity of motorcycle parts, Rick had to spend several days in the palace, in the presence of Yu. Over the next few days, she took a liking to him and his strange American ways. As expected, Rick took a liking to her, too.
The two quickly became inseparable, but Yu's father did not approve, for Rick was an outsider. By the time the motorcycle was finally up and running, Rick had fallen madly in love with Yu and refused to leave. The Magistrate had Rick banished from the town. He warned him if he ever came back, he would have him beheaded.
Rick was devastated, he had no motivation to continue on the rest of his journey. It seemed as though there was nothing left for him in the world, if he didn't have his beloved Chinese maiden. So he did the only thing any other sane guy would do.... Rick rolled back into town screaming, I'm never gonna give Yu up. Brought to you by /dbt/

[ D a i l y B i k e T h r e a d ] - /dbt/

>/dbt/ map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

very important

boring shit (with sound)
Ye olde thread

Never gonna let yu down

>that guy who actually failed his cbt

Closest one to me is Baird

Sorry, the closest one with anything resembling contact info on the map is Baird.

No one is on my island in Hawaii fuck...

Post boipucci

Baird seems like an okay guy tho

Thats gay though user.
>tfw closes person on map is new Zealand user with the 2013 model of your bike.

Anyone have any backpack recommendations?

Get yourself a Patagonia. Not because it's good for booking, but because patagucci is an excellent brand with great products.

My favorite back pack was my fox water proof one. Just got a canvas bag now.

Thx m8s

Isn't that a thigh pack or something like that?

Military backpack. Gorillion straps, waterproof. 30 Bucks / 25L.

Don't fall for meme brands. Don't ever fall for "motorcycle specific" backpacks.

I get all my backpacks, messenger bags, etc. at this guy, 6th' and Los Angeles st. Same stuff as in dept. stores but with some random brand label sewn in and sold for $3.33

Last month I sat on the subway across from a guy who had the exact same backpack I have, but with a "Jansport" label

>Don't fall for meme brands. Don't ever fall for "motorcycle specific" backpacks.

you are a fucking moron

The packs with a helmet bag attached are sort-of a good idea, but other than that, the mo-packs are just fashion posturing.

Yes. Pretty convenient for around town

But what would you carry in it on a bike?
Like... for edc I have enough space between my jacket and pants pockets, it would be useful for carrying a notebook but for anything else that might be usefull like glasses it's pretty much a sacrifice you're making if you fall.

>tfw fell for the leather meme
>look like a leather fetish gay freak when off the bike
>on the bike look cool as fuck

Leather backpack meme, or leather assless chaps meme?

>wearing gear when youre not on the bike
why?

First aid supplies, multi tool, gun, water, other lil odds and ends.
Or on a road trip things I'd like easily accessible and don't feel like putting in a tbag.
Plenty of things you can do with it, and I'm not worried about anything being "sacrificed" if it's that important I won't have it with me on a bike

>straps made for free arm movement
>extra strap around waist
>extra strap-connector in front of chest

if you ever made a longer tour you would realize that all those things make a LOT of sense.

Usually my roadtrips include multiple people so my medikit is pretty big,
maybe a tourniquet but you can get a smaller pack for that and put it somewhere where it's not likely it'll be ripped off your leg if you fall.
And the rest is stuff I usually don't keep on my person, multitool is unlikely I'll use while riding and I doubt you can fit much water in there, maybe a 25cl bottle.
I like it but I can't justify as a bike accessory.

Sure. To each their own, user.

Those are mainstream features, friend. I bought a pack at Staples a few years ago with those features for something around $35.

>Jansport
So, it's shit, uh?
Go Eastpack or go home. Otherwhise you can go vintage Invicta.

Nothing screems more "gay" than that shit.

If you have the helmet with you people won't consider you a freak.
>gun

>2017
>being hetro

>Gun

Jansport is pretty neat.

This.

My new exhaust surprised me a day early. It's not as loud as I expected, but I have to leave the DB killer in until I get a PCV, and the packing should burn in a little.

Guns are a fun hobby and an excellent tool for protection.

Euro fag detected

>and an excellent tool for protection.
I rather use an helmet and proper gear, but whatever floats your boat

2/2
Finally got some okay pics. I need to get a used DSLR for high res Bairdposting.

kkk is commiefornian so pretty much

>leaving your gear laying around for nogs to steal

or did you fall for the $10000 panniers that can only fit a helmet and a onesie meme

If you wear a backpack while riding the moron is you. Enjoy your broken back.

>not strapping it to the bike

what's your excuse for not having a single sided swingarm

If you act like a target, you'll get bullied. If you look like a mark, you'll get mugged.

I'm quite American.

We know you're a gunfreak.
>protection
From what? Gunfreaks are seriously paranoid.

Because its rice and objectively inferior to double sided

i'm not an endurance racer and don't want to make my bike heavier just so i can change tires slightly faster and forego wheel alignments

I know right senpai?
Bussin str8 caps in that skid demon nigga

I like shooting guns, but I own none and see no need to unless I want to Get a 12 gauge to shoot trap.

Black people, duh

>gunfreak
That's an adorable word. Ima put that on one of my many gun bags.

That truck must pollute like a transatlantic.

You've got no idea. Gas mileage is terrible to.

Probably pollutes less than a VW though.

>insurance expired in september
>looking at rates for new bike back then
>remember it was about 300€ because I remember thinking it was convinient enough since I pay 250€ now
>check rates now
>500€

What.
My risk certificate is not detected when I try to get a rate online,
aren't insurance companies to make it available to their clients automatically?

It probably produced less in total than a brand new Prius.

Thank god there's an ocean between us.

forgot pic

That's why you use a bicycle like.

thank god I wouldn't have understood your post without that pic

I heard that fitting a flyscreen onto a naked will improve the aerodynamics, making it go faster.

Is this bullshit?

Always glad to be of aid.

Drill some airholes into the fairing

+6 hp

Eh what?
I drive a VW with a 2.0 TDI.

it's a negligible difference without a full fairing.

if you want superior aerodynamics lose a few inches of height and call up motoGP and ask them if you can borrow one of their bikes

Shitkat is an anti gun sack of shit. He's been sucking on Feinsteins dried up cunt too long

Because ARs are like really cool legos that you can hunt with.

>removed stickers
>cleaned baiku
>plastidipped tank parts
feels gud to do something in winter for the baiku
what did you fagits do today?

Really goddamn expensive Legos, I love them regardless though

b-b-but muh sportsmanlike animal murder

you gotta use a bolt action remington/winchester grandpagun 30-06

Why not a 30-06 AR? Or 308

You get the residue off the plastics? I left before you asked how long to soak it

We've had this conversation.

I like a pump action or over under.

AR is cheap. Wtf are you talking about?

>AR10

Zulu Shotgun is best Shotgun

Post wr dox

REEE

pls no bully

Ar10 is just 308 and smaller rounds, some company was making an 06 tank a while back too
And yeah they are expensive if you don't build shit guns.

And you still voice your displeasure with people having human rights

I let is soak for 2-3 minutes and tried to wipe it off. The edges lifted up and it's harder to see now because it's clean, but no. It seems like there's a thin layer of plastic/vinyl on top of the adhesive still or something.

I failed my cbt twice and now I ride a Ducati ss m8

I like pic related as a slogan and a visual design, personally.

(The book is gr8 too.).

>Ducati
>shit rider
Checks out.

You can get an m&p sport 2 for under 700. That's a quality gun for cheap. I have pistols that cost over that

Might just have to let it soak for a long time to dissolve the adhesive under it.
You can try using an xacto blade to lift the top layer and start it peeling

no

Naptha man. It'll keep your plastic in check, and will wipe adhesive off easily.

Your guaranteed life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness/property. Everything comes from there. Muh guns is an extension of that, the problem is that granting some people that right deprives others of the right to life.

What 's a cheap exhaust maker in EU?
Stock muffler is falling apart

wat bike do u ride

Why is there a big pointless shitty copypasta before the thread header?
Why is there no subject?
REEEEEEEEEE
LEARN TO MAKE THREADS YOU SHITTERS

Only the very best riders can handle a DUCATI

>book only sold in California

you can build quite a bit cheaper than that with (imo) respectable components too

What are you biggest bike related fuck ups dbt?
>Ran rm250 without tranny/clutch oil because of leaking crank seal but kept riding it
>replace seal but somehow put it in wrong and it leaked even worse
>Didnt buy wr200 for cheap when i had the chance, cant find any others for sale

125cc

Still 8 weeks or so of this terrible shitty snowy weather.

You are responsible for your own security, no one else. Our legal system fails the people by letting violent criminals back on the streets without anything beyond free room and board for a punishment.
Taking someone's defensive means is depriving them of the right to defend their life, property and livelihood

Yeah you can buy complete cheap ones that work good but if you want quality and not milspec you pay for it.

Arrow

Ran into a concrete barrier

Bruh my 60 year old mother rides a Ducati, git gud.

Sure. But you're not building a better AR then daniel defense.

I fuck your mother

>milspec
That's one of the best memes ever. Fudd as fuck user.

>tfw DDM4 upper is $1050
Fug

mm

true, but it might be better than an m&p sport, no?

>I can buy trash for cheap so why bother lol