Best of Veeky Forums thread

Its been a while since i saw one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LleCIHu7Dl0
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/10423208/#q10442376
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshinsha_mark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dammit I have nothing saved on my phone. Keep this alive for a few hours and I'll try to find time to do a small dump.

requesting the screencap of the Crown Victoria thread that turned into an argument over how many bodies would fit in the trunk

>Went with some friends in my jeep to the gas station
>Listening to George Michaels "Wake me up before you go go"
>Friends start playing and shit and throwing fuel everywhere
> I get distracted by a magazine in a nearby trashcan
>Walk to see it closer
>Turning my body all the way right to see back (cannot turn left since Im a child)
>See my asian friend lighting a cigarrette
>Station explodes

Kinda miss them

>mfw the user's post if more funnier than the pic itself

I'm not really sure what's going on the pic too. Guy should've went for a Cybertronian approach.

>tfw deliberately deleted my Veeky Forums folder with over 2000 images of cars and Veeky Forums related stuff (ebin posts, frosty, etc)

someone please post a letter Veeky Forums wrote to frosty

>your sat in bumper to bumper traffic
>advancing slowly car by car
>you cant see any accident up ahead
>then a bald man taps on your window
>you roll down
>it's Christian von Koenigsegg
>"Hello sir I've been going window to window in this traffic to explain the wonders of my koenigsegg direct drive, you see it is the reason..."
>this goes on for five minutes
>"...and that's how koenigsegg direct drive is the best transmission on the planet, oh by the way my wife needs to change her tampon can she use your front seat?"
>at this point traffic is gone and it's just you sitting with a que behind you and a bald man at your window
>do you help him?

;)

fucking neutral drop drifting

would this even work

>locking up the rear wheels
niggers didn't even watch initial d

No lmao. It's two different movies cut togethee.

yes i get that, but i want to know if it would work

you can break traction with it but would it drift

youtube.com/watch?v=LleCIHu7Dl0

I demand more sexual cars, please.

>would it drift
no. Because the car isn't moving when he slams it into D.

yes but i'm not talking about that video

if a car was approaching a corner at speed and the driver shifted to neutral to build revs and then dropped it back into drive, would this break traction to allow the car to drift?

Yeah, but the better way to do it is just to shift down a gear, as there's less risk of fucking up your transmission.

it works in manuals. It's known as clutch kicking.

But doing neutral drops like that on an automatic, you're more likely to destroy the transmission than successfully drift. Automatic transmissions do not like neutral drops.

yeah thats what i was comparing it to in my mind, but i can't into fluid couplings so wasn't sure if it would break traction at all

PUT IT IN D FOR DRIFT

P FOR PASSING

R FOR RACE

Hey ben

It's made by a legit manchild autist who thinks that electrical problems mean his High-yoon-die is alive.

Ayyyyyy

unf

Ah, a classic!

So, in the end, the Metro won the race.

>Geo Metro confirmed god machine

>lost my faggotini spaghettini at "Who da fuk is diz? Iz Tyrone"
>kept losing my spaghetti all the way to the end

Fucking gold.

Best of Veeky Forums feels - Vol. 1

should have been

>volvo driver's glovebox flops open

I fucking cried.

Best of Veeky Forums feels - Vol. 2

Best LPG story is MARY because I can't imagine how anyone would let their marriage get that bad for at least 20 years

here it is.

This fucking shit right here. Every used tire CL ad is the same. They all say 50-90% tread left when there is MAYBE 2/32 left. I've learned that "like new" = 50% tread left. 75% tread left = 25% and if they say anything less than 75% left then they are bald. Nobody has ever heard of a tread depth gauge.

For sale: winter tires
BONUS: In 4 weeks they will turn into summer tires

magic "winter into summer tires" technology - a CL exclusive. Fuck off.

I know what I have. No tire kickers, or else they turn into summer tires even quicker

this
>we actually won't manage, MARY!

He's a total fucking autist but I can't really fault him on not wanting to damage it

God Speed Jeff.

hahahahahahahah

That was a funny thread

>pursuit
For a fursuit.

Isn't the green thing like a begginer's mark in Japan or some shit like that?

Piece of shit Veeky Forums spam filter is screwing up my ability to post. Maybe if I censor the phone numbers it'll work.
From a craigslist listing that had the edit link posted on Veeky Forums:

VL turbo 344k (miles) turbo upgraded runs low 11's cant evne keep sum fuckin tires on it hoons 2 good 7 speed automatic cumversion from a mercedez no exhaust former alberta car but barley ayn rust

Good

skids liked ape raped
once ran 55 lbs of boost till it exploded and dented the engine bay (my mechanic fix it) if u want call him he name is elderado slim owns a tune shop [number]
24 inch rims included
2 phat ass subs included if u add 4k these are the pro shit
7 speed manumato tranny from some nig in miami
faster than whatever u drive lol
gets mad pusy

Bad
a litle rust not even bad tho u can patch easy
burn marks in engine when it caught on fire after 55lbs boost looks hella dope tho
smels like dope since i smoked up in ther all the time but if u blaze than thats dope and no problem
no title but if ur a badass it doesnt mater
crashed it once but minor dmg prosfeninally fixed ask my machanic
piss marks in the back seats from when some hoons stole it and shit in and and pissd in it shit stains came out not piss tho
doesn't attract the pussy as much as i intended it to
people think you're gay when driving

low mileage cleen car i no what its worth no low ball or scams tons of jdm shit on here so get it wel u can rare

14k obo or 14.5k w/o sound systum

call habib at [number]
9k if you help me with this bump on my "third arm"
EDIT: mabye trade for cocaine also deppending on if u got good shit gotta let me try some before we agree no cut shit only str8 pure

>piss marks in the back seats from when some hoons stole it and shit in and and pissd in it shit stains came out not piss tho

I want to see all the replies.

here ya go
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/10423208/#q10442376

As an FD guy, I would derive no greater pleasure in life than from personally abducting and dismembering this man.

Holy shit I'm mad. The LS swap was triggering enough.

Seriously though, how high were the guys that made these? Hoping they're shitheads from here?

>From a craigslist listing that had the edit link posted on Veeky Forums

also the one in the image definitely is an Veeky Forumstist post or it was edited by Veeky Forums. Look at the last line.

I'm referring to

>edit link posted on Veeky Forums
Fuck me, that's hilarious.

Thank you, user.

Does anyone have that pasta about the guy in the suped up Crown Vic killing Russian Lesbians and becoming a God?

Genuinely the biggest laugh I have had in a few months. Could only read 3-4 words at a time due to breathing difficulty. Sides BTFO.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoshinsha_mark

Yep. Some Japanese car enthusiasts keep it on for the lols I think. Whether or not that guy is aware of it I don't know.

Do you have the img? I'm curious now.