January 13 (Friday): Gilgamesh (Archer)
January 14 (Saturday): Void Shiki
January 15 (Sunday): Iskandar

>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>[Lucky Bag Summon 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
Paid gacha separated by classes. No limited Servants.

>News
- Fate Grand Order 1.5 - [YouTube] Fate Grand Order PV - Epic of Remnant Trailer (English Sub) (embed)
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
pastebin.com/egn1mcMc
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eWy5H0eKonU
youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is she not wearing pants?

King of Kings.

baking

Baking

WHOA IS THIS TRUE XD???

NASU IS BATMAN FAN

What characters have been basically confirmed by in game info/mats to be appearing in a different class?

>News
>- Fate Grand Order 1.5 - [YouTube] Fate Grand Order PV - Epic of Remnant Trailer (English Sub) (embed)
>no video

My cute saber.

>Zero is all about shitposting nowadays
>Batman is all about shitposting nowadays
and both are shit too, BRAVO NOLAN

Li Shuwen as Assassin but unlike in Extra probably as an old man.

Scathach thredddddd

Does anyone have the summer dialogue with Martha and Kojiro? Doesn't seem like it's up in the pastebin.

Arturia because Takeuchi

I want to gently spank my daughter for being a naughty girl, but as a reward

Friendly reminder that waifufags and other non-gameplay shitters are worthless and need to die.

Are we seriously being raided by discord now?

Reminder that she fell in love with a corpse. Serenity is literally the character in the entire franchise who has the lowest standards for their romantic interests.

I know you're baiting, but not really Nasu, no. It's ufotable.

I haven't really read the LN in years but iirc the room was supposed to be on fire and collapsing around them.

>My generic FOTM Saber

Was I memed about Enkidu's garbage np gain and utility? I tried a support out my friendlist today. This is after a quick chain.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eWy5H0eKonU

Best onii-san when?

It's a tie between her and Bryn honestly

Time for a new topic

What servants would you like to see interact with one another? Romantically or non-romantically.

Better thread

I got him while rolling for Ana. He's really not as bad as the memefags make him out to be.

Autism
>News
>- Fate Grand Order 1.5 - youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo

>Believing anything /fgog/ says

To give (You) a boner

I can only assume he had a Sakura CE to start with. Even with a Quick chain unless they're literally all crits you'll be lucky to break 30%, compared to Jack who will get well over half her bar.

Meltlilth will make you a corpse, and love you as a hollowed out doll on her shelf afterwards.

If Siegfried and Sigurd don't interact in any way I'm going to be mad, he also should have had some more things with Karna after apo. Hector and Karna would be interesting in my mind

Sumanai and Karna. Still pissed that they get no lines after their epic bromance in apoc.

Also more REGEND with dragon slayers.

Who even was it that decided to change the location to the batcave? Aoki?

Why bryn

Was it Miura?

Brynhildr and Altera have some things in common and their interactions could be nice if Bryn is not trying to kill her like in her interlude. Cas Gil Merlin and Solomon all have great potential going from those fan comics I saw

Rate pls. Also I know Shuten's skill levels are garbage, I'd rather save the skill gems for someone else.

I think user is talking about the 49 stars. Jack's the best star generator of the game, but that's pretty insane.

Have you seen her beloved list?
Void and Musashi

But i love my waifu

do women fantasize about EMIYA? if they do, in what setting/part do they like to insert them?

>I'd rather save the skill gems for someone else.
Then put that someobe ese as a support, fucking garbage faggot.
>Shuten skills
>Not worth it
Kill yourself
>Lunchtime
>On Merlin instead of Waver
Full retard
4/10

> do women fantasize about EMIYA?
Yes.
> in what setting/part do they like to insert them?
Their vaginas.

If Siegfried doesn't have lines with Sigurd after not getting lines with Karna I swear----

And fun thought, Hector and Karna could discuss having to do shit unfair 1v1's (Though Karna doesn't understand the concept of being put in an unfair situation, poor boi)

Don't you have the Halloween CE or Sumo to put on Kintoki?

>do women fantasize about EMIYA?
Yes. Yes they do.

I have both, would those be better for him?

I know iys all over the place but aint it because she been treated luke shit her whole life. I kinda think when Sigurd comes he wont give a shit about her either

Bryn had a voice line added for Sigurd, Siegfried did not. It's possible that the lines that were added recently were just added early to cut down on the size of a later update, but it's also possible Siegfried won't get a line at all.

Yes, Halloween Iri is great for him.

Siegfried and Emiya too could have good interactions with Emiya saying how Siegfried is naive for wanting to be a seigi but still rooting for him. Having more Emiya and Gilgamesh just for the bickering would be nice too. Tristan and Arthuria because of all that stuff about not knowing how to deal with a guy who might be asleep half the time

Who wouldn't

Oooh I didn't have this art of them-

Love the style-

And agreed, their bromance was the best thing in apoc, lines fucking when Nasu?

I force people to use meme servants if they want the bond bonus

No, I hate him

>Getting this mad over me deciding what servants I want to spend mats on
>Still in denial over Waver being btfo by Merlin's skill set.

I may be somewhat retarded, but you are too.

At least Sigurd could have something for Siegfried right? That would be a sin to not exist. It would be cool if he had one for Beo and George and a joke one for Kojiro about dragon slaying
If the things I read from her backstory of fragments are right, then Sigurd did really fall in love with her and he was trying not to

Blah blah, you know they'll interact during eventual Apoc event.

Although its a roll of the dice in terms of what the Apoc event is going to be like. I'll run you some options
>Seig is the hero, team up with him to prevent things, similar to Fate Zero event
>Seigfried is your partner during this rayshift, team up with him to prevent things, similar to Zero event
>Chaldea jumps into alternate world-line without a partner, and finds themselves in chaotic war. Must pick sides.
>You jump into a world-line similar to Apoc war, except its gone to chaos due to some chaotic element that disrupted things. You must get the grail and set it back right
>Doesn't at all resemble Apoc War, despite having all the same people. Its just Apoc in name. Welfare is Magical Genocide Girl Jeanne-chan.

I need Arturia interacting with Merlin

>BAW How dare people judge my supprot list
>lol rate me
Yeah, you're fucking stupid.

>I kinda think when Sigurd comes he wont give a shit about her either
He tried it once and it didn't work at all.

hmm I thought they wanted to take care of that shell of sadness and treat him like a broken toy, but one who is hot and knows how to cook.

>their vaginas
I'm certain there have been at least several who fantasized about inserting them into their mouth or butt, as well.

I've gotten 15 friend invites in the past week. Why do people want to friend with me so much suddenly? Hard to tell how many of them are serious and how many aren't ever going to log on again.

>Still in denial over Waver being btfo by Merlin's skill set.
Everybody runs Waver for dailies grinding to get NP up as fast as possible thanks to his skills and to clear everything quickly.
You are pretty damn stupid. Do you even play the game?

EMIYA being Siegfried's tsun friend would be rad.

Just pushing him to give up on the Seigi no Mikata shit but then often backing him up and speaking kindly of him.

Cute friendship. Siegfried I imagine would have alot of respect for him. A 'fake hero' he may be, but anyone as brave as Emiya would be someone Siegfried could come to respect.

Cooking is nice and all, but Emiya is a man whore. Also him being a real dick to Hakuno in CCC was a big turn-off

Merlin is not as good to quick farm as Waver I don't get why people think he was BTFO, no one cares about team invulnerability when they can use a 50% CE to get NP in one turn with waver, are you high?

Dude, I fantasize about EMIYA.

>being this newfag
how does it feel to get BTFO'd?

Siegfried would probably admire him a lot for being someone who fought for the justice he believed during life and whenever Emiya said bad things about himself he would go all "sumanai but I really don't agree with that you were awesome" or something

Another day of nothing.

>we havent had actual news since last year

Why don't you have a full friendlist already?

that is why I am talking about fantasize, you can make your own version, they can make a version what the woman likes more even than the real one.

How come?

I can see that actually. I just like hitting really hard after activating his third skill. It's pretty satisfying to see how high you can get your damage to go.

Why are you so shit at the game's basics?
Is that why you grailed Kintoki? Maybe because you couldn't roll Jalter Memer easy mode?

Sigurd did love her. There was a prophecy that the anyone who woke Brynhildr from her sleep and fell in love with her would meet a tragic end. Sigurd woke her up anyway because he thought it was justice and he figured it would be okay so long as he didn't fall in love with her, but then of course it was love at first sight and he tells her as much to her face. Then you have his tragic death to hammer it in. All of this is in Fragments.

The fact that it all went to shit is hard evidence that he really did love her.

>Emiya is a manwhore
Delete this! Emiya is a pure boy who only has one true love

evens quit postponing grailing my book to 90
odds work on my unleveled golds

This is my pregnant wife. Say something nice about her.

but I feel guilty about fantasizing if I don't keep some degree of reality to it

When he met her he was all "I shouldn't love her bad things will happen if I fall in love with her, I'm just going to free her and go back to adventuring. O fuck I feel in love with her but whatever that's how much in love I all"

Artoria Lilly and Medea Lilly having a planotnic friendship and sworn sisterhood.

>Emiya is a pure boy who only has several true loves
I know this is really what you meant to say. Don't sweat it, I've got your back.

I grailed Kintoki because he's my favorite. And I never spent a single quartz during either of Jeanne Alter's rate-ups.

Both of them are good for stars. It's like pottery.

Emiya is a manwhore. He said he's like James Bond and that he likes any girl "as long as they're cute". He's also had several girlfriends and has left them all once he started feeling too happy.

Tfw they'd encourage each other so much that they both end up accepting their pasts with less regret and start looking to the future as a Justice Duo.

Best end. Can Night routes even compare?

Just woke up, did I miss the shitposting hours?

But Siegfriend has no faith in himself being a hero, he's a failure who only born more suffering into the world. Which is why he always apologizes.

>From Siegfried's point of view, it was the best way to solve the antagonism between Kriemhild and the wife of his brother-in-law, but he committed a fatal mistake.
>That Kriemhild loved him so much that she didn't mind selling her own soul to the devil if it was to get revenge for her death husband.
>Her hatred wasn't pointed only to the killer Hagen but also to her own brother Gunther. And the Kriemhild herself, trapped in her hatred, is defeated by a chivalrous attack.
>Furthermore, the sword Kriemhild used to kill Hagen was Siegfried's beloved Balmung, so there are people that say that after twists and turns Siegfried could get his revenge.
>However, it is also certain that Siegfried and Hagen had been friends that shared their wine and dreams.
>If he is summoned as a Servant, Siegfried will think of himself.
>About how he is told of as a hero that killed a dragon, but in the end the only thing he did was giving birth to further tragedy.
>An absolute retribution, like it's saying that since you shed so much blood until now, you will also shed the blood of the persons you protected.
>For this reason, his self-esteem is always negative, and he is constantly murmuring,
>"I'm sorry".

she has a soft vulva

>Also him being a real dick to Hakuno in CCC was a big turn-off

He's just trying to be proper.

>you will never see emiya and siegfried doing seigi stuff
>emiya will never trace the prettiest sword
>there will never be a double seigi balmung to defeat evil
Wasted potential

is quartz buyable on android yet