/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2412

2000 Burgers Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
Manual Card Updates (rename to Live2016 and replace the existing folder):
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2016

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Maximum Crisis (January 14th)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CHtzs
twitter.com/foi7523/status/817710804145303552
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rest of Maximum Crisis when?
Raging Tempest Check List /w Subterror/Spyral when?

Devoting my love to lunalights

Anyone has some nice OEM/POEM decklist? I went to tourney yesterday and it bricked and felt really weak. I don't exactly feel I fucked up big time, but rather that the others managed to make their decks better since I'm out of practice.

With DDD, Raging Tempest and Fusion Enforcers coming, I know I have to make it better, so anyone has ideas for a good decklist or cards I should keep my eye on when released?

4th for el zarco

what are fun decks?

>Any cards debuted against Zarc have to be in unrprinted limbo because they weren't in the final Arc-V Pack
Have fun Raidraptors, Rank-up-magic, Superheavy Samurai and whatever else they decide to shit out.

what are those xzys?

What decks do you have to be a literal fucking bitch coward AND autistic to play?

you guys are breaking the rules.

Bullhorn, DragonTits, Castel, Sky Calvery

>implying

thanks

2 broadbulls, 2 drancias, castel the noscoper and Centaurea because life's a bitch when you need to defend yourself but you brick and you got d.barrier'd

any demise deck

i dont want to shadow duel atmos. i would feel bad about making less trips here.

this card's description is so autistic it hurts.

Honey, you were rekt by lunalights while you netdecked a TKZoodiac deck, you are nothing but bad comedy now.

you only won because I bricked. I can beat your butt anytime and anyone else here.

Why are you pretending to be me?

>doesn't count
everytime FUCKING Mariomon

Getting your little field spell and cute V.F.D. destroyed is now bricking?
Give me a fucking break, i won legitimally and you should consider a fucking fact
YOU LOST TO LUNALIGHTS, THE WORST OF THE FUSION DECKS AT THE MOMENT (Ancient Gears have more power and don't rely on fusions all the time unless you want to bring big boy CG and finish a duel, Predaplants are a superb fusion engine, Fluffals have better boss monsters than Lunalights and ABCs don't need polymerization to do their shit, meanwhile lunalights only have Leo dancer and kaleido chick to carry their shit) WHILE USING TRUE FUCKING KINGS.
This defeat should fucking count as losing a shadow duel because holy fuck, nobody can be /that/ bad with true kings.

will the real Mariomon please stand up

Alright mariomon show yourself

discord.gg/CHtzs

Post replay, i love watching this shit

I sadly forgot to save replays but the duel can be summarized to true kings sitting behind VFD and also on defense position, i am sure TK's can do more than that.

why is the discord full of tripfags

Why aren't you a tripfag?

because its shit
all of them
circque bs

they all suck.

>twitter.com/foi7523/status/817710804145303552
>13-1
Wow.

>taro
the power of kaz

rat cancer claims another

>people are still running Tenki

Can't wait for this piece of shit pack to run its course and in a few weeks for the new one to come out and make my dreams come true

No predaplant fusion bitch? Shit's dumb

Is it retarded to side three of pic related so if you go second in a match game two or three, you just nuke someone's field if they try to masturbate?

>Brilliant fusion
>Rat
ugh

Yes, because it's unreliable.

shiba warrior taro hoooo fuck

>no Agnimazd and only 2 Mariamune(?)
>but triple Master Peace
>Taro and muh BriFu to add Galaxy Serpent
I don't like this

Fuck this shit

More ways to get rid of my pretty melodious cards

everyone who uses this is a scrub who can't otherwise win against literal vocaloids

>Show off new support in the anime that appear in multiple episodes for Amazoness, Gladiator Beast, and Earthbound
>Don't actually print any of them
Ok Konami

Why is Israel full of jews?

lunalight snack queen eats mariomon as a snack

Are you being racist to jews?

>Is it retarded to side three of pic related
No it's not. Would you rather stare at their unbreakeable board or would you rather get rid of three of their monsters?
Sphere mode is a life savior. Praise be to Ra.

See just look at the salt
>No you shouldn't side sphere mode
>You should just let me fill up the board with monsters and just do nothing about it.

>Mariomon comes back
>new trips come too
Really makes you think

It's a containment board

It's just like rats.
You let one into your home and next thing you know, you're invested with them.

Yes, it is retarded, stop falling for /dng/ memes. It wastes your normal summon, isn't reliably searchable, and required your opponent to have 3 monsters on the field.

>salt over something that is just a worse kaiju
You enjoy your shitty gold spraypaint beach ball.

Thanks for this! Will help my netdeck.

Why is she so perfect even when smug?

Smug girls are the best

trip were a mistake

>It wastes your normal summon
Most decks can special summon like there's no tomorrow, even then giving up a normal summon to hit three monsters is an ok trade
>Isn't searchable
You're right. I'll give credit where credit is due
>required your opponent to have 3 monsters on the field.
Again that's most decks these days. Unless your playing burn or stun, decks have two or three monsters on field on their first turn

>Worse than a kaiju
>hits three monsters and doesn't give the opponent a beat stick
Whatever you say

This.

>Leo Dancer will never sit on your face while having that smug expression on hers

Just OTK me now.

>gami
>beat stick

>Amazon cuck too
Impressive.

so in DK, if you played this shitty ass normal monster the game of YGO apparently transforms into a puzzle game involving Gate Guardian and lots of cheating.

wtf lol, who made that shit up

How is this for a non-competitive budget deck? My friend is planning to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh! so I'm trying to get him started.
He's an avatar fag, just report him and carry on.

>Gami is the only kaiju
Please read before you respond

>Amazon cuck
>Cuck
Do you even know what the word means?

>Avatar fag
That's the first time I posted a picture of her.

3x ddd come on

What is the lewdest deck possible?

>That's the first time I posted a picture of her.
On this thread.
Non-competitive as I said.

>get back

I've been in this spot before.

If he wants to go balls deep again, you should probably give him a Odd-eyes magician or Dinomist deck.

If he's back just for nostalgia, probably better to get Legendary Decks and have a nice time with those, customize them over time, or build a GOAT format deck.

>beat stick
That would imply the Kaiju is surviving until next turn

All my decks are cheap
I use melodious for fusion, RR for xyz and speedroids for synchro. I have to use the same sleeves for them because I have to rotate staples among them.

>no marmorat
Why?

but DDD is also gonna be relatively cheap and it's a more competitive option just so you have it

speed roids are pretty pricey

>ratcancer
no thanks

So far I have gotten everything from high speed raiders, including terrortops I drew myself. and I think the newest ones in RATE are commons too, as are windwitches

The thing is my local shop is out of Legendary Decks and buying online in my country would leave me with a crater on my wallet, and I already traded/sold what I didn't need from the Legendary decks.
I forgot D/D/Ds also have an upcoming Structure Deck, should I go for that, or do I do better buying a Yuya SD and getting the one that is coming?

You drew your Terrrortops? Post picture.

>doesn't want to use marmorat
>but uses bull drancia anyways
You are already using zoodiac cancer, might as well embrace it.

No don't get the DDD deck because you're gonna make us poor souls who've been playing them forever and waiting for the SD look like bandwagon hoppers

I mean I don't have the receipts anymore but I pulled them from packs myself

Wait why are there two of you now marionigger? Will the REAL mario please stand up?

Go away Atmos, your kind isn't welcomed here

>replying

I am real.

Play DDD, bro. You gonna have a nice time

D/D/D rarely bricks though

Like I said, its not for me, and this

Wait, if you use pic related on Twin Twister or Raigeki can they just play it again immediately?

How long til Mariomon leaves again?

>RR
>Cheap

Yes

damn what a shitty fucking card, why does it exist

Who can say

It's a mystery

Force strix is 9 dollars or a blowjob and that's the priciest card

Guh, don't remind me.

Maybe if you negate desires with it it'd do well for you, but otherwise nope.

AtmosX is the only one leaving.

what's that witches relationship to that princess? She seems so fucking out of place with Madolche design as a whole, holy shit.