/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skill autism, and more.

>Is it P2W?
There is paid convenience features and plenty of Costumes. Most of these costumes and only a few convenience features can be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One cannot P2W over a dedicated/no life player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info-beware outdated info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
reddit.com/r/IntrepidusGaming/wiki/blackdesertonline
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5heygy/guide_from_0_to_competitive_in_3_months/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o-7VsgrofTxF4-gXc5CpcDsSHYr9zUbrq5d6Fzgp3Hk/edit#gid=0
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E/mobilebasic

>World bosses, wild horses, leveling, and other locations
blackdesertfoundry.com/map/#4/-12.64/-61.70
somethinglovely.net/bdo/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
All classes can be viable and fun.
Weapon: Rent a Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka.
Awk weapon: Green -> Blue -> Dandelion
Offhand: Warrior & Berserker Accuracy offhand/other classes AP offhand -> Nouver
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

undertow.club/threads/up-max-size-of-the-breast-black-desert.8629/
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/125495-patch-notes-december-28th/
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
dulfy.net/category/bdo/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5heygy/guide_from_0_to_competitive_in_3_months/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o-7VsgrofTxF4-gXc5CpcDsSHYr9zUbrq5d6Fzgp3Hk/edit#gid=0
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E/mobilebasic
somethinglovely.net/bdo/
cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a shitty NewFaqs

The OP needs work so instead of just calling it shit tell us what's wrong with it and how to enhance it.

I WANT TO TOUCH HEILANG'S BIG BLACK PAWS!

Maybe we should include in the OP;
>Mod Info
>Latest Patch Notes

What else might be good to throw in there? Anything worth taking out?

I might include some important Dulfy guides, and the somethinglovely link.

>reach 56
>bought a PRI awakened weapon
>bought a sexy outfit
>finished main quest
now what
I'm legitimately bored of this game right now
I hate pvp, grinding is shit, other moneymaking methods require 2 weeks playtime per profession to get anywhere, and even then what's the point of buying all that gear when there's no good pve content

>All classes can be viable and fun.
You are better off putting some classes require more gear than others.

>Weapon: Rent a Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka.
>Awk weapon: Green -> Blue -> Dandelion
>Offhand: Warrior & Berserker Accuracy offhand/other classes AP offhand -> Nouver
Gear isn't explained this easy, so you are better off making a pastebin with details or just scrape it.

guess you are done with the game

Might as well uninstall.

wen dark knight?

>Hasn't been to valencia
Time to uninstall.

>>finished main quest

Wow user have you been to pila ku jail?
Fucking idiot.

Is there a square or rectangular table as low as the round one in pic related?

why bother
unless they release Vindictus tier enemy bosses this game is pretty shit once you're done with the story

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skill autism, and more.

>Mod Info

>Latest Patch Notes

>Is it P2W?
There is paid convenience features and plenty of Costumes. Most of these costumes and only a few convenience features can be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One cannot P2W over a dedicated/no life player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
dulfy.net/category/bdo/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o-7VsgrofTxF4-gXc5CpcDsSHYr9zUbrq5d6Fzgp3Hk/edit#gid=0 (Outdated)

>World bosses, wild horses, leveling, and other locations
somethinglovely.net/bdo/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

>get interested
>looks cool
>nice combat and crafting
>only 10€
>4 f2p armor sets
Really? Is this a joke?

Any info on that new boss helm coming with the big update?

Jesus, this sucks so bad

Would replacing your Grunil shoes with Muskan be a good idea for your first boss upgrade, since you'd be regaining the lost damage in the ability to use an AP offhand?

So how do you guys deal with the camera is there some sort of auto reset for it since its always looks wonky for me.

I use the arrow keys to kinda play with it if it feels off.

Press esc, hit Edit View or camera or someshit, and there should be a small box you can tick next to the confirm button that'll allow you auto center your camera.

I guess you mean bhegs? As far as boss armor goes you do probably want bhegs first. Muskans is a really good defense boost, especially for pvp though and probably the second you want.

what the heck are these things?

Touch it and find out.

I was 190% fat hauling all my silkworm cocoons across the desert
didn't want to risk it sucking me in like a black hole and killing me

its a dungeon ignore the erptard

I thought there weren't any dungeons?

its not instanced, but you really want a party for it

How fucking big is this game? I had it at launch and now I got a 51gb update. Holy hell.

that's really neat, thanks friendo

Pretty fucking big and we're getting more land in the west in the next big update.

That's pretty sweet. I remember stopping because it seemed there were only 2 big towns in the game atm.

51gb of updates still seems ridiculous for me though.

combat update when

They replaced all the old combat with awakening

is there an absolute best way to make money
like the most efficient, highest yielding per hour/day
excluding godly luck and rare drops of course

Not sure, but I just spent an hour at Ancient Weapons and came out 17m richer

>Ancient Weapons
?

literally most of it is water, 30gb of the last updates were just ocean graphics for the new expansion

Stop with the convenience bullshit you fucking shill. We all know the cash shop is more than convenience items and costumes. Either mention pets/weight limits/artisans or don't fucking mention it at all.

not OP but people will always argue about this stuff, how about give OP a clear and constructive post to paste in there, you seem to be aware of the cashshop situation

>someones trying to do something positive for the thread and help the influx of new players
>meanwhile you're shitposting

Pets can be bought with silver
Weight limits and artisans can be bought with loyalty

You're literally complaining about pay2convenience, not pay2win. Nothing in game that has an impact on gameplay is only available to paying players and totally unavailable to non-payers.

you can buy 4x more weight in the cash shop than the loyalty shop, meanwhile cash shop users get the cash shop weight on top of the loyalty weight

you can buy one artisans with 4 days loyalty, you know that's a bullshit argument or you're just a complete fucking retard

and pets can only be bought via the marketplace if you camp it 24/7 or if you buy maids aka another cash shop item

and that's not to mention: ghillie/desert suit, fishing outfit, cooking outfit, processing outfit, costume exchange coupons, horse breeding resets, extra workers, item brands, and every other p2w bullshit in the cash shop

This. It would literally take over a year to upgrade a single piece of boss gear to +15 using only loyalty Artisan's Memories. I have no problem with BDO being p2w but at least admit that it is.

>admit that it is
not OP, but I don't believe they are trying to hide anything on purpose, I think they will post whatever if someone gives them something, they aren't some evil shill marketer trying to trick you into opening your wallet, I'm pretty sure its that obese ranger that posts it unless they finally gave up, and if they did give up the new person just does whatever they are told

Sweet Elion

Never mind the login rewards that give you thousands of Loyalty.

Why plum so bad?

can't be deader than this

C U T E

Best of luck on your goals everyone!

Bimbo Bump!

Thank you. Maybe today I'll actually win the bid on the outfit.

Who am I kidding I'd have more luck creating world peace between all peoples.

What's the best way to make money? I've got less than 20 mil at lvl 50 and only 80 AP and DP. Need to git rich.

So I have a lvl 50 Witch with 348 SP planning to push to lvl 56.
What are the recommended spells / skillbuild?

it's literally the strongest class in the game if played and built correctly, alongside ninja

What an odd way to spell kunoichi.

it's interchangeable

Ooh so with all those items I'll get a guaranteed TRI ogre ring? or how long will it take me to get 2.1 bill if I sell costumes? Nice pay to win

Tweak the shape of her face a little, I think if you make the outline of her face a little smoother and rounder she'll look cuter, then post nudes.

Can we just add this?

All prices are sale prices, so wait for one. Just pretend the game has a monthly sub or something for the first few months and you'll be golden
None of this stuff is required until around level 50

Required
>4 pets - $28, available on mp but extremely hard to get that way

Strongly encouraged
>3-4 (2 of each or 2 storage + 1 transaction) maids - $20-$34

Optional
>pantsu/glasses/earrings for main farmer/waifu - $10
>horse flute for main - $10
>+16 inventory slots, only if you fish - $10
>character slots if you like alts - $5 each
>furniture, no in game stats that can't be easily bought in game for super cheap with silver, rank 1 houses aren't worth it. you can make a nice house with just $5 for walls/floors, $25 for a furniture set

Late game stuff
>artisan's, can be ignored until you want a dandelion weapon or boss gear which is a long ways off for a new player. these are the main p2w feature, but still not required unless you're aiming for the top 1% which you probably wouldn't even reach with them
>elion's tears, not a huge deal since boss drops are so fucking random anyway. stable slots and anything to do with horses, breeding is a fucking scam
>worker lodging and storage, farm contribution instead
>costumes
>boat/wagon skins
>skill guides, you get a bunch in game and can change skills for free up to level 56, look up a guide
>anything in the beauty tab since it's all covered by value packs

All in all, explorer's pack (when on sale for $25) plus roughly $75 and you'll be set for life

Plum is semi-decent. But Kunoichi is fucking garbage. The class doesnt stand a chance against almost all other classes

Please stop this bad meme.

Someone please post some nudes.

Buy a set from the marketplace. You get shitloads of free money as a new player

>800 timber squares to make a boat that only has 6 times as much lifetime than a normal fishing boat made with 1/80 of the material
fucking christ korea, don't do this to me

>hit cap
>realize i don't like my character's face
regret

how
is
this
a
meme

go to the BDO PvP/Class forms and read up what literally EVERYONE has to say about kuno.

Open the pearlshop and check kuno costumes, compare to other costumes
Open the market and check the amount of sold kuno costumes, compare to the amount of other classes.
Go to the market and check the amount of +15 weapons for kuno(especially kunai&shurikens) and compare to the amount of other classes. For other classes, shit is always sold out. For Kuno weapons, they are stockpiling BECAUSE NOBODY PLAYS THE CLASS
its entirely useless.

the class is dead and nobody plays it

>go to the BDO PvP/Class forms and read up what literally EVERYONE has to say about kuno.
People also say that Tamers and Sorcs are bad in their forums.

People complain about sorc because she has no super armor and a few other things and is so reliant on stamina.

Tamer is literally shit. the class has some extremely nasty bugs that prevent its CC from working half of the time, which is the reason tamer is shit right now. Oh and the pet is not even half as good as the witch pets.

Kuno is literally just dead and the evidence is absolutely fucking everywhere.

there's a boat we can craft with longer lifespan than the fishing boat?

Epheria Fishing boat coming soon, 1m lifespan compared to the fishing boat's 174k, probably faster too
Requires designs that are given on professional+ fishing dailies, almost 20 times as much flax, 1500 pine plywood and about 600 steel ingot
worst of all, 800 timer squares.

Fuck. Time to start hoarding then I guess.

this

Post n-nudes please.

no? I already told you it's fucking pointless
You're better off just making 6 fishing boats than one big fucking epheria boat

unless it's kr fuckery from the datamining and it has infinite lifespan there's no real reason to go for it
you need 20 design and the max you can get is 4 per day with master 2 fishing
also all boat equipments cost design items

fuck off faggot

black spirit game gives enough for 1 artisans memory and thats off now, pathetic how desperate you are to defend this dead game

>hurrr rng exists so nothing is p2w
just hang yourself

I did my best, her face looks a little rounder and smoother now imo.

But I don't have any such mods installed, so no nudes. Sorry.

>>hurrr rng exists so nothing is p2w
lmfao what did that even have to do with that guys post

look at this retard

I will once you post nudes.

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
"Horsefucker" imgur.com/a/jA4UM

inb4 you shitpost about wanting new ones

When are we going to get new nude posters here?

Can someone post a weenie loony outfit and weapon set on NA

I am determined to win a bid on one, but they don't get posted often

>implying anyone here is retarded enough to sell outfits

I've seen some people post about doing it!

and it's not like I'm going to get one fo' free

If you send out a mega on reset night it's pretty much guaranteed someone will post it.
Maybe offer some food for posting if you're really desperate.

>cant properly preview outfits

i need to see what they look like while fighting and running

wtf

>offer some food
never thought of that, will try it!
thanks user!

are the servers down rn?
Im having trouble logging in or reaching the website

EU looks fine

post your pearl inventory

Im able to log into ESO, and access Veeky Forums, but I cannot log into BDO or access the BDO website. It says site cannot be reached. Im in the US. Maybe our servers are taking a shit right now. Its not my connection

Maybe it's your routing

Possibly. Im at my university right now, and the internet here is super fast, but it goes through a filter. Ive never had a problem with any other MMO. Played WoW, GW2, and ESO here often. I just barely started BDO. So that might be the case.