Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

1st for our guys Team WanteD

>14 memes early
r0tf ur just like a reddit fag tryna fit in

maybe u get a post or 2

Why is she called "crystal" maiden? She's not made out of crystal, she's a human

why is ember spirit allowed to have such broken talents

There are no young whites in this world anymore, so no surprise valve caters to thirdies

Mongrelization destroys whole regions
Small white countries like denmark or sweden produce more white pros than giant countries like USA or Germany or France

Icefrog kind of fucked himself with the talents.

It's like he has to balance twice as many heroes now.

There are 4 regions and demographics on this planet, and thus on this general

1. Thirdies
2. The Union of Europeon cuckolds
3. The White Regions of America - aka Goodeurope
4. The Rest Of America (which unlike yuros, does not cuck the good, white parts of the nation with oppresive taxation and reduction of rights)

I am far superior to you, and the fact that you are triggered about this shibboleths the fact that you are either a thirdie or a yurocuck

HelLO!

Describe the current meta of dota 2

ok thanks

whats so hard about balancing 896 different skills?

shit

reddit helps him balance the game now so it's not that hard

Why do you guys force this maymay?

Reddit doesn't balance the game, the only suggestions they get into the game are bug fixes and quality of life fixes.

you all do realize that the paradox of Veeky Forums ist hat this website house both the only people of any merit and note on the internet, while also the most garbag efuckiong worhtles shitstain pieces of garbage you ever've had to interact with right

i mean you coposterians do realize this right?

>friend asks how i make all my naga illusions go to different camps

>tfw going on deployment tomorrow
>tfw going to miss 9 months worth of gulag memes and barny streams
>tfw going to miss 9 months of esports
Help

no one important or valuable goes to Veeky Forums, its literally a website for the lowest common denominator

The look in Sheever's feels like she knows what will happen to her, and that makes me erect.

how do you build Axe this days?
haven't played in a while, there are many new things

signing over your life to the government. you deserve it.

reddit is stupid people pretending to be smart
Veeky Forums is smart people pretending to be stupid

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

Give me all the farm

I have a team(s) to assassinate
and a game to lose

can someone tweet this to sheever?

previous metas:

4p1:
>four supports protected 1 carry who rice farmed, both teams avoided fights until reaching insane farm and then fought a single teamfight where one carry one, games were long and extremely boring

deathball
>everyone picks aoe ultimate heroes and clumps up as 5, looking to jump into a single decisive teamfight where the game is decided in only 3 seconds of action after 30 minutes of running around

memepush:
>just pick pushing heroes and stomp the enemy towers in the first 10 minutes, snowballing off the gold and taking their T3s before they're ready to fight back, games didn't have any action at all

memeback:
>the winning team was unable to push into a sniper who turtled up in his base going ho ho ha ha, and attempts to end games flipped them around, so which side was winning wildly flip flopped and the advantage got bigger each time, until one side finally snapped the rubber band/. games were nonsensical

pubtrain:
>farming was rendered pointless, so 5 heroes just constantly kept tping to mid lane and joining in an extended running fight, teamfights would stretch on for 5+ minutes straight with everyone respawning and rejoining it, you'd have 60 deaths in 20 minutes, fights lasted this long because of glimmer capes and cold embrace and force staves keeping people alive

tank meta
>big fat heroes got farmed and were unkillable and just walked over the enemy team, nobody was able to fight back

those were all the OLD metas
the new meta is:

iceberg dota
>early fights give one team an advantage, but the disgusting amount of shrines, highground advantage and weak sieging makes the game take 60 minutes to close out, but the winner is never in doubt and the rubber band isnt strong enough to flip games. So its just a boring turtling affair until you inevitably lose

I hope you die on duty. You deserve nothing more for being part of the evil imperialist military industrial complex.

are there any cowboy fans here

i'm not going to waste the time trying to shibboleth you, especially since it's not very likely you're here

i'm just going to blatantly ask if you're here

>just pretending to be retard Xd

>reddit wants the game to have more memefights and memebacks
>game gets more memefights and memebacks

>nigger qb

No thanks

shibbolethed a truly stupid person who thought he was in good company

this website is basically just FYAD 2.0 but with a lot more scum like you who don't actually belong

based correct posterbro

Reminder that /pol/ compeleted the merger of Veeky Forums and Reddit

Reminder that Veeky Forums is literally BadReddit and also DeadReddit

>niggers, spics, other shitskins and leftist nu-male cuckold SJWs will never, ever _E_V_E_R_ get over the fact that based glorious GoodAmerica states which are 90-99% white exist

get absolutely fucked you worthless cunts

>citation needed

k, good thing you can never get rid me me

boot up the game and fire up a game

No you retard, as in there's no way you can prove that Reddit made this happen or even lobbied for it.

been hovering between 5k and 5.5k since MMR first got introduced (got calibrated in the low 4ks but rose fast)

should i quit this game?

how many patches deep are you to be talking like the way you are?

c'mon its fairly obvious the way they were complaining about rat dota and farming, supports weren't fun to play and getting cucked. now we get hero brawling action game defense of the ancients 2 patch 7.00 reddit edition enjoy your memecuck game

so have you guys ever wonder what putting a dick inside a dick feels like?

yea

It wasn't hard to look at a pro games and be like 'gee illusion spamming buildings down at zero risk to heroes is a little too strong', it's not just Reddit who complained about it.

what should i play for my competitive game fix? overwatch? r6 siege?

>c'mon its fairly obvious the way they were complaining about rat dota and farming

This general was literally SCREAMING about how much it hated "rat dota" around TI3 and farming around TI4 and TI5

And the EG retards were crying the hardest of all of them

i want to hug drow ranger, kiss her, and hold hands

r6siege actually rewards players for being good so probably that

fuk off reddit kill yourself you memefight loving cuckfaggot

forgot the pic

THICC

>claims Reddit balances the game even though you hate the site and don't visit it

>muh deathball
there's still farming and farming efficiently is as important as ever

NO SHIT one team seeks to push the outer towers in as soon as possible, that's on shrines. There wouldn't be a rush like that if it wasn't for shrines. That's still hardly deathball meta; obviously one team has a stronger teamfight and seeks to capitalize it early, this has literally always been the case. There hasn't been a meta where a team thought "well gee should we push towers and get map control while we can? Nah let's not do that let's rather afk around our part of the map"

In dota, the stronger team has always pushed towers. What the fuck makes this patch a "deathball" meta, the fact that in your 3k garbage games people always start deathablling if the meta isn't completely figured out and laid on the table? Because that happens every patch, it's called being shit and unable to adapt

who's your favorite hero? mine is brewmaster

this patch isn't deathball anyway you shithead

deathball exclusive refers to massive aoe lineups that blow up the enemy team instantly, like with big ultimates. If a naga siren sleeps the enemy team, dark seer vacuums them all into a clump, enigma black holes them, tidehunter ravages them when black hole ends, THATS a deathball lineup

having a drow ranger chipping away at your towers or getting memed on by ember spirit doesn't make it deathball, not all 5 vs 5 fights are deathball lineups

fuck off r3ddit. even in 4k its deathball memefight retard dota

Race = white, black, asian
Ethnicity = English, Polish, German etc

reminder not to use the wrong definitions!

4 protect one works fine if it's naga

Why the fuck would you call me a shithead when we're literally agreeing with each others

real problem of this meta is dragon lance

might as well call this game reddit it's not even dota anymore

reminder that offlane slardar is obsolete and needs to be replaced with the superior offlane tiny

I just got out of a 70 minute game where our riki ended with just shy of 16k damage dealt.

Sometimes your just destined to rank in this game.

I'm arguing about the state of the game, just that it's not Reddit's fault.

What's the only constant in your losses?

A: That Riki

B: You

???

>sending a melee hero with 0 base armour and a fairly weak escape to the offlane

>I'm arguing

I'm not arguing*

RETARD

fuck you asshole I agree with your points you fucking trashcan

>make dragon lance a UAM
>save dota

Do girls like THICC men? Asking for a friend.

can they jsut delete treent from the game

yes THICC men look great with dark fedora and unkept facial hair

Game 1
>fun game, everyone in there is skillful

Game 2
>clear account buyer ruining my fucking game and/or jungle whatever

>go mid
>enemy support asslicks the opposing mid the entire game
>team feeds
>go support
>carry builds dumb shit
>team feeds
>go carry
>"me mirana support" rushes maelstorm and feeds
>team feeds
>go offlane
>team feeds
no winning in this game lads

"mirana support" is code for im going to do nothing but farm my aghs all game and try to carry.

A: That account buyer

???

mirana is a shit hero and should not be picked in any role

>win game when there isn't a cunt who clearly shouldn't be at my mmr
>lose game when my core goes 0/5 in 10 minutes

???

we are in 100% agreement there friend

Fuck this game's community is toxic as fuck.
Just constant racists insults like stupid fucking pinoy. Was I just reported the last time I played and matched with idiots or is this what dota 2 players are like?

You probably thought Game 1 was fun because you won, if you lost you would have lost your shit no matter how balanced it was.

"Rubick support" is code for "I didn't get to play carry, so enjoy playing 4v5 while I try to steal all the last hits for my Aghs and then die first in every fight anyway"

No user, i enjoy loses if it is a reasonable game.

You mean to tell me you dont?

community is only shit because you're shit desu

if you played on your own country's servers this wouldn't be a problem, pinoy.

A: That shit community

???

What can i pick to have a guaranteed win in the 3k bracket?
I've tried the common noob stompers like Bloodseeker and Ursa but my retards get stomped faster than i can stomp

lol dude i'm only level 5. I'm shit it's just that seeing offensive shit every game is not my idea of a fun game.

le green dude of die

>tfw no victory moon stream

go cry about it on reddit fag

Brad warden is good slardar

How long until CK aghanims breaks into the competitive scene?

>mouse to control illusions

I actually fucking cringed

I know what you mean just mute them immediately and only unmute at intervals of 10 or 15 minutes. Set chat wheel to stuff like buy/upgrade courier, get back, well played, need wards.

how else you gonna control them in a test lobby
if they belong to a CK bot, they're not under the 'other units' key, they have to be drag selected