Tinted tail lights

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with tinted tail lights and they look great IF
>the light is bright enough to still be significantly visible behind the tint
>the tint is done with a vinyl or paint/clear mix that retains the OEM shine of the regular lens
>niteshade is never ever acceptable and always looks like dogshit
>tint on headlights is always retarded due to reduction of light output

You cannot disprove these facts

Oops forgot an important one
>if backup lights are part of the taillight, they must be taped over or cut out

sure, let's make it even easier for bad drivers to rear end you but then again people who love tinted tail lights usually love getting it into the ass

Anything can look good if it's done properly.

Problem is, tinted lights are usually done far from properly and as a result look like absolute shit, on top of being downright dangerous.

Read the condition idiot. Proper tint on modern lights does very little to rear light output

Nope. Regardless of the brightness of the lights it's gay as fuck and anyone that does it is a boyracer or nigger and should kill themselves.

>implying
kill yourself

You a nigger by chance?

>asking for someone to rear end you and their insurance company denying the claim
some people just can't be helped

why are poor people so salty?

>people point out this is usually done badly to the point of being dangerous
>"hurr fucking poorfags"

thank you for proving my point

go back to the trump thread

this is embarrassing.

today OP was gayer than usual.

looks nice but when people tint them so dark that its like they painted over them with black paint, thats when its fucking ridiculous

Is this really a ghetto thing? I never have seen a basketball chariot with tinted tail lights. It always either bro trucks, ricemobiles or generic shitboxes that high schoolers own

This

Forgot another important one: Some of that red plastic is actually a required retro-reflector. So when your parked car gets hit on a dark road one night, don't come crying to us.

>the tint is done with a vinyl or paint/clear mix

How do you apply it with a uniform thickness so it doesn't look like shit when the lights shine through it?

>tint on headlights is always retarded due to reduction of light output
yea, but not the rears, because those lights are so bright

told

I rear ended some douche with fully blacked out tail lights. Insurance and police found me not at fault due to his illegal modification. He tried to sue me but lost that too, all because of his impossible to see lights.

>he tried to sue despite police and insurance not being on his side
How did that play out in court?

On a 2016 charger, yes.
On a 98 civic ricer, no.

>tfw nightshade on my cheap shitbox
>no regrets

Enjoy getting sued after someone runs into you.