Finding JUST the Rear tires on a 370Z advice

im looking for any help at all for tires, prices, what theyd be good for, anything.
To start off, im relatively a baby in the world of sports cars. (if you even would consider mine as) Id really appreciate any tire advice for buying cheaper tires for my car, that wont explode in a month.
Ive been looking for two weeks calling around local tire shops for DECENT racing rear wheels.
The tires that i had when i bought the car were some high end ones for around 500-600 each. i dont see the need when i was told i could get tires for half of that when i looked around. so the last ones i bought were 100 HAN VENTUS V12 EVO2 K120 260$ from a local trustworthy Pep Boys
Pic mostly related

Other urls found in this thread:

kumhousa.com/tire/category/car/675DCE77-813E-4027-B467-2BEA0466BD5C
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pilot Sports

michelin or bfg or nothing.

i had good luck with kuhmos
kumhousa.com/tire/category/car/675DCE77-813E-4027-B467-2BEA0466BD5C

wrong, shit tire
try again

work fine for me

This

So i looked these up and im a bit sceptical from the prices, they were 75 to 110$ which would be good
how many problems have you had with them? i live in florida. No snow but a disgusting amount of rain all year

they are what they are. they work fine for me. they are soft

Saw these when i was looking before, seem like a great track tire for around 300$ each
If i cant find a decent tire that i can trust for cheaper, i will be considering these

Get Nexen Nfera SUR4s if you want a good cheap maximum performance summer tire (ie the most street legal grip you can get.) I think they're like $190 for a 275/35/18 on tire rack

i just realized the link you sent was for 18s.
that explains why they were so much cheaper.
unfortunately my rear rims need a 19 wheel
They do look like a reliable tire either way

>pep boys
>trustworthy
>tires that wont explose after a month
>cant look up tire sizes
>didnt search tire rack

seriously guys dont ask for legitimate advice on Veeky Forums

thats my bad completly, i just saw i didnt include that my rear wheels are 19 inchs
to be exact the tires it takes are 275/35/19
apologies

i figured my post had a few common sense things, thats why i gave a pre-warning. this is my first sport-like car and i basically knowing nothing about wheels

ive been using $100-150aud cheapo tyres

finally will get pilot sports when i have the money but $1200 on tyres is insane for me

THEN FUCKING GO TO A 350Z FORUM AND FUCKING LURK YOU RETARD NEWFAG

DONT SHIT UP Veeky Forums AND EXPECT US TO SERIOUSLY SPOONFEED YOU

my tires are at bare bottom in the rear or id wait a few weeks and get a set of tires i had for 800$
i just cant justify 1200$ for tires

you didnt have to respond to anything, my bad if it got you worked up my man
i actually used the site you quoted and found it a huge help

>FWD

meme tire

unless i missed somthing major in the description i found tires to fit basic needs
www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Ecsta+LE+Sport&partnum=735YR9ELEXL
lowest price that was Extra Load

The answer is simple. Yokohama Japan.

You have a high-end sports car, buying any other tire the car was not rated for will just detract from it's performance. I don't get why you buy such a high-maintenance car but complain about the price of maintenance

I see your point.
This is the first time ive actually looked into tires, normally i just sign and pay whatever the amount is.
Price wise for parts and accesories i am very happy with. Its actually relatively cheap, when compared to similar priced foreign sport cars

Check out the Falken AZENIS FK450 A/S.

I have some Hankook Ventus V12 evo2s that I'm happy with. Couldn't beat the price for a summer tire too. Paid less than 400 for a set from tire rack.

I'm in the same situation with the same car, monitoring this thread

Doesn't stop it from being the best road tire you can buy.

MICHELIN Pilot Sport A/S 3+

Have a set on my Mustang

Absolutely love them, the difference in handling was very noticeable when compared to the old BFGoodriches

Fuck mustangs, cant and never will turn at high speeds!