/svg/ Shadowverse General

Eat your veggies Edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (READ IF YOU ARE NEW)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Get your iDOLM@STER Emblems and Sleeves with this guide:
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/152390648098880643/

Eaten:

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/a/ac/Heavy_jeers09.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am going to click on this two times, will i regret it?

Yes, you will regret losing your dignity as a human being.

Reminder if you play aggro you are scum of the earth!

Dragoncraft is the ____ class

only because you'll open four in a row right after but what can you do

I can't win with it at all, I think my deck is bad

>it's trash because matriarch, salamanders breath, Lucius, hungering horde and cyclone blade
You will die if you meet a control deck anyway, also midrange is weak to ramp.
No one run Lucius.
Hungering Horde is valid.
Cyclone blade is a one of.

If you don't run Otohime and run 3 Albert might as well play aggro.
There's simply no alternative for 6 cost.

post it

The worst kind of players are the ones that act like everything that beats them is somehow unfair. Bonus points if its players that think they deserve to win because they have more shiny cards in their arsenal.

Yes.

The only card that ever comes out of those fucking Darkness packs is that piece of cancer. Vial'd four already.

Reminder if you play aggro you are awesome!

meme

Dragoncraft is the bro class

>tfw I don't know if I'm gonna dust animated JO crystal

So, basically all i said is valid?

>Lucius
i ran lucius against batshit and otohime
You forgot about Matriarch. She literally kills you because of guards

Want to add Aurelia, Frontguard General and Bahamut what should i drop?

>Floral Fencer
Still no Teena :¬(

>try out the roach+gobu
>I fail with it
>I go wolfbolt
>win

Maybe math is too hard for me.

As a fairly new player, I'm curious

How long did it take before (You) waifued it up and bought alternate leader skins?

It seems like pretty much everyone has Forte and Vampy but I need more packs man

Why are Dragoncraft players so weird?

No, the worst kinds of players are the players who want to win as quickly as possible with as little effort as possible. Might as well not even play the damn game.
Aggro players also love to BM more than anyone else across all card games because they're generally unlikable assholes, and it's especially dickish because they're playing the most brainless archetype in all of card games, with few exceptions like affinity.

>Lets make a class heavily depend on big cost cards, at the same we give tons of removal for other classes to counter him XDD

So what kind of deck does storm haven fall into? Aggro? Midrange?

i just bought forte because rowen pisses me off

Quiet down please.

Forte is mandatory, Rowen is the most bland man alive. Urias is completely serviceable though, and it's just a case of the class having 2 good leaders.

I never did because why would I buy stupid cosmetic shit when I can buy 5 packs instead?

Reminder that 23478 Nep is the best way to play Nep.

Bully all inferior Nep decks.

Tempo

Rest in peace the first deck i really enjoyed
Time to move on

It's only 30 vials, not even worth it. Save it in case you want to jerk it with your bros.

>thinking it's weird to JO with your bros to charge your pendant in 2018

think you quoted the wrong person

This dog is fucking pissed and about to tear out your throat. What do you do?

reminder that control shadow is better than nep

bully all inferior shadow decks

closest game I played since I'm climbing with aggro bat

I don't know why I quoted anyone at all.

Chain that doggo up

RAILGUN IS STRIM

I REPEAT

RAILGUN IS STRIM!

I havent seen any Nepless Control Shadow decks. I cant see it being better than Midrange or Aggro though

borat get out

This card is total bullshit

>tfw you see a Dariashitter get down to their last card in their hand and it's not Daria
Good
Gooooood

Regardless of Otohime being run or not Midrange dies against control decks unless they opened shit, so matriarch and Lucius doesn't count.
Isn't Hungering horde is a more of a tech or control card, literally never saw it outside T2 and control shadow.
Cyclone blade is a tech, it's not a consistent out, many players don't even run it.

Salamander's breath is valid though the only threat is Ramp Dragon.

And is not like that you will always draw those outs against Otohime, and Otohime herself won't always be drawn or be played.

And the biggest matter is there's just no better alternative to her.

Aggro Bats are fun but are there other high tier cheap cost decks in other classes?

Just because I'm shitting on your greedy or poorly built garbage doesn't mean I'm playing the game wrong.

You mean it's meh at best? I agree

I already have 3 non animated ones though.
I need 2 dragon wings and 1 more Angelic Barrage and Snipe to complete no creature JO.
I have Aeila and Angelic Snipe Angel as fillers though.
Also have Satan on my side for them epic Dis+1 kill.

yeah I've tried every version and that seems the best. Even with the worst rng possible nep still gets a lich and attendees make the early game way better but it kind of sucks not being able to guarantee khawy or mordecai

Yeah, I forgot I'm running 2. You can absolutely run 3 if you want, but in a slower deck like that Coco and Mimi are there to facilitate trades more often than going face for damage.

I wonder if you could run a wolfbolt/roach hybrid, considering roaches can race with faster decks, and bolts can bypass wards.

only strong in a control v control matchup, horribly weak in anything else

it's an absolutely adorable card, i only wish she fit any viable deck, would play 10/10, one of my favorite beast girls in swv

These mana resource card games are flawed. It all comes down to who can curve better and there are very few possible moves that you can make.

YuGiOh is the best card game because from turn1 there are like 50+ plays that you could possibly make using a meta deck and the choices that you make weigh heavily based on what you presume your opponent is playing and what they may have in their hand.

With banner dead, most other decks require at least 3x leggos. Storm haven can get by without leggos but it's not so good right now.

Not in this meta. Last meta had storm Haven and banner/aggro Sword.

The cheapest high tier deck after aggro Blood this meta would have to be aggro Forest. It only requires the minimum mandatory 3x Ancient Elf and 3x Roach that every Forest deck does. No other golds or legendaries needed.

Any suggestions? Nep seems fun.

Then go play Yugioh

That's actually what my deck is.

2 wolf, 2 bolt, 1 homecoming.

>there's just no better alternative to her
yes, that's why it's aggro or control left

>Urias
>serviceable
Why would you ever use gross Urias when you can use best girl instead

vial a non animated one then, you don't need those 20 extra vials and animated will give you more JO power

Can't stand railgun, he's WAY too fucking loud and angry all the time and his voice is like nails on a fucking chalkboard

our time will come, discardbro

Cerb seems pretty chill, I could probably calm her down with a few headpats.

I have not bought packs in this game with real money.

I have bought Mordecai in this game with real money.

SKELETON MAN

The closest one is Daria with 3 lego and 3 gold

Why people say banner is dead? It still works against aggrobat and some other midrange class.

People are going to hate me for suggesting this, but Daria Rune is at the same price point as well.

For D-shift, does having 3 Merlins overkill?

I want to buy the Prebuilt Rune deck set but I already have 2 Merlins.

Also between the Forest, Rune, Dragoncraft prebuilt decks, which one has the most value?

Post your rank, faggot.

Seraph is fine without Eidolon, Tribunal actually loses some of its value with Eidolon, and Aria is not needed in a Seraph deck. Actually in my experience playing with Eidolon Aria was actually a hindrance. You also only named 3 amulets out of the majority which ARE bad and didn't even name the best Haven amulet which is Sacred Plea.

>No, the worst kinds of players are the players who want to win as quickly as possible with as little effort as possible. Might as well not even play the damn game.
The worst players are the scrubs like you who sit on their high horse thinking they're just super intelligent or better for playing subpar horseshit or for not playing certain deck types altogether. You are the dumbass, especially when there's no legitimate reason to flat out refuse to play any particular class or deck in this game with the abundance of resources available. Actually this guy said it best , fuck it.

>Affinity isn't braindead
Shut the fuck up

>Discardbro
>Clearly playing some garbage Blood deck

Drop Necroelementalist/Impious/Pact for 3 Attendants, 2 Necroassassins, and another Tempest.

i don't like it runs no dod, it's an invaluable card to get rid of wards

>dissing based Suwabe
I want Vampyfags to get the fuck out.

holy shit i would be so mad if this was a nep deck

I bought Forte when I started playing Dragon, and I only started playing Dragon when I had enough cards for it and thus didn't need more packs

>23478

I'm not totally sold on Necroelementist here without Attendant. There isn't much you can hit with a 1 damage AOE.

You need Unica to survive the early aggression. I will opt to replace the widow with her.

it's slower than aggro sword with triple albert isn't it

>because they're generally unlikable assholes
the fact that someone dislikes you, and acts unlikable to you, doesn't mean that in general they're assholes
if you don't comprehend this principle you might have a little 'tism

>control need 4-5 more lego
Aghhh

>Aggroshitters go straight for personal attacks and hilarious leaps of logic and assumptions with no actual counterargument
As expected.
And affinity back in its Mirrodin prime was agreed upon to be a very hard deck to pilot to its best.

He said Haven had hardly any good amulets, not "hardly any good amulets that synergize with Eidolon"

I agree with the second statement, but that's not what he said

Why haven't you made a control blood deck yet?

I brought Erasmus for the sole purpose of getting sleeves for my JO dragon.

I was sitting on 9 decks when I did that.

hi.

Yurius and veight are pretty hard to play against. Midrange they just keep trading followers and by turn 4 you hardly have anything to boost with banner.

probably forest since ancient elf and tia are 2 of the best legendaries in the game while fafnir is kind of meh now that we have bahamut and mythril golem is not played in any decks

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/a/ac/Heavy_jeers09.wav

i dont have the legos!

Its time to go Imperial

>Switch to Elana
>Happy days as bat and daria are crushed and control matches have play to them

i like vampy but urias is cool af and is a based leader

desu when i play vampy i like my opponent to be urias than another vampy :3

What's the point if Beast Dominator isn't meta

I already have 3 tias but only 1 ancient elf.

Not quite as cheap, due to all of them requiring 3 legos, but there's OTK roach, aggro shadow, Dorothy and aggro sword.

It's all various flavors of unga unless you're ready to drop 50k vials or want to become Seraph cancer.

>thinks aggro shitters shutting out decks that take longer than 7 turns to win is good for the game
>argues that the game has an "abundance of resources"
If you weren't a braindead retard before you started playing aggro, you definitely are now.

Forest and Blood come with 2 core legendaries for the classes and some great golds as well, so they're probably the best value.

I'm new to the game and blew all my viials on nep memes

You could have the legos for only 2000 crystals.

Oh, didn't realize it actually says what you played as.

>plays aggro all day long
>still at the bottom of the non-shitter ranks
Wow, very talented.

control blood occasionally uses sadistic night to summon her.