Doug DeMuro

How in the FUCK did this autist get so rich? He graduated from college in 2011 age 22, and somehow became the youngest manager in Porsche NA history. Then a few years later he is buying exotics, houses, etc and fucking around with a low-paying writings gigs. Even being a manager at porsche, how did he make so much $$$ in a few years to basically be able to retire and buy a lot of exotics?

btw his car review videos are pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0BCSij4Ckc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Charisma can do wonders op, that and contacts.

Ask tumblr. He's white and male, he just gets free stuff given to him.

>Charisma
>DeMuro
u w0t m8

yelling at the top of your lungs and waving your arms around wildly while squinting makes for some good charisma

Business expenses for tax write offs.
Also I thin Jalopnik paid for the Ferrari, the rest of his cars have been worth like 30k

Try family money & family connections instead.

He absolutely does not deserve any kind of attention.

Utter piece of nepotistic shit.

Someone's a bit jealous :^)

Not the " get pussy" charisma i mean the friendly, funny, quirky kind. You know the kind of charisma that people that are friends with everyone tend to have. Where you can be a total autist and these guys will still strike up a conversation and somehow not make it that awkward. im guessing he may be good at sales

In the smoking tire podcast episode he was a guest on he mentions he is originally from Nantucket or Marthas Vineyard or some similar New England WASPy town

Not that surprising. He is not only a ci white male. But one from a wealthy family.

Go die in a ditch Doug.

I'd be jealous from someone that got there by its own capabilities. Not due to nepotism.

yes money and family can make life easier but having a successful jewtube channel takes more than just being rich.

Judging by his videos he is type of man i'd rather avoid.

He doesn't have a big enough user base (yet).

However the autists don't care if someone deserves or not, so they will keep on subscribing while there are other so much better youtubers out there.

This piece of shit has had everything handed out to him without any effort.

Same thing goes for that faggot on youtube "Jr Garage"

Daddy's money funding that shit.

Same for Fat Marah.

This is precisely why I absolutely refuse to watch muppets like Doug deShituro, Fat Marah, and similar crap. Thay ain't getting one more cent out from my views.

>This guy has more stuff than I do
>Fuck him!
Jelly. There's literally nothing wrong with being born having more given to you than someone else.

the thing is he seems to occupy a sort of niche that others "famous" car jewtubers dont. He reviews odd shit, weird imports and uncommon shit boxes along with some high end shit. The lord of autism sabkyle used to review junkers and oddities but sense he quit, i imagine the odd car reviews guy views goes to doug.

Absolutely it doesn't. Except when you act like an a faggot. Which he does.

JR garage, whole "i earned this car bullshit." Then his ferrari breaks down every other day because he was retarded and got one of the earliest Ferrari F1 transmission iterations. sweet fucking justice.

Plenty of others out there doing that.

If anything it's the type of viewer that is attracted to these sorry excuses of reviewers. As you said that other fagget quit, and in turn many may have gone onto faggot shituro.

Is it just me or is he trying hard to copy Clarkson? Obviously he is not witty enough, but he is trying, no?

How does he act like a faggot? I've never noticed him acting in any way that relates to him being well off. He'd sound like an autist with or without money.

I don't find DeMuro funny

How can you be so stupid yet competent enough to use a computer?

At least king autism saabkyle sort of worked his way up the social rank. So he gets respect there. Must have been awesome to pioneer unprofessional youtube car reviews, become a doctor, buy your dream car, get a million subs, and have a fucking hot sister. Someone post her quick. Mods are asleep!

no u

So then you are just a jelly fag I guess.

Can agree with that. At least he worked for it.

Shituro didn't and doesn't. And that's why he's shit from all angles.

>i mean the friendly, funny, quirky kind
we must be watching different people m8

The question is, who does?

normies, i guess

I imagine his YT and irl personalities are different

Don't think so.

as much as I hate Doug in front of the camera, the faggot can write.

actually when he wrote for jalopnik, it was the only reason i went on that terrible website. Him and Raphael Orlove

your typical Jalopnik readers

mind you I go on jalopnik (with ad blocker) but i dont read shit on there.

he has a small pepe

> believing he writes the articles

TOP KEK

?

I hated doug's articles on TTAC.

I agree with you, user. I despise that attention whore but damn, his writting makes me chuckle. That's the only thing saving Doug DeMierda from being Fatt Marah-tier shit.

Also
>not liking based Jason Torchinsky

Never heard about commissioned writers did you? Sometimes also called phantom writers.

no I wasnt aware that was a thing. So its basically like ghost writers (what some rappers use)

also do you have proof or is this just pure assumption?

They're everywhere. Actually it's the other way around. Mediocre faggots are everywhere and in turn use their services to save and hide their asses.

His act, ways, how he talks, don't add up to how he writes.

I just assumed that was all an act he puts on for the camera

People really are stupid.

Shit Tyrone. Get a brain.

t. turbocucks

Yeah people watch him for his boring attributes. Good job.

Inb4 kylesaab, he contrasts his beige persona with vast knowledge

You dumb sons of bitches, the truth is right in front of your eyes and you can't even see it.

He's the illegitimate bastard son of Jay Leno and a monthly check funds his little hobby.

Either claim is a baseless argument.

None of us no how he acts off camera. All we have is speculation.

but jay leno actually is charismatic

>But one from a wealthy family.
Oh great another matt farah type faggot

Isn't that boring the cylinder walls a tad too thin?

Anyone?

>autist

he's the complete opposite of an autist.

also, he seems to be pretty with it. he did go to a great school, and great schooling plus a good personality will take you anywhere.

/ourguy/ thread?

demuro is my favorite car youtuber
did he pull a MCM or something?why do you guys hate him so much?

what the FUCK is that cylinder spacing

Noriyaro a best.

Gonna get steel/cast iron sleeves.

and he wear full jeans all the time

Aussies in Japan are pretty good at making car videos for whatever reason.

read thru this thread you cuck

>mfw dememeo is 5 years older then me

Obvious male prostitute, is obvious.

Have you seen his nose?

No matter how useless you are, a wealthy family can bruteforce your incompetent ass to success.

This, so much this.

It's the story of most YouTube faggots, plenty of F1 drivers and even Burgerland's next president.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0BCSij4Ckc
>10,000 hours in audacity

Marketing.

who?

holy shit

Who's he related to?

I'm surprised he's 28. Looks 10 years older.

I like him more than JR Garage or Vehicle Virgins. They are even worse.

He was a blogger on motor trend before the YouTube channel.

>Clarkson
>witty

Why do we keep talking about this daddy's money faggot?

because some of us didnt know that till now

I didnt realize he was 28

I thought the nigga was in his late 30s

God damn he is a rough 28.I think is his giant forehead and inability to dress himself properly that threw me off.

yeah, this.

his overdrive (or w/e its called on autotrader) articles have declined a bit and I think it's because of the frequency he has to write them. but they're still funny. great way to pass the time on a lunch break at work.