byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y6eR7WkZPMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is what happens when nobody makes a new thread and leaves it up to the retards

2nd for Dummo

Good edition

>Avada's a gluttonous bitch
I'm so sorry I feel so bad I didn't think I could eat them at first.

I WANNA MASSAGE AVADA'S SWEATY FEET

Damn, shittin' be hard.

FREE KINGSTON

filters son. janitors won't save us.

>38 people online
>at 3 in the fucking morning

Goddamnit you fuckers go to sleep this is supposed to be comfypop times

because it's 3 in the morning everywhere at the same time

Yeah but most of the fuckers online are americans

toilets ought to serve a purpose, as it stands they're only useful for hiding tator items or making chloral. a more in-depth plumbing system would also give engineers a little more to do than just sit around after setting up the sing. we're a (relatively) mature playerbase and i think we could develop a waste management system that's enriching gameplay-wise, and not a goonfest, chimp exhibit, delhi simulator. still, i know a lot of people are apprehensive about features like these, so for those who find that content off-putting or just don't want to bother we would also implement diapers. they'd be an underwear option in character setup. to ease players into waste-related content, they could give a bit of flavor text occasionally or something idk just spitballing lol

HE WAS A MIME AND GOOD AT HIS JOB
BUT HE COMMITTED THE ULTIMATE SIN: HE TESTIFIED AGAINST DOCTORS GONE BAD

You aren't fooling me, shiteater.

Brown waifus confirmed best

Wow this thread is absolute shit already

These are the folks we share a server with

baby's day out mode when

>player controlled baby spawns at roundstart
>captain has to secure him
>anywhere from 2-5 undercover syndicate agents cooperate to capture him
>baby can resist out of people's grasp/containers and ventcrawl on cooldown timers
>babu gets randomized objectives as the round goes on (e.g. "go to the laundry room," "pet ian," "light somebody's cock on fire"), completing them enhances baby's abilities and strengthens its plot armor for further mischief
>baby must eat regularly or die (to prevent players from locking it in a room for extended periods)
>four minutes before the emergency shuttle docks all agents are notified via pda uplink that a syndicate shuttle will be arriving at one of several random locations at the same time as the emergency shuttle
>if the baby arrives at centcomm, the crew wins
>if the baby arrives aboard the syndie shuttle, the syndicate wins
>if the baby's left on the station or dies, everyone loses (round continues??)

P
o
o

w
h
e
n

Seven quadrillion posts of this and the question (round continues??) has still never been answered

Fritzl is very mutch the best waifu

yWct hod eein uo

What can a Chemist do after filling the fridge and the mix?

>Ramirez
Mexicans can't be astronauts.

Let's have some serious non self-shilling discussion on the game.

Security Dream Team?

BaneVader43 as HoS
BanEvader43 as Warden
Banevader43 as security officer
BANEVADER43 as security officer
banevader43 as security officer
Will Smith

If Kent Fistem isn't on there then it's a shit list

Me

Isolate dansauce from Discount Dan food (to make pepto)
Hack Dan machines to get fish tacos, isolate carpotoxin from them
Multiple drug pills other than keloderm (cryptobiolin/mindbreaker/impedrezene for medbay shitters)
Make smoke grenades full of shitty substances

Ded?

>Isolate dansauce from Discount Dan food (to make pepto)
or just buy a can of mann's drink
$10 for 60 units of pepto
as effective as anti-tox and doesn't react with any other chemical
i really don't know why keloderm is the standard, but nobody makes dylobismol

dead

ded

>fill
You say that is if the fridge has an upper limit.
KEEP
MAKING
PILLS
CHEMIST
SCUM

not dead

I make peptovene tho

because nowadays most chem is done by MDs who either have no chemists, or have had enough of the chemist only making Fun Pill 1u.
It's much more work to make dylobismol than it is to make KeloDerm, and when an MD does chem, it's generally the bare necessities and little else; Dylobis is not a necessity since regular old Dylo exists.

You want secs dream team?

3 random name sec officers, jacked up on combat medibots, with rechargeable eguns, fibre optic internet and 3 pAIs spamming *law as they pump our tricord and donuts up the ass, with a HoS that was smart and allied the clown and tide to be vigilantes, made a truce with cargo and stocked as many guns as possible while also making several turrets, fortifying sec, treating prisoners right and roundstart bolted down the perma blast doors.

Nice trick with the drink, didn't know that.

Keloderm is much easier than dylopeptol. If mechanics upgrade the sleepers they dispense pepto in any case.

Now that I know I can get it from drinks I might just separate them in the lab to make it though.

Hit the nail on the head, I normally do the starting chems each round because I know I can knock them out really fast. I don't stray much further in chems than about 6 pills of Dylobis though. People rarely get extreme toxification for it to be useful.

>random name sec officers
I'd argue with you over this, but considering the fact that most static sec officers are dogshit at this point, so really it's mostly a tossup between douchebag and turd sandwhich with the occasional decent peanut-butter and honey mixed in, like a golden nugget in a pile of pyrite and cow shit.

I random name and am never referenced as shit in the thread or post game.

>had a nightmare about joining the game and suddenly we had walking animations alongside attack animations

i think i've been playing this too much

>decent peanut-butter and honey
>not honey tuna sandwich

Bad sandwich taste aside, random name sec tends to be really good user, Pomf used to play random name sec alongside another admin back when, they were great and teached the new generation of sec how to do it properly, if you play sec with a static name you have a much better chance of being garbage than a randomname that is supposedly trying his best to be good sec.

Atention whoring in sec of all places is the worst place to do it, you are there exclusively to be robust, do the law and be just, blend in and don't get anyone's panties in a twist, it always ends better.

I always random name but I random named for sec even when I static named.

I really don't want to deal with some imbalanced shitter 15 year old that decides because I arrested him for a crime I should be annoyed for the rest of time.

Way easier to just random name while playing sec and get arrest valids.

Guess you have a point, just don't like randomnamers on general principle, they always seem to be like gigantic shitters who use the randomname function so nobody remembers that they're shitcurity.
Still, anything is better than ebin memeteam waifufags who sit around putting on lipstick.
Also,
>honey and tuna
Disgusting tbqh.

And peanut butter and jelly isn't? user, they don't mix, you have been memed your whole life, its a shitty sandwich with a shitty song sang by snoops brother, its weed lmao tier food, tuna and honey are perfect, fatty peanut butter and sweet slimy jelly do not mix, desu.

I'm going to post this in every fucking thread

>all these plebs with two-ingredient sandwhiches
Get out, Ham, Mayonnaise and pickles is literally the god-tier-est sandwhich out there.

Or a firehouse subs Hook and Ladder, that's might fine too.

>Some people say the Grey Tide is the act of breaking into places even when asking for permission would be easier, and stealing when legitimate procurement would be faster. Some people say that the Grey Tide is the beating of an authority figure when they overstep their boundaries and begin to become abusive and hateful beyond the rules they set even for themselves. But you say that the Grey Tide is a state of a sort of almost “zen focus”, in grudges and in acts of subversion, a sort of idealized mental state of anarchic defiance of I TOLD YOU YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT, THERE’S SUPPOSED TO BE A DEBATE HAPPENING

Shit, Decompressed suddenly got good.

;_;7
youtu.be/Y6eR7WkZPMc

>Guess you have a point, just don't like randomnamers on general principle, they always seem to be like gigantic shitters who use the randomname function so nobody remembers that they're shitcurity.
>Still, anything is better than ebin memeteam waifufags who sit around putting on lipstick.
I get what you're saying but I don't want to deal with all the bullshit from static naming in a position where I play against antags and criminals.

>I arrest a player
>Either they are good sports and accept they were breaking the law or they get salty as fuck about it and bother me
>Now I have to deal with some player being a shit and just staying on the right side of metagrudging but being a prick about it

>I arrest a player
>Next round I have a different name and if I feel like changing it up different appearance
>Do what I wanted to do without any baggage

I make tuna sandwiches with pickles. Toast the bread, mayo + tuna + pepper, then layer it on the toast and top with pickles.

It's delicious and full of protein.

Donutbot, borerbro, thank you. You were great comrades who gave your lives for me. I turned fat for some reason and my hardsuit exploded so it was all for nothing in the end, but the futility of it all makes it that much more beautiful.

sounds fun desu senpai

>virologist and other doctors on duty can't cure viruses
>say "That's okay, Daddy will fix it." over dept channel and vamoose to virology with radium in hand.
>I taste the hubris of my statement under my tongue
>the virus shatters the syringe in my hand when I take my own blood sample
>raise eyebrow in confusion
>people start crying out ROD on the radio
>I run at the first sign of movement, narrowly dodging the immovable shaft of destiny
>get sucked into vacuum and die
>last stage of the virus is gibbingtons
>retrieved by a cyborg a couple minutes later
>he runs around in circles in medbay with my body, accidentally ZASing the braindead CMO to death in the process
>paramedic hits my body with the defib once, I reenter my body
>he hits me a few times sporadically, I tell him how to take my clothes off in LOOC, but he doesn't
>eventually I get revived, by the borg no less, and thrown onto the shuttle at the very last second

NARROW ESCAPE LADS

>Random Weighted Vote Result: Defficiency/ with 1 vote and a 6% chance of winning

WEW

please stay dead you greytiding turboshitter

MY

> the virus shatters the syringe in my hand when I take my own blood sample
Fuck I'm glad as hell I added that effect

sorry parker ;_;
i tried to fix your body but it was too bad and then the rod and i had to put your brain in a new body but i hadnt realized that hachi had drained the body of its blood so you died in like 2 seconds

>eat a donut
>burst out of my suit, can no longer wear it
>running around the station trying to assemble a treadmill
>someone keeps following me and fat shaming me
>trips me and steals all the treadmill parts

REEEEE

jeez buddy, just because i insulted you a few rounds ago doesnt mean that you have to keep being so mad

>nothing happens all game besides bullying a mime
>game freezes for me and several other people according to the thread
>come back to my corpse being ditched in genetics.
It was a pleasure working with you all.

Me x7. We'll keep order or by god we'll kill every last one of you until there is.

You can use arith for an even thicker stack and since it's a slow release chem you don't need a lot. Then a tricord-dd booster pill if you need it for anything like expecting to get deathstung and have to ride out the cyanide while it beats on you and the AT clears it up.

oh my god
i genuinely would love this just for the fact that i know at least one greentext story is going to pop up of the clown acting as the kid's bodyguard and making his escape even more fruitful

I might get flak for this, but the tastiest sandwich I ever made was a ketchup, ham, sugar and peanut butter one I made while bored in a restaurant of a friend.

>Everyone that doesn't like my behavior is just salty i trol'd them

ahahahahahahahahaha

You ignored virus symptoms then died cause you're stupid

Shoutout to the RD last round for helping me rez runtime.

I was literally the most retarded cultist on the planet
I'm so used to non antag roles that I had no idea what to do without cultist backup

>mfw I get to do my greatest card trick of all time for a lot of crew members.

i dont have any proof buddy, I'm just making a guess. I know you'll vigorously deny it, but I've just got a hunch that you're someone who's mad and might be developing a bit of a metagrudge against me
i was on the lam mang, couldn't risk getting treatment
Even though I died it's not a big deal, I still had a good time

That was pretty fun, was a boring round for me otherwise.

>tfw you lose all interest in Veeky Forumsstation
What do I do
there's nowhere else to play
TG and Hippie are the opposite of what I enjoy, bay and Polaris are 2serious and their admins have sticks up their asses, and Urist is just always dead.
i want spess, but I don't want Veeky Forumsspess anymore

A lot of people don't know that it was actually bussed once. The only security officer on station was tasked with looking after the baby. I think it ended with the baby getting away from the officer and walking out of an airlock while he watched helplessly, he wasn't the same afterwards.
The only thing is it isn't very engaging for most of the players, they seldom come into contact with the event, but then I guess 50% of our game modes are like that anyway.

Well...you know...

Sorry I couldn't help you more, mang. I didn't have enough cash. did you just hack the machine to make it shoot out random shit until you got the tool you needed?

How was runtime? You got him back alive and healthy?

Yeah we did! And we got him onto the shuttle alive and healthy, right next to Salem!

yeah, considering most of the objectives are supposed to be secretive and kept under wraps, a lot of roles don't see much action. i can't count the number of times my chaplain/viro rounds were just tedious waiting until all of a sudden "SHIT'S FUCKED LET'S GO"

what if the ai reprimanded those who failed to keep the baby safe

Had an interesting round earlier

>Be me and want a comfy round for myself
>Fix up ghetto bar, an engi borg comes in and sets up power like a good lad
>Bring Radical Steve out from maint and turn him loose in the bar
>Eventually, the roach ends up having some offspring
>Decide to make the ghetto bar as grimey as possible
>Set up a slot machine, install a cig machine and a Discount Dan's
>At the point, the roaches are about 20 in number, with eggs everywhere
>Jose comes in and comments how dirty the bar looks
>Ends up going out of his way to grab materials so he can make a "Booger" drink
>A bird comes by, also comments on the sleazyness of the bar
>Tell him to gamble on the slot machine and i'll make him a drink
>We all get to talking, the bird is winning, Jose is making Booger drinks, roaches are out of control
>Take some toxin damage from eating roach caviar and start puking all over the place
>A janiborg comes in and starts trying to clean
>The 3 filthy amigos jump the borg and damage it enough so it leaves
>At this point, the bar is filled with cigarette smoke, vomit, borg oil, vox blood and human blood
>Broken beer bottles on the floor, roach eggs, dead roaches, grown roaches, cig butts, the works
>Win a trophy for the first time for having a degenerate bar
>Not 5 minutes after getting that trophy, Avada walks in and eats it and then immediately leaves
>More borgs show up as well as security and start to bully us
>The 3 filthy amigos fight back, disabling a combat borg after it melts my face off
>Bro bird leaves to get me some medical supplies
>Comes back and another sec officer shows up and attempts to arrest the vox
>A scuffle ensues and the vox is taken into custody
>Attempt to free him, but he tells me not to
>Walk back to my grime god altar, knowing our days are numbered
>See the captain removing barricades carrying a roach nuke behind him
>Succumb to toxin damage, telling Jose i'm going down with the bar
>Roach nuke goes off
>No survivors

pls no mention this here

This actually sounds fun

>no corpse beaten into an unrecognizable mess for maximum uncomfy

who are the tg refugees besides rin

>our player-base has been so co-opted by Hippie aand TG that people are aactually saying yes to the shitty killette meme-mode

Jesus christ. It's the fucking end.

(you)

I stole the identity of the Security Officer who arrested me, got an old vox Security outfit and wore his ID and got out of Security scot-free. I got your corpse but you turned out braindead when I tried to clone you, so me and Jose escaped on the security pod after the escape shuttle turned to plasma.
You were magnificent man, I'll never be so filthy and comfy at the same time ever again

hippie is in the shitter anyway

The emotional trauma of losing your baby would be enough for most

>Talisman communicate rune your word(s)
>Research words
>Place and hide at least one teleport rune
>Create maint rape cave(s)
>Sweatshop while being careful about your light(s) and meson range if you're doing it on the cheap instead of in a cult base.
>Convert some dudes and assign them to making talismans and getting trama kits, burn kits, two chem dispensers and a chem master into the base
>Astral and see how many coolguys you can zap up for manifest ghosts and if they'll be any use.
>Any cultists you have that are good at converting, have them do so. and keep an eye out for getting a head id to use for your comms console
>Any too useless at converting can do various sabotage like subverting the silicons/sabotaging comms
>Literally never read the game mode pages despite the potential of having a cult round tier guys get a quick tutorial on making runes, talismans, and using the chem dispensers
>Good cultists need cult gear but the bad ones will be doing blatantly what the fuck is he doing behavior, get fingerfucked by sec and then your cover is blown and you're about to lose to evac/gestapo
>Rack up converts and objectives. By now it's a function of time until someone fucks up and the cult is outed
>Then just spam armoed manifest ghost teleports at the station until they overwhelm and stone any resistance.

Hippie was always in the shitter, Hippie IS the shitter user.

And?
Why the fuck should we care about Hippie?
Why should we have to play host to their refugees, who are trying to change our server to be like their shithole?
Fuck you. Fuck Hippie. Fuck all this shit, this is Veeky Forums, now either play it like Veeky Forums, or fuck off back to your shithole serb, faggot.

Don't know about TG, but look for plasma men with names of a gas and a Roman numeral. Also, people who ask for chemo you don't recognize, like occuline or mutadone, are likely from a TG variant.

some of us just find the gamemode interesting. it ain't super serious, i'll admit, but i do get tired of extended and cult rounds that end with no action at all.

might as well have a baby run around and be the biggest nuisance on earth.

We have a moral obligation

It dug.