/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #460

''Horror stories'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11794775
strawpoll.me/11794798
strawpoll.me/11965358
strawpoll.me/12020327
strawpoll.me/12020353

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=I-zQtYmFCb0
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
youtube.com/watch?v=vpuw-pvmFx0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzfQMy-WUPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Thanks for taking over.

Thanks Kate and Alice

Max is #1

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

Report this thread and wait in the previous one

ATTENTION:

One or two people have been posting increasing numbers of bait, by use of topics such as:
>Kate vs Chloe arguments (Or other nonsensical rivalries)
>Chloe hate (Echoing stupid things posted on /v/)
>"Bay ending is morally superior"
>Forced Warren posting
>"I just finished the game..." or "I don't see why you guys are upset" (Regarding the endings)

Please do not take the bait and respond to them. Ignore them and/or report them if necessary.
Help keep /lisg/ comfy.
Thanks! Have a hella awesome day!

For what?

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>friendly reminder that turning off your game is the confirmed canon ending

For taking care of Kate, and Kate for taking care of you. You're both extremely cute

>daily reminder that it's confirmed that the blue butterfly is storm summoner (the harbinger of disaster) This means, it became clear that storm's still coming in Bay ending

So that begs the question: Who or what IS the blue butterfly?

Leave, please.

7 IPs are actually (You)

How about you leave, stay in the old thread if you want but don't disturb the new thread
Not lisg related

LiS: Life is Shitposting.

kys

Do you have anime webms? if so please post more

Reported, thanks for cooperation
Go to the /a/ webm thread it's usually where I find most of them

Chloe-kitty is a menace! But she's also the most lovable thing. She runs around and plays, or messes with things, then tires herself out and takes a nap.

Bunny-Kate is always fluffy and comes up to you if she sense you're sad/sick. She loves hugs and cuddles, and also listening to music.
Kitty-Victoria can be a little hostile but there are times where she wants to play or lets you pet her. She's usually sitting in the sun or cleaning herself.

How do Chloe-kitty, bunny-Kate and kitty Victoria interact with one another?

>Announcing reports.

>they are still on spammer's thread
FUCKING
WAIT
IN
THE
PREVIOUS
THREAD

>Thinking I care
Mate, you're worse than Jefferson

>Reported himself
Thank you.
Can we get married now?

Wait for what? The bump limit so a third thread can be put into the catalog?
As if there isn't enough shitposting. We don't need other generals coming her to complain.

There is nothing wrong with this thread. We need to continue on as usual so we can return to how it normally is. Freaking out about it is just going to encourage them.
Keep calm and carry on.

So did this really all start because of Chloe vs. Kate?

Depends
Pretty much

>There is nothing wrong with this thread.
get back in the previous thread if you are not spammer fucker.

yes, spammer

pretty much it is,spammer

It started by one person fanning an argument between themselves to eventually get others to join in.
They got caught and so they had a full blown episode of autismal rage. But that's in the past so we're going to say it was rewound and this is the newer, better, timeline.

Stop replying his posts seriously user for fuck's sake.

I had a rabbit before, they usually don't like to be touched, but if you find one that cuddles like Alice then you're in luck. Most popular bunnies seems to do it.

Are you fucking kidding me? I've been making threads for /lisg/ since edition #440
Only the #458, #454 and #453 editions were made by someone else when I was out.
Anyway, this is my last (You) for you.

Most lop bunnies*
Autocorrect hella miss, never trust technology fully.

Reposting from last thread because it was awesome and I had no clue it existed:
youtube.com/watch?v=I-zQtYmFCb0

I think Alice went to bed

I'm snoozing with my sister.

Shut up spammer

You better not have forgotten about Lisa

>yfw spammer became also a tripfag

I'm exhausted.
Goodnight, /lisg/. Try to stay comfy and have fun. So many more positive things to look forward to and discuss.
All the cat/bunny pictures makes me want something to cuddle.

I'm gonna go to bed too I think.
I would cuddle with you if I could.

That trip has been around for a while and they usually just post pics and post harmless things. But if you really feel some inclination you can filter them.
You can also look at the amount of posters. It hasn't gone up.

>copy pasta
Goodnight, /spammer/. Try to stay dead and kill yourself. So many more positive things to look forward to and discuss about it.
All the spammy pictures makes me want something to spam.

I'm starting to think you're the spammer since all you've done in this thread is complain, encourage making multiple threads, and accusing people of things.

Yeah the thread started with a lot of picture very quickly, but it's just images. My only complaint about them is they were ones we just saw in the previous thread. But as more people post, different stuff will appear.

Yeah mate.I'm spammer.That's why I'm trying to warn retards like you.

Warn about what? Posting in a thread that has a non-offensive topic and is trying to just move on?
Because you've convinced yourself someone you dislike made it. It's no different than any other /lisg/ thread except the stuff posted in every threads was posted in bulk at the beginning.
Are you new to /lisg/ or just having some kind of crisis?

So how do they interact?

Why is Victoria such a tickler to Kate

>everything was pretty normal in the previous thread

Any news on the live action series?

gtfo tumblr

Because Kate's giggling is cute.

I'm the ghost in the back of your head

Victoria did some things wrong.

Kate's willing to give her another chance.

Not even Max did everything right.

This is a brunette Chloe.

Hope you're sleeping well!

I woke up with a headache. :(

>ywn cuddle with /lisg/

Nope. Estimation is still set for this year. The dj2 guys have been relatively quiet on their twitters... maybe they are in the hot phase!

We all make mistakes, and I think one of the better messages of LiS' characterizations is that it doesn't itself make us bad human beings. On the contrary, it is human to make mistakes; nobody's ever done "everything right", whatever that even means - you cannot know your right from wrong without having been on both sides. All of the characters have their respective flaws and grey areas. Obviously different intensities of flaws, different shades of that grey, but it's more a personal thing anyway, in a narrative anyway.

It's more about how we deal with those mistakes, both in ourselves and others. Identifying them, seeing the reasons for them, learning from them. Some of the characters recognize and learn things about themselves, others... less so. I'd say only really Jefferson and to an extent Nathan are in the latter camp of that, having grave flaws that actively hurt others, hardly recognizing the harm, hardly even recognizing the flaws (Jefferson doesn't see what he is doing as wrong, and at best enjoys that about it; Nathan makes excuses for himself and denies he's done any harm more than admitting he's done terrible things and has terrible flaws), and having gone on and on repeating said "mistakes".

Brunette Chloe is a weirdly alienating thought.

If I had a 3D printer, I'd re-build some of the in-game locations in miniature format.

You might be underestimating the cost of 3D printing there, and/or the resolution of most consumer grade printers if you were gonna try to cut costs by making it all reallllly small. Plus, fixing up the game models so they're 3D-printer-ready is a bit of a pain.

An alternative - and maybe ultimately more rewarding - option might be to try to make some of them by hand with craft cardboard and an xacto knife. Might be a total pain though, but 3D printing isn't perfect either.

The idea of having what is essentially an exact replica of the models is cool, but you are probably right that the resolution doesn't give. From some of the consumer prints that I've seen, they have pretty shitty texturing.

I guess one could pay for having it printed professionally though. Still expensive, but not purchasing-a-professional-printer expensive.

max got chubby

>I guess one could pay for having it printed professionally though. Still expensive, but not purchasing-a-professional-printer expensive.
I once looked at how expensive it would be to 3D print one of the character models from one of the popular print-and-ship websites ... even for tiiiiiiny size, it was -hella- expensive.

they look like they have eczema

where is this from? fan made?

Season 2 when?

After Vampyr flops.

Hopefully never.
What is even the point of having LiS 2 with no Max and Chloe? It's like having Witcher 3 with no Geralt.

I don't even know how it will be possible to make a sequel without making any of the endings canon.

>Hopefully never.

Why?
Another season will be great for /lisg/ so we can have more stuff to discuss about.

>tfw we'll never see them again
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

Post your season 2 wishlist:

-Setting

-Characters

-Powers

-Music

-Bae of the game

>What is even the point of having LiS 2 with no Max and Chloe?

Season 2 will be like Top Gear without Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May.
Everybody thinks it would be a disaster but after a while they'd get over it. Also, Dontnod can learn from their previous mistakes and make a better job this time and let's be honest ''budget issues'' is no longer a valid excuse this time.

>Dontnod can learn from their previous mistakes and make a better job this time
user...

I have only two wishes:
>I don't want to see any self-insert character no matter he destined to be cuck'd
>Whoever directed/writed Episode 5 I don't want him to touch anything related to Season 2.

Let's give them a chance.

SadMaxAndChloe.jpg

Well, maybe it'll get less expensive sometime in the future!

That is what happens in SFM when you don't render it out finely enough, I think.

Creator is in the file/filename. Just another person on artstation that is recreating an in-game location.

>Setting
1980s/90s Sweden in the winter

>Characters
Protag is a girl that ages as the game progresses (14-20yrs old), insert other 80s teenager cliques and subvert them or whatever

>Powers
Ability to see everyones fate and future, small choices when the protag is young can hugely impact a characters future for example.

>Music
Something Synthy, just hire Chromatics or Desire
youtube.com/watch?v=vpuw-pvmFx0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzfQMy-WUPE

>Bae
A boy or girl you grow up with, starts off with him/her being perfect for you, but you see a dark future for them, maybe they die horribly or they cause a catastrophic event, so you try to influence them at a young age, and you cause unforeseen consequences doing so. I dunno.

>Setting
>1980s/90s Sweden in the winter
> but you see a dark future for them, maybe they die horribly or they cause a catastrophic event, so you try to influence them at a young age, and you cause unforeseen consequences doing so. I dunno.
ngl, this is even worse than Michel's directing Dontnod's writing

I was wondering if it was a dev or something's artwork but thanks!

i like simon stalenhag that's why sweden, but you could just swap it out for any other obscure rural area