/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1138

Snow in Lowee edition

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-characters-introduction-trailer-battle-system-details

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg

8 Minutes of 4GO Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=ZezK96sMsNY?t=1042

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to filter eltard. Don't answer its provocations. It's samefagging, don't be fooled.
Don't bring the mansion up.
Conquest was Noire's fault.

Comparfection!

I love Nepgear!

The only good nep who doesn't have any skeleton in her closet.

canon

Blanc is a good sister.

I really should stop opening these at work.

Fuck off, @HartPAO.

Rena in Nep 8 when?

I'll get a promotion.

>It's samefagging
Indeed.

Fuck off, Eltard.

Compa, desu!

Evil god of destruction and murder, desu.

I love Gearnon!

If we ever needed a proof that Eltard is cancer, we have it.

You seem... mad.

Histy 2cute

>"Huuuuug..."

Teeny-tiny itty-bitty Histy-wisty!

Looks like she's wearing jersey pants.

What if Histoire was the CPU and Neptune the lazy little Oracle?

What if Histoire was the lazy CPU and Neptune the diligent little Oracle?

Planeptune and Lastion would be neck and neck.

I can't answer that, I'm too busy being grossed or disgusted by that picture. I don't like that guy's artstyle and I can't explain why.

>Lastion

Lastion, Lastation close enough.

Look you try and type at 5 in the morning without making any typos.

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

Probably in 2017, user-san.

I did so yesterday. No excuse.
Okay, it was 4 and not 5.

Anyway, behold Noire's best weapon.

I want Noire to be for my exclusive use.

>Weird eyes
>Overly-detailed mouths
>Always giant+smol nep pairings
It's like his every drawing is a prelude to a full-blown vore fetish comic.

Nekonepu, nyaaa~

That's probably the mouth, yeah. And the eyes are kind of vicious.

She's the public urinal at the aged care facility. Why would you want that? Unless you're over 60, I guess.

I wish Shikishima Guntool would make an Uzume doujin.

I want an Orange Heart doujin with extra cuteness.

That's what Shikishima does.

I'm looking into getting the series on PC, is there a particular order I should play them in or just go with their date of release?

Someone different for once.

Start off with U, then move onto GekiNoire. Jump over to RB3 - RB1 isn't connected to the series, and RB2 is trash. You can also skip V-II since it's non-canon.

It depends.
You should probably play them all in order to understand the characters and appreciate how it progressed.

That's Elesis from Elsword you fucking shitposter.

What's with this infograph? Whoever made this is either colourblind or a complete retard.

Oh, you know? Nice work revealing yourself, Eltard.

So based on that it's RB1>2>3>V2? What do they mean under RB1 that it takes place in the Superdimension and never come into contact with later games? Is it something I'd understand once I play through? If so, ignore that.

Play RB1, RB2, RB3, V-II, that's the main series. RB1 is disconnected from the others so expect a different story in RB2, not a sequel. After that you can consider the spin-offs if you're starved for more neps.

It means that RB2 isn't RB1's sequel, despite the name. It's more of a reboot, but playing RB1 may be useful to understand the characters. And to appreciate how the gameplay was improved.

Thanks a lot guys.

No problem.

Just make sure to ask if you have more question, because Neptunia always assumes you know your shit around and won't explain obvious stuff.
There are many people that got confused by Rebirth 2 not being Rebirth's sequel.

Kill yourself.

Nepgear is cute, I love Nepgear.

Gearnon is adorable, I love Gearnon.

I like Nitroplus.

I love Uzume!.

Good morning, /nepgen/.

I wonder if there's ultra dimension's Linda

Uzume's butt.

>how the gameplay was improved
But it wasn't.
It's pretty much still the same Re;Birth only without the retarded Guard Break system and with a bunch of new annoying fillers like the routebuilding and world map battles.

There are small differences that make the game a bit more tolerable.

I bet Compa murders prostitutes.

I know, right? Tired of the samefag who usually defends the image when it gets criticized. It's fucking terrible and should stop being passed around like a whore with aids.

Uzume is cool!

Good morning, Uzumenon.

Uzume lmao more like Uzumeh because she's meh

Uzume a cool girl.

VERY COOL!

I want to be Heavyzume's pocket medic.

Rude.

Arfoire is an old had.

GYHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

>No BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA in sage field.

There was one, but Veeky Forums stopped displayed what you wrote in the mail field years ago.

Oh, right, back when cuckmoot the giga faggot was still in charge. Really what a fucking faggot.

Rena a cute. Praise Rena.

I want to rape Rena in a plaza and make her cry like a little bitch.

Several renas came out of my ass just a few minuteas ago. Would post a pic but I already flushed them down.

I saw Rena once. Then a dog arrived and started rolling itself in it.

Can we had a real thread without whine user posting?

We just can't.
Btw I'm playing Castlevania games on my phone. Hope Compile Heart would make a 2D nep game similar to it.

Mods are asleep.

Post cute neps!

I haven't been here in a while.

What exactly does Elsword have to do with Neptunia?

>Eltard answers to himself
Pathetic.

Nothing. It's just a gook shitposting.

Why prostitutes?

Because nobody ever care about the prostitutes. They get murdered horribly, and the cops are like "meh, they're just slut, who care?" and they forget that they're still human beings with a family.

>cheerleader outfit
Aaaaw yeah.
>with spats
You're getting a F. Come see me after class.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

>tangerines kick ass

Lil' Nepper 2cute

Neptune is the concrete that binds /nepgen/ together.
Without her, we would all be fighting each others and I wouldn't be able to post about spanking in peace.

I want to pet kitty Nep and feed her lots of neptuna!

I want to go out with Neptune!

And then lag behind as she leaves me in the dust, before turning around and saying "what's the problem? Are you lazy?" with a huge, smug shit-eating grin plastered all over her face.

wa?

W-wa?

2fat
Hamgalaxy get out of here.

Rena and Nepgear share the same voice actress in Japan. That's the only connection.

Because /nepgen/ suffers from a lack of moderation one person here repeatedly posts Elsword pictures to troll. The truth is he is mentally ill and does so to feed his compulsion. Just pay him no mind. He intends to be disruptive and will start arguments with himself in hopes of dragging others into them.

He always posts the same images so you can use browser extensions to filter images using MD5.

>not wanting a thicc Uzume all for yourself

Get this hothead outta here.

Uzume is the best!

Uzume is okay.

>Filename
That's a lot of Uzumes