/r6g/ Rainbow Six General

Ye olde: >/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this!)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Year 2 has been confirmed. New CTU's will be Spain, Hong Kong, Poland, and South Korea.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-275000-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
Season 4 - Operation Red Crow is out. Patch 5.2 - Mid Season Reinforcements Live.
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/redcrow/reinforcements.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-1-2-2017

bzzt

>rainbow 6
>can only have 5 players on each team
oh i am laffin

lmao nice

tck tck tck
I don't get to hear that sound very often

If anyone would like me to draw anything else, please tell me.

So trying to buy shit on the shop, when it's asking for my login stuff shouldn't it be the same as what I'd punch into uplay? I'm giving it that but it's telling me no, is there some other ubisoft account shit I'm somehow missing?

something twitch we need more twitch

It's the same exact thing as Uplay

I'm pretty new to this game, got 20 or so hours clocked and 12 Operators unlocked. I really like IQ but I was wondering, I can see certain Operators using her Electronic detector but not others and I was wondering if a concrete list of which ones show up existed? I seemed to be able to see Pulse and Doc but I'm not certain.

>hear someone behind wall
>start shooting
>first shot is headshot
>mfw

i am possessed by wallhack

>Game still has worthless excuses for humans playing it.

should I use the season pass file insert, I feel like I lose out on a goal outside of ranked if I do

>IQ sprints into objective room
>Myself and 2 other teammates all light her up, paint the wall behind her completely red
>She just casually strafes back and forth and headshots all 3 of us
>Still 50% hp left

>tfw played 5 games in a row without getting a kill

I played something like 10 or even more games with 0-1 kills. Feels really bad

Did you win?

Why do you get hit markers for shooting the hostage? That is pretty 10/10 troll.

Any tips regarding the in-game shop?
Got a few yurops to spend, anything that can be recommended or stay away from?

Maybe it's time to take a break.

Tfw stuck on thatcher situation

>tfw 14.00 w/l as Cav

>when you beat an esports team in casual when they are playing it like a clan match

>it's tachanka dies and loses his mg to an enemy episode

jesus christ why people still play this garbage

Thought of something like this but with twitch zapping mute with the drone.
>twitch sees mute with drone
>haha, let us hear you scream, defender scum
>zaps mute
>no scream
>twitch keeps zapping mute as he closes in on the drone
>no scream
>drone sweating intensifies
>final square is mute about the plant a jammer on top of the drone
Feedback welcome if too cringy.

>tfw your team is so autistic they cant provide any information about enemy position before they die

>move through door
>kapkan trap explodes me
>didn't even see it
>watch recording back
>wasn't on recording either
>have about 30 clips of this happening compiled

Will this ever be fixed? Will this ever be addressed even? Someone told me it had to do with clientside debris and how the light can be blocked off.

That's also what it looks like when someone's having connection shit and the killcam doesn't know what to do. Not to say there's not people cheating, but that replay's not immediately damning to be honest.

iq and ash sfm models when?

>start round as tachanka
>set up lmg and shield in corner
>you have been spotted lol
>oh fuck me
>move everything over to the other side of the room
>minute later enemy team blows a hole in the spotted corner
>shoot up two attackers
>get a third one through the wall
Good times.

>there are people who havent bound tag to a mousebutton so when you see an enemy and fucking die like a pleb you've at least tagged the exact position

How 2 use capitao?

I killed two people at once with one of the asphyxiating bolts but that's about it

>decide to try casual
>plats and diamonds
>i'm just a lonely copper

k

use bolts for cutting off entrances and flushing out enemies from good positions

just shoot the enemy with your gun lmao

and try not to get hit XD XD

git gud

>tfw people unironically think match making is a L2P/git gud issue
>tfw those people are so far up ubisoft's ass that they think that bugs are a user problem

zzzt

>plat4
>decide to do casual
>3 silver, 1 level 9 unranked
>enemy team is all plat and 1 diamond
>decide to stick around for the loss because being new to siege is miserable
>Low level guy plays nothing but rook and thatcher
>people listen to me
>they thank me for carrying even though I'm not that far ahead
>still lose but game was ok

Honestly, at least new players shut up unlike "THE PRODIGY" I get every other game that tries to micromanage the whole team from death

>Diamond player on our team
>only plays Jager and ash
>gets a kill then dies every round right away
>is talking 75% of the time after he dies

New players are some of the best people you can play with. Not because they are good at the game, but because they are still good people.

This game has a way of sucking the fun right out of itself. Once you know of the bugs you will start seeing them everywhere and it will be detrimental to your overall enjoyment.

Not knowing bugs exist is an ignorant bliss I miss.

The 6th was the commander in the book, he wasn't in the combat team.

>he's not saying anything useful

I play with this one dude who's literally more useful dead.
If he's alive he just loses gun battles but he makes A+ calls all game.

Nah, new players with a student mentality are great. They are good players in a week or so.

The worst players are the people that jump from OW/CSGO/MOBAs etc after the run of good press R6S had at the end of last year.

Now every game is full of people unronically calling each other toxic and getting shitty with people for not palying the strats they watched on youtube.

I was literally 13/2/1 in one game and my """teammate"""" TK'd me at spawn because I picked Doc.
Really nigga. mfw

>plat4

On Barlett in the classroom, on the "speech pedestral", we find this name of a spanish guy, also under it another spanish name, Alina I.

Under some paintings, some spanish names with dates.

Also, cool "easter egg", but there's some paintings using other maps of the game.

And there a lot of dogs on the paintings. Maybe the attacker could be a cynophile guy ? (i don't now how to say it in english, we call them "masters of dogs" in french).

Anyway, only speculations here.

Dog Handler or K-9 Officer are probably the equivalent terms, Mohammed L'Estrange.

I'd love to see an operator with a dog, but either it's gonna have shit AI or it's a glorified drone. Maybe if it was like pic related and stuck with it's handler all the time it could i dunno, like bark when enemies are close and it can smell them and maybe offer an auto melee that grabbed anyone sorta-frost-trap style that gets too close to you.
But people really don't like shooting dogs. Much more so than people.

That's a pretty nice concept yeah. Thanks for the traduction.

Man, I hadn't even considered the fact that Siege is getting more popular these days lately. I've been incredibly confused why it was that players were calling hacks on everything in my games. Everything makes sense, we CSGO now. End it all.

>echo's drone just won't attach itself to the ceiling

thx ubi

>there are people who paid $30 for a permanent 5% renown boost on xbone
oy vey

>permanent

>tfw playing capitao on securea area

literally easy mode

>Shoot operator.
>Dog just lies next to the body and whines.

>defuser gets planted
>playing capital
gg ez

>operator can control dog like in my call of duties
>operator dies
>he gets a "second life" with dog until it dies

>Defuser gets planted
>Capitao AND Memetagne

>it's a bandit has forgot he isn't playing mute episode

Should I get the S2 pass?

if you are starterfag - yes
if you are new but not starterfag - perhaps
if you aren't any of those two - rather not

I got the game late November, so I guess that means yes. I want some previews though, dumping 30 dollaridoos into essentially no info is asking for a lot.

>Playing against a stack in casual whilst solo
>Everyone but me roaming
>Get rushed by 4 guys who take obj before anyone gets back
>Next round get a clutch ace against them as BUCK
>Lose next round the exact same way first one went
>Final round run out of time trying to safely make way to obj after team died.

The enemy team wasn't even that good, just these randos couldnt organise themselves to save their lives.

the only real benefit is that you don't have to grind that horrendous ammount of renown for fresh ops

if you think this, 600 r6 credits, charm and some skin i believe are worth 30 shekels, go for it

It's a "years worth" of content for 30 goycoins which on paper sounds great, but at the moment we have no idea what these ops do which is the problem.

>Get goypass
>Feb attacker boosts ally move speed with encouraging shouts
>Feb Defender can repair destroyed walls and has bonus reinforcements

Well, actually that kind of defender sounds alright, but I'd hate putting money towards an attacker like that.

What should you even do as bandit exactly?

>I was literally 13/2/1 in one game and my """teammate"""" TK'd me at spawn because I picked Doc.
>implying anyone who plays OW/Mobas doesn't fellate every healer

Cuck thermite and hibana

where do I put mute devices? I heard you were supposed to counter thermite and hibana with them but then people also tell me to put it against unfortified walls

This needs to stop.

>600 r6 credits

Only for season 1 pass owners, or they have 1200 instead of 600? I cant understand description in uplay =/

-Doorways to fuck with drones during preround
-Behind fortified walls
-Under windows

etc

>tfw first to die every round
>tfw 3 teams have votekicked me for being shit

>Additionally, if you owned the Year 1 Season Pass, you will receive a bonus 600 R6 Credits on top of the 600 that comes with the Year 2 Pass.

i love you

>First to die
>All 3 welcome mats catch people

>Play Frost
>Friend plays Cav
>Keep baiting greedy Ash mains into mats and then pre-firing all their teammates
Literally 2ez

Thank you. They only mentioned +600 for Year 1 Pass owners on page in my language

What's there even to buy with 600 R6 credits?

2 ops on friday sale and 1 skin.
starter_peasant_life.txt

But one day there was special offer. All FBI ops for 299 ubicoins

need more lewds halp plz

How do I play Caveira anyway? Does she go invisible when you use her ability?

you hide in the vents like alien and then attack slackers or lone wolf. If the other team screams; "THEY IN THE ROOF MAN" you are successful

or if you make holes with your shotgun and the other team screams; "THEY'RE COMING OUTTA THE WALLS MAN"

cant get 4 headshots,copper boi?

rip, didnt mean to name fag

dead game?

Yes. Ubi really jumped the shark with her. It's more like phantom from DB than the total invis of the TF2 Spy, but you'll easily run past her in a dark corner etc. Why they didn't just make her have quiet footsteps or something I will never know.

It will be soon with all the whiny christmas shitters ruining casual

She's annoying as fuck as is, honestly they shouldn't have much such a cancerous piece of shit character. Either they're completely useless or tryhard little faggots.

>playing consulate
>cav roaming around upstairs every round
>everyone ignores her but me
>trying to 1v1 cav in such an annoying map

It's too fucking stressful I hate it, they better not make any more 3 speed characters with roaming based abilities it's shitting up the game.

You filthy fucking hoe.

>People in /r6g/ are complaining that Caveira is too good

What rank are you guys again? Jesus

Caveira is a fun character but nowhere near actually competitive. She's dead weight when she gets killed and doesn't really do anything particularly well against competent teams because they won't be retarded like this guy >My team won't help me with Cav
>HURR LETS GO 1v1 HER :DDDD

>guy with 200 ping aces because nobody can even fucking shoot him
>everyone is complaining, even people on his team
>"yeah blame it on the ping scrubs"

Well after a nice week off from Siege playing Planetside it's good to see shitters are still around.

I wasn't saying she's too good she's just fucking annoying. I didn't go out of my way to 1v1, she was behind us but my team wasn't doing shit and I didn't feel like letting myself die.

God damn fuck off with your shitty "I'm better than you" post you cunt.

The American servers really are trash. I rarely see anyone above 150ms on EU, but when I played US servers with a friend almost everyone had 200 minimum.

Update on this: got mute down 2/3 pics (the one where he is putting things down is not yet finished)
Got everything figured out except background - where this is taking place. Someone please tell me where this should be. Expect this done in about 11 hours ( 7 hour sleep + 4 hours drawing after waking up). Gn r6g! Thanks for being awesome.

>Implying there are healers in Dota 2
>Implying you would need them with the ebin shrines now.