Make Exporting Great Again

What will the Trump presidency do for the American auto scene Veeky Forums?

Will he make American auto manufacturing great again? I hope american trucks and muscle cars to find their way onto British roads.

>6meters long cabins
>Uk roads

Nice meme, same for the muscles. This is not oil free country, anything above 100 will get u btfo in taxes

What a shame that is. I live in the Peak District, and I've see a few 5.0 Mustangs being enjoyed on the hills. Living the dream desu

I know in the city it wouldn't be feasible due to the reasons you list, but here it'd go down a treat, I've no doubt.

He should order all us car makers to stop making their shit and bring engineers from UK and Germany to teach them how to make car. First 5 years they should only mount finished parts and then slowly start manufacturing licensed part in us. He could employ all those illegals hes been talking about, they are as good as american car "engineers"

Anything above 100 what?

Fixing the shit interior and the build quality would be a start.

>Will he make American auto manufacturing great again?
America is one of the worlds biggest makers of automobiles, BMW, VW, Honda, Nissan, Toyota , Subaru, Hyundai, Kia & Mercedes all make low quality versions of good cars over here.

The only problem with Trump's plan is that american workers are just as bad as mexican ones but more expensive. American cars are already cheaper than european cars and they still can't sell them outside of North America.

But Señor Trump is muy culero (asshole).

He only thinks about HIMSELF and don´t give a shit about the World.

Make cars people want to buy? It's really not hard. Not every country can be a net exporter though.

The only thing Trump has traditionally been interested in exporting is jobs.

pickups are for cucks

>He doesn't have a truck, most certainly he's a cuck.

Faggot

Because he had no control over the taxes that force companies to outsource in the first place. Now he does.

triggered liberal spotted.

CAN YOU SEE THE POL TROLL

SPAMMING AUTO WITH POLITICAL THREADS

WHAT DOES THE OP HOPE TO DISCUSS

WHAT SUBSTANTIVE DISCUSSION WILL OCCUR IN THIS THREAD

WILL IT EVEN BE RELATED TO CARS

OR WILL IT JUST BE MORE POLITICS

Has protectionism ever improved quality?
American cars will be as bad a before at best.
Enjoy your shitheaps at increased prices.

He didn't need to profiteer at the expense of the working American, the tax laws don’t force you to outsource to other countries many firms didn’t do that when he was. Screwing the country and workers was entirely by choice.

>he a good boy he dindu nuffin

see
he had the option of building his factories here and to pay a livable wage to Americans, but he's just a narcissistic billionaire that only cares about his bank account, and no, he doesn't give a fuck about people like you.

I gotta give it to the Donald, he somehow convinced the retards at the rust belt that a billionaire New Yorker with a trail of unpaid contractors and lawsuits against him from the "little people" actually gives a fuck about them

It's ok US, keep your barges over there, UK doesn't want them, we actually like driving. Thanks bye.

>I hope american trucks and muscle cars to find their way onto British roads.

We can import them already without any problem, we just happen to choose not to because they are shit.

Britain won't even buy Japanese imports, which are actually good.