One Piece Game General- /opgg/

Scrub a tub chub Edition

Last chapter: General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS H*CKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP

>Quick Links
Tables: www.optc-db.github.io
Calendar: www.optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Dec 28 - Jan 15: Colo Batch- Apoo, Dorry, Rebecca
>2x skill up on Jan 2nd, lasts for a week
- Fortnights -
>Jan 4 - Jan 10: Prison Croc and Kraken
>Jan 4 - Jan 17: Whitebeard Pirates

- Raids -
>Jan 8: Boa
>Jan 12: Heracles
>Jan 15: Ussop'un
>Jan 19: Ivankov

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Dec 28 - Jan 16: Colo Batch- Gladuis, Ace, Kinemon, Lao G
>Rotation Batch- Ain, Wyper, Binz
>6*+ Whitebeard material can drop in the invasion raids will be in Ray shop soon
>Dec 27- Jan 10: Shambles Tashigi & Smoker fortnight
>Jan 9: Zephyr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7S4IUHpYPs
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pq5nVmY57Y&feature=youtu.be
prereg-en.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=onepiece-ts.en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After posting this I realise I don't like this image that much. Either she's thicc as h*ck but only on one side, or her spine is messed up

2nd for OP picture will be removed by tomorrow

Is Aokiji the closest we're going to get to a Water Water Fruit? Could he go all Avatar Aang and seal himself in a massive chunk of ice and survive on the bottom of the ocean because of his fruit? Or is the ice kind of like 'devil fruit ice' and is also affected by seawater if submerged?

kill yourself you autistic cretin

Water fruit would be too broken. Single handedly counters EVERY SINGLE DF user

Could be fresh water, nigga. Also that wasn't my question.

>nigga

Glad (You)'s are back. Fucking Hiro trying to kill the website I've been going to long before he was born.

>4th day
>no meat

Fucking 20 chances to get a meat during a supposed 'meat rate up' and no fucking meats at all. Fuck this shit.

a happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

FUCK OF MABEL

>1 more skill up on boa
>done all sockets
>5 stam left
Should I even bother maxing her? 15 cd is already good. I can run 2 more with natural stam before her raid ends.

>25 gems
>want to start on my freshly pulled ikuzo
>need to save gems for kuma
>no sign of free gem event in sight

HELP LADS

>no sign of free gem event in sight

>what the fuck is anniversary

>too lazy to farm Boa with cooldowns as they are currently
>Decide I'll just run her until I get the two yellow lobsters I need
>30+ runs later, only one lobster

Lobsters were a mistake. At least Heracles is coming up.

I'm proud of you son

It's still a better rate than actually getting yellow lobsters to show up and drop in scissor cavern.

>getting one lobster from 1800 stamina is better than running lobster cave

>Lobster
>Heracles
Forget it, senpai. I maxed Heracles special and sockets without dropping one yellow Lobster. Better stick with Boa.

Stamina isn't the only factor you retard.

Time is a factor, additional rewards are a factor, the fact that I'm always hung over when scissor cavern is around is a factor.

As long as I still need Boa skill ups, she's a more efficient source of yellow lobsters.

maybe stop being an alcoholist

factor this in!

>grabs dick

>RR Tashigi caps out below 1k attack but she takes 4mil xp to max AND has exponential growth so you need to dump heavy amounts of XP into her to get any damage.
This is so retarded

So just don't level her. It's her special which is fucking amazing.

I mean that's simple, but I still want her to contribute to damage. Her special only works on Slashers and Cerebral characters anyway, so any team using it will boost her damage.

>You will never take a bath with best girl.
Why even life?

Vivi is best grill but she is not for lewd you degenerate

>Get 0/5 meats yesterday.
>Get 4/5 meats today.

Ok, I see how you do, game.

I want to sniff Vivi's midriff

>Can't farm Boa or Apoo
>WB fn only has Fossa/Rakuyo sockets
>Can't bother to even look for meat when there's nothing to do
suffering

>sockets done
>one skillup missing
I think 15 turns is good enough. I'll wait with the last skillup for Boa till we get the increase.

>RR sockets
>Not worth looking for meats.

What

Would any Lucci 6* captains and Reyleighs add me? I just got these legends and i want to see what theyre capable of.

socket your crocodile then. That's what I'm doing since I can't beat Boa and Apoo is gone.

Fossa I've only used as a beatstick since his special is annoyingly high while full, and I can't remember the last time I had to use Rakuyo. There's no rush on them, and the FN is really boring to me without any skillbooks to farm.
I've been playing for forever and socketed Croc ages ago. I'd rather wait for his kimono FN instead of this one too, since the drop rate feels like 15%.

You max the special on Jailhouse Croc? I've only had to use him twice but it's nice not to have to stall out for.

If you've played forever there's a good chance you have useable Zephyr, Heracles'n and Duval. Those three GPU and Doffy paired with friend SWAce handles Boa pretty easily.

>Check my friends list
>Booze Cruise, P-LV 280, last played 9 days ago
Did you make a new account or something?

THANK YOU user
I completely forgot about Zephyr/Ace combos. Gotta add more Ace users for this to work though, only a few are up on my FL due to not having him myself.

The hell? No. Seems like a hilarious coincidence.

Sent you a request then, I have Rayleigh but not Lucci. At least I have Sanji.

Awesome, thank you user!

youtube.com/watch?v=-7S4IUHpYPs

>literally has to cheat to win
>'''''walkthrough'''''

I know this is bait but I have no idea what could be considered as cheating there.

Raids are the best way of farming lobsters and elder seahorses.

Well, /opgg/? What do you have to say for yourself?

>exit the game when you don't get good orbs because you're a fucking shitter
Literally cheating

I thinks it was the "reopening the game like a faggot" strategy

It's cheating to be this sexy

Oh right. Fair enough.

>10 minutes
no thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=0Pq5nVmY57Y&feature=youtu.be

>14-years-old at that point

Anyway, you can pre-register for the English version of Thousand Storm and get bonuses. The more people pre-register, the more bonues, like that really popular Deus Ex pre-order thing they did a while ago.

prereg-en.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=onepiece-ts.en

Now this is a proper guide

You realize this is what every single person in this thread did against Shiki, right?

Why are Spics so pathetic? It's a few hundred years ago we taught a load of monkeys a basic understanding of English and Spanish as part of a science experiment. But then they all escaped and colonised South America.

Stop projecting yourself being garbage at the game onto other people

>Projecting
I didn't do it because I didn't bother farming him But I can pull up the archives right now and show you half the thread talking about how painful it is to keep resetting because Shiki is swapping in the "wrong captain" while the other half is using the modded apk to cheat.

sent

It's not as slimy of a practice since the game is "free", but unlike Deus Ex, it's not a good game, so I'll pass.

Colo Shoter Doffy when? He has fucking STRING BULLETS

don't waste your time on this game guys it's fucking soulless trash not even the japs like it

What a fucking asspull shitter, thank god the spoiled cunt is gone

>be Jesus Burger
>don't steal string string fruit to create STRING RINGS

Jesus is the most dissapointing OP character. He's fated to fight Sanji Jobsmoke.

How many gems did we get for anni? I did a multi this sugo and I'm already at 100 after doing Water 7. I can probably get all the way to Marineford before anni.

I think Teach only allowed him to join the crew because he joined early during the Jaya times, if he asked now he wouldn't be able to join cause hes' so weak

Sanji is objectively the strongest character in One Piece.

If that's true he's an even bigger jobber than that other guy implied.

>implying Jesus doesn't know how to bake the best cherry pies

Sanji made Luffy to lose a tooth. That's the biggest achievement of anyone in One Piece.

Except from you know, Crocodile tearing a hole through his stomach then drying him up completely, then Enel throwing him off a flying ship and Lucci launching him across Loguetown also Moria stealing his shadow, etc etc.

but they didn't make Luffy cry like a bitch.

>the anime won't even have him talk funny for the arc

But Sanji didn't make him do that too. Akainu was the only one that left a big ass scar on Luffy

holy shit Shiryu is amazing, I doubted the power

>Kizaru Forest coming out
Holy fuck and I just pulled Kizaru too.
Not that it matters because I haven't even done Whitebeard

>Read the manga already, decide to watch the anime while I do Treasure Cruise grindan
>Fucking conclusion of Alabasta is ruined by Pell not dying to the biggest bomb in the series thus far, surpassing even the mythical Buggy Ball

>Watching the anime

Do you hate yourself that much?

He had more than 30% HP so of course he survived.

>Reading the manga

Do you hate yourself that much?

Now you understand just how powerful captain abilities can be.

>Talking funny after losing a single tooth
That's not how it works

Bombs and guns are shit tier in the One Piece universe unless it's a flashback in which case guns suddenly escalate to a code red threat level

Beckman made Kizaru shit his pants just by pointing his gun at him
and he's not even the best shooter on Shanks' crew, Yasopp takes that title

I tried the same but cant stand those fuckin DBZ sound effects on the anime and its too slow some jumps looks like they are flying.

Yeah Kizaru shat his pants so hard that 2 seconds later he bombed Law's submarine anyway.

In all likelihood Kizaru was probably fucking with him a bit
Beckman is an obvious super threat, but Kizaru can move at literal light speeds, haki or not.

>ignoring that kizaru fucked off right after to keep attacking people

Jesus, beckman fags are the worst.

What are you guys saving for the 2nd anniversary?
>49 tomes
>3 meats
>7 wb books
>8 inthawk books
>13 croc books
>13 psy marco books
>45 3d2y zoro books
>2 3d2y sanji books
>14 3d2y luffy books
>17 3d2y nami books
>10 3d2y usopp books
>46 gladius books
>8 sw luffy books
>15 sw nami books
>23 sw chopper books
been holding some of these for a very long time

he literally can't, his body might be capable of moving at light speed but his brain is still that of an ordinary human, he could never comprehend fast enough to move at light speed

In all fairness, he doesn't need to in order to dodge at light speed, he just needs to pick a direction, know how fast Light goes, and and say "I'm moving half a second to the right" or what have you.

In that sense he can only move somewhere at lightspeed, but cant actually think that quickly

i ain't gonna read that, m8
nobody cares if you have 8 or 9 inthawk books

>I'm moving half a second to the right
that would put him 15000 kilometres away which means he'd be put at the other end of the planet

I have 1 meat, some 30 or so tomes, and whatever movie FN books that I haven't bothered to get rid of yet. I might have to clear up space, but I have 400 free space now, so I'm not super concerned.

If you don't read it I'll kill you in your sleep

>only 1 meat
so did you yolofeed it to some RR or are you just very lucky