/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread V3 spoilers in 2 days

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 12/24/16*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

krsw.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/handygame/1483846108/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agonist-antagonist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Don't you ever get tired?

Amami is the fucking man

DUDE

STEPPING STONE FOR PIANOS

LMAO
Took off the trip, it's unnecessary and gay

You mean today

Playasia shipping early and the datamine almost complete

Shuuichi!

Megaman kills amami, does that means he grows a dick later?

Don't touch a degeneric like me.

You're a giant pussy

That is why you must submit to Kami-sama and destroy your title as a degenerate.

>implying anyone can truly kill zeus
"killing" him in chapter 1 doesn't count

>You absolutely have to live!
>Don't lose!
>Because I believe in you!

Why are you talking to yourself, user?

Daily reminder that a fucking discord bot will be our savior to datamine the games.

>Not believing in kiibo

LMAO PIANOS AND LIES

Don't worry, Kaede-chan! I will not only live, but end this game and get you out!
And then i'll impregnate you with Saihara watching!

Please, kill me instead. I want to work in the background with Kaede.

Amami-kun!~

Piece of SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want Saihara to replace Kaede just because it's about time DR had a "the MC was the actual killer and actually gets punished" twist.

STOP YELLING

I'LL FUCK YOU UP GOOD, KEK.

If kaede gets killed it'll be because of some accident or mistake. Like a trap monokuma set for her

The lie mechanic is perfect for it too but eh

Does anyone know what happened to WeebyNewz? She just sort of vanished to me.

I want to rape Ouma until his asshole bleeds and he begs for mercy.

Any chance of the spoilers starting today or tomorrow?

Why the fuck are you asking people here

Hello!
I am Mahiru Koizumi!
I have a hairy red pussy! Nice to meet you!

Tomorrow

11th

In two days.

No

Today prob whether from datamining or Playasia shipping early

Yamero.

>Playasia shipping early
Sauce? how do you know that they are gettinh it early?

If Kodaka is just as predictable as usual:

>Rantaro is the first victim and Kaede is the first killer
>Shuichi is the new protagonist and loses his cap on the first execution while watching Kaede getting killed and Monokuma making a mistake.
>Gonta will kill Tenko
>Disguiser will cosplay as the maid after killing her
>Ouma is the SHSL and has something under his neck, he almost goes crazy
>Rantaro appears at the end of the game without explaining anything
>We find out that both Kaede and Rantarou were part of the first killing game
>The game starts taking 999 proportions
>Time travelling stuff
>Kaede is the mastermind
>Rantarou was her assistant but went against her orders and gets redeemed.

>Playasia shipping early

they have not even ship mine

congratulations, that sounds absolutely retarded

>>Shuichi is the new protagonist and loses his cap on the first execution while watching Kaede getting killed and Monokuma making a mistake.

that would be actually unpredictable

Knaifu?
e-eto
a-ano
eh?

Because there's a chance people might know? Retard.

So let's see how this whole protagonist dies meme started
>kiibofags get mad that their robot isn't the protagonist
>spam threads saying she's dying
>it became a big joke that died down
>wallpaper
>files leak
>it became a heated argument again
>now the generic faggot who no one cares about has a chance of being the protagonist

Would anyone have ever come up with these theories if it weren't for the robotos?

Is this new? From 2ch

link to thread?

krsw.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/handygame/1483846108/

no.993

Pretty much this.

Are we gonna have anime cutscenes?

The game is preloading now

>Ouma is the SHSL and has something under his neck, he almost goes crazy
SHSL what?

I was wondering this too. I doubt it but I also hope.

>Spoiler imminent

Please, i beg of you, speedrun that bitch, find a way to film your screen without getting v& by SC

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

He looks like he's about to unleash Star Platinum.

So what's written here?

They still can't play it until 2 days when the lock wears off.

Anime CGs?

What if KiriJunko actually happened and the little kumas are her and Makoto's children?

was this not from one of the commercials ?

Fuck off.

No.

This is from the new CM that was running in Japan.

WHERES THE SPOILERS LAD

See told ya

Game isn't out for 2 more days.

But I'm still interested in what's it saying.

I hope that this is a joke or you have to lurk more.

This may be stupid but I actually think this might have been a hint towards something. Maybe we get a more Zero Escape-style story and an older Kirigiri is the villain, who is utilizing time travel and taking advantage of the new cast to save Naegi and/or the world somehow.

Post it.

What's happening with the datamine? And what about stores selling it early?

Antagonist is a medial term.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agonist-antagonist

jesus no

So... she'd be Kessler from infamous?

Japs spoiling before the release is rare

I know what it actually means in the show, I'm just saying it's a bit weird how it's written in English instead of whatever the Japanese equivalent of that term would be.

Japanese DR fans are very anti-spoilers and they're the only ones who could possibly get the game early. As for the datamine it might not evn work.

>English instead of whatever the Japanese equivalent
Because they're written in english in japan too?

>hurr im le autims i dunt know what symblolism is durr

2ch people are flat out telling people not to spoil shit

You're overthinking it if you think it's symbolism. V3 seems too far in the future to be connected to DR3 and the Gifted System implies it's a different universe.

What if its VR? Im only saying its a possibility, not that it is 100% fact

I know, that's what I'm saying?

What a bunch of faggot.

Then i don't get your question, The medicines are written in english in japan, so it isn't weird.

The problem is where they advertised V3 as standalone. Saying you don't need to play the other games to understand V3's story, then have it be directly connected would piss people off. I know lies theme, but that borders on false advertising when you tell they they don't need to play previous games, then it turns out they do. People would feel ripped off.

are all japanese people like this?

Will Bug catcher guy survive?

Nobody is going to play this game as a standalone, trust me. Anyway, its not like you need knowledge of the previous games to actually play the game. If we het Kirigiri or Makoto or Junko in it, it's still a standalone.

They went to that gravity daze stream recently and confirmed there were lies in promotional materials and what they told famitsu so that fans need to take everything with a grain of salt.

For actual story focused games yes

kinda, this faggotry is in the culture

Yes, have you even watched anime? They are boring as fuck.

They must have had a culture shock of epic proportions when they saw Junko - someone who was just doing things for the lols

They can't just blatantly lie about the game's content though. Let's say Kaede is only MC for portion of game or 1 of 2 MCs from the start, then she's still an MC and that's not a fully a lie. However lying about needing to play previous entries is a big no-no even in a game about lies.

Well, it's not weird, they're gonna play the game in two days, we want spoilers because we have to wait like six months.