Your dreeam car thread. Also explain why it is your dream car

Your dreeam car thread. Also explain why it is your dream car.

Pic is seriously my dream car. I want black or maybe dark green XJ, maybe do some offroad mods while keeping it reasonably streel savvy.
It's my dream car because it brings together following things: freedom and ability of 4x4, rugged look, ability to work on it myself. If only the mpg's were better.

>inb4 are you fucking serious

Are you fucking serious?
What a pile of shit

I own a 99 XJ, dark green as well
There not hard to find for cheap, and the best part about them is if it's a post-Renix 4.0, it will last forever as long as you take care of it, you're dream car is easily attainable friend

What's your dream car then friend, and why?

audi rs6

it looks like an everyday family car but it's a beat underneath

The 97 face-lift is ugly and if you're not prepared to deal with Renix or OBD1 then you still need to get the thing to pass emissions.

Gas milage is for fags, get a Metro to daily if it's that much of an issue.

t. Fell for the MJ meme

beast*

I'm in college right now, and my friend who is almost done with training to be a certified GM mechanic and me have been planning our dream vehicle. We both love the 3800 supercharged engine. I have a non-supercharged 02' Buick park avenue because it is reliable an that's necessary for a college student.

But we both have planned that once summer rolls around, we are gonna take our saved up money, buy a used Fiero, take out the 2.8 and put in the 3800 supercharged, he wants to do mods and other things, and we are hoping to get it to push 300 horse. what does Veeky Forums think? I love the Fiero's design, i think its gonna be dope.

>sharing a car between two autists

This'll end well

>looks like an everyday family car
wew lad

3800SC series II is so played out
Get a LZ9 3.9, get the BCM and ECM for it as well, have you guys decided what trans you're going with?

Fix
It
Again
Tony

1969 Charger.

I've been obsessed with the car since I was a little kid. The car is positively gorgeous beyond words.

I really want to get a wrecker and restore it complwtely. I don't really care about numbers matching, I just want one.

whew lad

The only real difference between the miata and the 124 is the body and the engine> The multiair seems to be decent. Most of the issues with Fiat seem to be from shitty interior pieces from what I have read. Not mechanical.

>The 97 face-lift is ugly
this so much, the turn signals ruin the rugged look post 96

Nice frs

IF that's your dream car, why wouldn't you get a ZJ, swap out the entire engine bay and transmission, and make it last longer. Then armour it and do some suspension upgrades.

Even with ridiculously high suspension, it would be a smoother ride than the XJ. I mean, DREAM car - not realistic dream car (;

Also: Land Cruisers.

Just discovered this car recently. Would love to bring one to Canada one day if I ever have the money.

Why? What's wrong with it?

R34 GTR in Millennium Jade
Pleb choice, but I like it.

>get a wrecker

A wrecker is a tow truck used for recovery. Avoid looking stupid in front of mechanics and refer to your goal as a restorable car instead.

They are fun cars but save as much money as possible to get the best titled body you can. Fuck the drivetrain, you can build those all day, but finding a good body is key. You can buy reproduction sheet metal parts like fenders easily.

>tfw will never have a japanese ferrari

RX7 FC or FD, preferably a FC in good condition

I'm still in College so I'll probably wait a bit, till I have enough money saved up to afford all the repairs.

Bone stock Supra MK4 NA with stick. Yes. The cheesemobile.

Still about as fast as a GT86, and with even more forgiving characteristics. I'd want it for its timeless looks though.
I'm too stupid to own the turbo - I have realized that I have a low sense of self preservation when it comes to adrenaline, so no more sport bikes either.

Yes.
The FC is a dang sexy car, I want one too.
I will also Save up and buy one. I want a Turbo II Model, with one exhaust.
Oh man, I can't wait will I found one.

Colloquialisms, you little shit. I've been working on cars longer than you've probably been growing hair on your no-no place. Don't come in with smug superiority over one word.

I never implied I had any desire for an easy restoration. I never said money was an obstacle. I never said I wanted help identifying how to restore a Charger.

I said I didn't care about numbers matching.

I want to build my dream Charger from nothing because actual, VIN coded examples usually average around 100k in fair condition.

My dream is to own snek. Specifically the ACR.

between rwb, the 997 slant nose kit, and the miami blue it would be hard to choose