/bbg/ ─ Bloodborne General

Most tomb prospectors, members of the Healing Church chosen to explore the old thread, are unable to withstand the weight of the old knowledge, and go mad: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne Damage Calculations and Formulas
pastebin.com/YnRRZPMp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OaThr_PpHP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWAY! AWAY!

god dammit, I finally found another +31.5% blood attack gem for my gun and this time the curse is ATK DOWN -7.8%

fuck these two curses in particular

^^^^
I don't know why he keeps posting this shit but whatever you do, do not give him (You)s

YOU HUNTED

ITS NOT FAIR! PC MADE SOULS POPULAR. IT STARTED ON PC

SONYGGERS RUIN EVERY SERIES! BLOODBORNE WOUKD BE BETTER USING KB&M WITH NAKED DOLL MODS

I WANNA PLAY TOO, LET ME PLAY, I WANNA PLAY ON MY PC. GIVE IT TOO ME PLEASE.

FUCK YOU GUYS I'M GOING TO MAKE A PETITION, EVERYONE SIGN IT, I WANNA PLAY TOO

Stop fucking falseflagging you faggot, its not amusing.

Isn't that only for foreign people?

Come on, it's not that bad. Atk curses piss us all off. He may be blogging a bit, but at least his post was on topic.

Is it lucifedora posting his faggy webms again? I have him filtered but I'm certain he always posts them in the start of threads

Well, I guess those umbilical cords weren't just for insight then. Hot diggity.

Yeah, it's there. It's like clockwork, at the start of every thread, he's there, fueling his ego.

Wich is your favourite gun and why

Cannon.

Rosmarinus even though I've never actually used it
Why? Link related
youtu.be/OaThr_PpHP4

Blunderbuss, best for parries.

>I've never actually used it
You should try it, it's great for finishing enemies in pvp and for dealing with large amounts of enemies

Flamesprayer

First time I used it on my arc build I started fucking cackling

Actual gun, probably Blunderbuss for that rich crack and boom sound

Give me your best Bloodborne memes

>kosm
It's Kos you retard, who the fuck says Kosm?

True OG niggas say Kosm

Kos or Kos, M(other) are both fine

Doing Isz Layer 3 and then Ihyll. Password: "squid".

he apparently doesn't realize everyone has him filtered and those who don't never reply to him
All he can do is samefag

Imagine being Gehrman in that dream and having to be all like "damn, Good Hunter, you fuckin' good, all powerful with your ancient echos and horrific blood-drunk monster face. I would totally show you mercy, and let you use the Doll too if you like," when all he really wants to do is kill another 16-foot tall beast in the waking world. Like seriously imagine having to be Gherman and not only sit in that chair while the Hunter flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his bloodshot eyes and leathery skin, and just sit there, night after night, hour after hour, while he perfected that ritual. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as the Doll tells him she LOVES HIM and DAMN, HUNTER'S PRESENCE SOOTHES LIKE *THAT*?? because she's not the one who has to sit there and watch his abysmal fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of beasts and extraterrestrials and later alleged scourge victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Yharnam. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomache as he sucks it in to hide it shamelessly from the Doll, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get nothing to sit there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" emboldening, the emboldening he worked so hard for with hours of farming Lecture Building in the previous months. And then the Moon Presence calls for another night, and you know you could kill every single person in this dream before the next Hunter could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Gehrman. You're not going to lose your sweet release over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

This read like the Notes From the Underground. Jesus.

>no Bloodborne 2
>no Bloodborne Pro patch
>no Bloodborne DLC 2
>No Bloodborne Smash Bros clone

>stuck in-between One Reborn's body and arms
>get kicked to death
I would be mad if this boss wasn't hilarious. All those legs kicking crack me up.

Can i go to iosefkas clinic to pick up the summons and kill the little girl and send the beggar later to the clinic as long i don´t aggro her?

Anyone want to do Lower loran chalice?
Ringing now at layer one, pass is bbg

>NG+
>Go to fight Cleric Beast
>Nearly got my shit pushed in 3 times because I keep resting my finger lightly on L2 and become an agitated american cop

One playthrough later and I still haven't properly adjusted to controller

Anyone notice that Amygdala's theme sounds a lot like Gehrman's?

>and kill the little girl

Piece of shit.

Chikage is pretty shit desu.

But it looks cool.

This

Weebs please go.

Watch your fucking mouth kid.

No it absolutely does not

Bloodtinge is a piece of shit in general, you can achieve double the effectiveness at half the effort with SKL or STR.

Whos the little girl?

>Are you a Hunter?
>Well, that's very odd.

What did he mean by this?

FUCK that took kind of a long time. I got basically every other possibility of this gem two times over (as well as many useless bloodtinge scaling gems) before I *finally* found this single gem that I wanted (+31.5% blood with either stamina curse or durability curse). I used up literally 80 bold hunters marks and got 2 million blood echoes solely from sprinting to and killing a shotgun watcher over and over. Was it worth it? Not really, it only makes my evelyn do like 30 more damage than it did with my old gem that I got ages ago.

How does stamina curse even affect guns? It doesn't, right? What about durability?

You're a sane hunter loose in the cell block, likely. He finds it hard to believe that you're both here and sane.

what does /bbg/ sip on while korean grinding?

this for me
>no sugar
>tastes great
>can keep you going for days
>enhances reaction time for perfect dodges
>higher chance of finding guidance 3

While farming watchers, I always have a cup of bleach just in case it becomes to much to bear.

this gem I mean

Water because I am not a fat ass or a criminal.

Water or coffee

I only ever drink tea or water these days.

i have a wall mounted salt lick i use while grinding

Water
I gave up soda a few years ago, never looking back.

It was by your side this whole time?

no i got it a couple weeks ago

Simon and the player are the only sane hunters in the nightmare right? and he kills simon and tries to kill us.

Coffee, the nectar of the Great Ones

milk

More or less, yes. All other hunters physically present in the nightmare (not counting summons) are insane, trying to kill us, or both.

Are you the same guy who spammed off topic shit in the last thread? You need to go back to .

Djura's sane, by SJW standards. Eileen is also sane if you follow her quest.

Djura is sane by sane people standards.
Hating the hunt is normal.

I'd rather talk about drinks and music and other games than which ayy you faggots would fuck.

Hunter's Nightmare, not waking world. In the waking world, also Alfred (to an extent) and Valtr.

Oh, right. Yeah, HN's fucked.

That's what /v/ is for.

The one that gives you the music box

>No secret depth 6 chalice filled with eldrich knowledge

papa g > amelia > shdaows > rom > one abortion > best boy > mergo > gehrman

is the least amount of bosses you can fight right?

You need to fight either cleric or BSB. Cleric unlocks the badge, BSB the elevator.

you can end game after wet nurse, dont have to fight gehrman

at what point can I start buying blood chunks with insight?

oh cleric for the emblem you're right, idky I always forget that badge is what lets you buy that, thanks.

He doesn't know.

You could argue Djuras outlook is actually rather socially conservative in how it perceives "being human" or "being alive."
It's often more religious/traditional/socially conservative people who cling to threads of life, wanting to keep people on life support forever or not having abortions, etc. More so often it's liberals who advocate putting people "out of their misery" so to say. I should know, Dr. Kevorkian was a family friend.

TOR I think.

I wanted Twin Shards so I killed Rom and TOR and I could buy both.

This, I don't even get why people call him SJW or hippie

OH YOU ARE A SICK PUPPY

Because words lose all meaning on the internet

The cynic in me wants to jump to people recently jumping into politics having been indoctrinated into neo-liberalist theory that there always needs to be a poor for there to be prosperity, to justify the subjugation of those less well off, even if that's sometimes themselves. They most likely see a man wanting to defend something with less of an ability to look out for itself as being similar to a nanny state or social servant. Somehow wanting to care for others has been twisted in to a negative thing in the contemporary political sphere, despite it being a positive tenant of almost all religions and philosophies (besides Ayn Rand).

The best thing I can equate it to is like in those zombie movies where they don't wanna kill them because they USED to be human. The people morph into beasts, unsightly creatures, but they still ARE/WERE people at one point and for some people that's hard to get past.

Funnily enough my friend was watching me run through Old Yharnam last night and we had a conversation about Djura and he brought up this exact point. I don't interact much with zombie media so I hadn't considered it.
Personally I can see both angles. But at the end of the day you have to act in self preservation. I wouldn't attack beasts unless they attacked me, but in that circumstance its kill or be killed. I like Djura though and sympathize with his feelings of guilt. No matter your outlook he and the beggar add interesting and meaningful perspectives to the central themes of the game.

Who says that?

Because SJWs are also, popularly, the ones who insist everyone is the same with no differences ever despite any evidence to contrary in way, shape or form. It's the fact Djura is calling something that does not look or act like a human being, a human being, is why he's called a deluded SJW hippie idiot. Djura says beasts dindu nuffin is the very brunt short of it, despite them being actively mindless and hostile unnatural mutants.

Zombies at least still look like people and that fucks you up, but pic related doesn't look like a fucking person. What's next, Brainsucker Lives Matter? All these people were victims, but there's other people who are still human to worry about.

Exactly, I totally get the whole, BUT THEY'RE PEOPLE, THAT WAS MY (insert family member), etc. But like you said self preservation. They MIGHT have been a person, but they aren't anymore. Djura probably just doesn't wanna let that go. Maybe someone close to him turned.

user your racism is showing.

Racism on Veeky Forums?
Fucking shocking.

There is evidence that beasts are humans, we directly see people turning into beasts and beasts retaining human traits, such as Gascoigne reacting to the music box, Amelia holding her pentant or Ludwig straight up regaining conciousness and talking.
>Djura says beasts dindu nuffin
He doesn't, he's perfectly aware of the fact that beasts can be dangerous, which is why he wants normal humans out of Old Yharnam. He wants a hunt-free zone.

Valtr? The Beast Eater? Mr. Kill and Slaughter to your hearts content, but don't forget to find bugs in the blood of your prey that ONLY YOU can see because you WANT to see them!!!

Yeah he's totally all there.

Vermin are the Vertebra Shackles of BB. Only crazy people can find them.

My interpretation of these events after playing the DLC is that the Church hired the Powder Keggers to blow the living shit out of the district that had turned, burning it down and sealing it off to hide the scourge. Djura became especially aware of this and in a moment of self reflection considered he may be no better than a mass murderer. He's so stricken with guilt that he can't perceive his position or the event with clarity and rather than being upset at the church as he rightfully should be, he does the only small and complacent thing he can do while thinking he helps.
You see this a lot in modern politics too, people get angry at those lower down the chain rather than those making the decisions, and justify their positions with pure emotion.

>watching Gehrman get out of his seat to fight me
>notice something I've never noticed before
>his left arm has armor on it and the right has leather, just like the elite Knight set
>now I can't wait to buy it
>kill him and go to the bath
>everything but his gauntlets are available

That's really insightful actually. I can see that being what happened. And then he probably told whoever, "it is done" put up his sign and took up post guarding the people he most likely once knew.

Kill yourself /pol/tard

The Suspicious Beggar after he transforms.

Okay, maybe he has a few screws loose, but at least he's not trying to kill us on sight. The killing aspect comes out of zeal for the hunt and the expulsion of Vermin, something he would greatly support given his "discovery" of Vermin after devouring a beast. He's nowhere near as bad as the Mound Makers or Hodrick, who call for killing other humans. He's not as much after the beasts as he is after the Vermin within them, similar to Gehrman seeing the hunt as a dirge of farewell, praying his victims would never awaken to that nightmare again. By killing the Vermin he frees the victims and beasts from the "curse." Beasts are a curse, and a curse is a shackle if you remember from Yamamura's insane babbling.