League of Legends General - /lolg/

it doesn't get any better edition
:3!

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1prSd7Kaf9Lyw1KsstV88xlKKKhn4YvhIcKVGecVJFhE/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bestest Bustiest and Biggest waifu!

>Enemy toplaner disconnects at lvl 2 and doesn't come back
>We slowly end the game, one turret by one
>Our yasuo player still manages to complain all the game and threaten to ragequit

wew lad

>Playing ranked on NA
>Jungler and Mid start arguing in chinese before minions spawn

>"come gank top user, if we get a kill I'll make it worth your time"

How do you respond to this?

I want to play ball with Orianna.

>Play flex Ranked
>Duo shitheads still ruin things

MATING PRESS

I feel like shitting but the bathroom is too cold what do?

I don't gank for shitter toplaners with no cc

who is that?
more?

Nightblade irelia

Which Champion has ''The High Ground''

shitpost on lolg instead or let some1 shit before you so you get that sweet hotspot

What is this ziggs apc meme i keep hearing about? I haven't seen it in any of my games (probably because I went from Plat to Bronze)

I-i am not a slut!

hnghhh /lolg/ is much more readable when ziggs fag and other homos are asleep, eu tiem best tiem

You take Ziggs botlane and push towers

Who are entertaining active players I can watch on youtube or have twitch vods? I don't care if they're not high rank, I just want fun commentary and not seeing the same 3-4 champs over and over again. I watched a few Legendofgamer vids and they were cool but it seems he barely releases shit anymore.

It's 11am est. Go to sleep eurobean.

>he's awake at 11am

wageslave

d-daddy!

>>play flex ranked

>People claiming Rumble is good
>People "maining" rumble
>People picking Rumble on my team

Fucking stop shitpicking, hes bad. He has below 50wr even if you have hundreds of games played with him. Youre throwing if you plau him, please stop

I swear same people play Yi top

but muh rewards

Morning dudes!

In case you guys were asleep last night, we're on to Day 4 of the commission contest. If you have any questions let me know, otherwise you can check out the standing below, and I wish you all good luck in your games today!

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1prSd7Kaf9Lyw1KsstV88xlKKKhn4YvhIcKVGecVJFhE/edit#gid=0

Give me ONE (1) good reason why flexed ranked is a bad thing.

You can't

ill stop playing rumble when you stop playing lulu you fukin retard

>Implying I play Lulu
I play meta champs and dont drag my team down because I want to be unique

Xth for Camille

there is no pride in saying you reached diamond in flex, but people will praise you if you get diamond in solo

>Come back from break
>Rylais nerfed

Haha time to play my main man Tobias

>people will praise you if you get diamond in solo

im sorry, did i say something funny? i dont get it, am i being trolled?

What's your favorite mage combo on your team?
>Katarina & Diana
>Ahri & Diana
Fucking lethal

diana is not a mage you dumbo

Yasuo is OP right now, you'll face him at least 40% of the time if he isn't banned.

>play normals
>matched with 4-man premade all with same club tag
>they banter hard but I keep up
>get me stupid fed as Katarina
>get an S
>they invite me to club
>we now terrorize flex q

Diana is an assassin mage

This is a fox.

You can reach diamond in like a month if you have the time, play cancer champs and you are not retarded.

Yasuo is the most massive piece of shit in this game but I wouldn't say he's OP right now

Well you can consider maybe that the champion itself is OP but in the end it doesn't matter because his playerbase is so braindamaged that the resulting performance of the champion + player is below average

hes probably gold and thinks to himself he can reach dia by 'tryharding' he just doesnt want to and 'plays for fun'
delusional people really

Can someone explain to me the difference between assassin and bruiser riven?

Also, if I'm up against a hard counter like pantheon or alligator, what should I build first? I assume cleaver

This fox needs to stop sticking her hands in her ass crack

>ADC Ziggs is a thing

>An actual thing not a meme pick

I want jinx to give me a tit fuck

so why havent you done it yet?

I'm diamond 3 and I receive absolutely no praise for it

In S5 I got to dia promos but failed 3 in a row. I was bored of the meta and the game overall and quit till this season.
Im already at plat promos, it's not so hard to climb user.

>reddit is a thing
yes it is

Riven has always been an assassin, except in S2 where assassins were so nonexistent that they might as well not exist

A champ whose only item that brings defensive stats is BC, ain't an assassin

>but she has a shield

yeah and malzahar has a spell immunity (he's a mage), sivir has a spell shield (she's an adc) and nidalee has a heal (she's an assassin) and they aren't bruisers

Adcucks that need to be nerfed into oblivion?
>jinx
>jhin
>Cait

Adcucks that need to be buffed to relevancy
>Kalista
>Ez

Prove me wrong, lolbabs

on 2015 championshit there was lane on bot Jayce vs AD kennen, both with tp

"assassin" riven builds lethality cleaver and hydra/dd/maw
bruiser riven would probably just be the same build renekton uses atm but with with ravenous instead of titanic
If you're up against pantheon just alt f4
Renekton is a skill matchup that's in his favor because he has a safer play pattern, sustain and a shorter combo. He doesn't do anything better than you in the long run though and isn't worth building around beyond grabbing ninja tabi

So how do I 1-trick riven? I wanna be a meme

Also, how 2 cancel animation? I'm very bronze if you can't tell

>using tp instead of ignite top
its like you dont want to win

There's literally nothing you can do against him as Twisted Fate. Approach the wave and he'll dash in and out trade you, all your damage is from projectiles so he'll just wall that off, and he has a mana-less AoE so he can just constantly push the wave while you run out of mana (because going in to blue card means you lose another trade)

It's obvious that Yasuo is overpowered right now because every Yasuo you encounter feels like they belong a full league below you, they've been carried up by Yasuo's bullshit.

More like Ashe, Varus and Tristana need buffs and Kalista needs to be deleted

EZ only sucks because he attracts retards who don't know how to right click

>Jinx needs to be nerfed

Did you just put this in your post to see how many people would read it fully and immediately take the bait

I don't play Riven, can't help you.

Give money to >youtubers to see what they have to say

I know, TF used to be my only mid when I had to go mid before new champion select.

It's an awful matchup but you can't justify Yasuo's balance just from it.

Zyra + Brand

at least you can say you've done it by yourself

Varus is a very common pick in high elo right now and most likely the ADC I synergize with the most

>Tristana
Absolutely not. She fucking deletes turrets

Jinx only needs 2 kills to snowball and her fucking ult will tilt you off the planet

In 10 words or less explain why your waifu is best girl.

varus doesn't need buffs, he needs a mini rework. his w should be part of/his new passive, his ult could use a bit help too and he needs a new splash.

Corki mid is good as fuck, holy shit

OVO Freebandz : im not supporting lucian il just jungle
Wizard Hat : what
OVO Freebandz : someone else can support him
WFUsoccer G8te$: no
WFUsoccer G8te$: lol
Wizard Hat : what?
Wizard Hat : eve and ori are both one tricks
OVO Freebandz : I don't lane with lucian, he can 2v1 Idc
Wizard Hat : I guess we'll just report you
OVO Freebandz : thats fine

>OVO Freebandz
Drake stans are toxic even in league

All these people saying climbing is easy when Ive never been above gold V

She's cute!
She's a Yordle!
She's strong!
Ummm Hammer!!!

We had a support main who picked Lucian, Janna onetrick, Ori onetrick, Eve onetrick, and myself an Akali onetrick, we all could have gotten our picks in good lanes but the Janna switched to shaco jungle randomly

karry h@rdR xd

futa.

What do you play

Ummm girls don't have Dicks

climbing is easy when you have the money to pay people like me!

Don't try using logic here on lolg, friendo.

Dyrus

I don't judge you for wanting to fuck midgets, don't judge me please.

but that's not you climbing, it's people you pay for it
it's like taking elevator, not really climbing

Mid,top. Kayle but she is starting to get boring. I like Akali, Diana, Vel'koz, old Talon, Annie. Quinn is fun

Our boy imaqtpie god bless

I need to fap
post lewd folder
no weird shit like futa or feet

kid, you have to understand, THERE ARENT good league youtubers/streamers, we had dunkster, but hes gone now, just acept it

i'm saying that i'm the person who gets paid to climb for other people zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well there are only clickbait shit

just watch ICU

Poppy is not a midget!!

She's just a bit short

>Dia friend smurfs
>Complains that almost every game teammates throw and he has tough time carrying hard enough

I dont think its easy

post op.gg friend and ill give you a 5 minute review on it

lol

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

boxingmatch
NA

Dyrus

Hacking your Netflix account right now.

as a long-time anivia main i love all the other anivia "mains" complaining about how the 6.23 changes completely killed her. meanwhile she's still one of the highest winrate champions.

All they did was literally nerf her RE combo and re-apply that power across the rest of her kit

But I cancelled netflix weeks ago

stop picking teleport on top, just use ignite, first blood the enemy and the silver sitthers will be tilted

How does Camille walk around somewhere without completely fucking up the flooring?