Ask a trader anything

Ask a trader anything.

do you get little bumps on your cock?
can you squeeze pus out of them? Are those zits or an std what gives

Yes, yes, not an std.

I forget what it's called but it's harmless
don't pop them

shit I always pop them. what now

what to put my monies on in the next couple of weeks ?

do you work alone or for a company? if alone how much did you start with? and how did you raise your funds?

I can't predict the future and I'm not an investor.

I work for a company.

What kind of strategies and analysis do you utilize? What's your holding time?

I have 6.500.00 euro's to burn and interested in trying out marketing, where should I start? I suck at math, I am a succesful trader in Grand Theft Auto 5 but thats because its so well explained in youtube videos about it.

I never started because it seems so complicated, I cant get my head around it to invest and not loose massive amout of money but rather profit... But im all ears if you guys could help me

to be a good trader do you need to have contacts with other companies? Not crazy insider trading but on a basic level of just talking to people in the company you are trading for.

What do u trade?

Do you own kneepads?

once you pop, you just cant _______

Sorry guys maybe i shouldn't have mentioned gta v, im not joking

Drop

Are you a trader?

tell us about Bespoke tranche opportunity

yearly profits?

The bespoke tranche opportunity really isn't a thing.

I mean, it exists yeah, but nobody touches it. Nobody wants a repeat of the subprime mortgage crisis. So don't let the end of The Big Short scare you.

we all got to start somewhere
flipping, merchanting, scamming, investing, ect in runescape taught me a lot about finance/economy fundamentals and human nature

I work for a small business as a draftsman. They don't supply healthcare, and I don't get a paid vacation for another 3 years. They just announced they are going to be starting a 401k plan, but you have to work for yhem for a year to enroll, and contribute for 2 years before they'll match 1% of your contributions. I have my own Roth IRA which has seen better returns than i could possibly get from my employers 401k. I've approached my boss about getting a 1099 starting jan first and forgoing the 401k in favor of a roth IRA with much better terms and returns. Is this a smart move, since i can contribute more to my IRA before taxes, or did i just shoot myself in the foot?

Ask an accountant, dipshit.

He said ask him anything, cuck.

what's the trade off

How do I become a trader?

Do you trade stamps, or like, Magic cards?

FNMAS or FREJP

You're welcome.

Do you like Dr Pepper?

they're sebaceous glands, everyone has 'em. they aren't zits, and it's not exactly puss, but they function like comedos in that they release excess sebum when you apply pressure to them.

How did you get into the industry?

Do you sniff cocaine?

Strategy? Firm?

Why are u a faggot?

Cucked fucking daytraders...