/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1019

/dag/ is unusually active Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Tyranny is out

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Master baiting

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to feel the end!
youtube.com/watch?v=Y33hGaEgW7U

Friendly reminder that Cass a C U T E.

>Where is my Warden?
>Master baiting
ha

:3

Are we /wrpg/ yet?

/dag/ is dead

In all but name

No

Then make it not ded.

I'm sorry everyone but I'm going to end it

like we give a shit

Almost.

Why is he so cute and perfect?

End your Origin Access™ subscription?!

No.
What are we ending?
What the fuck is this? Lgbtasdf dog?

I usually cook lunchs a month in advance, freeze them, and brown bag lunch for works. I try to have at least one hot meal a day. The last time I cooked was last Thursday. I ate with my parent for Saturday, and ever since, I had DAI instead of cooking.
This game is seriously addicting. I can't remember the last time I played a RPG that keeps me riveted like this. Interesting story, interesting casts, interesting quests, this is as close to perfection as I've ever remember.
Yes, even the dreaded Hinterlands. I finished that zone minus the collection quests before I moved on. The combat is so addicting (me being a mage with many buttons to juggle probably helps there) and the lore, so much more detailed than DAO. It's amazing. My final challenge was a rift where the enemy out leveled me a good 4 or 5 level. I had to retry times and times again, until I know exactly where to dispell before they spawn!
Then I moved on to the main quests and it's simply amazing. I ran home after work and put a solid 6 hours into the game for 2 nights straight, on the third night, I banged my head against it for another 6 hours and the final moment when I raised a sword a little bit after 1AM, I felt like it was a fair price for the previous 2 nights.
Now that I have my specialization, there are far less and less challenging content, but the story and the characters kept me engaged all the way through. After kinda liking DA1 and skipping DA2 due to bad reviews, I'm glad I didn't skip this one for the same reason. Surprisingly, I was almost 100% unspoiled, partially because after DA2 I doubt Bioware has much left in them for another good game so I didn't even try to follow it, and the initial bad reception wasn't help either, but now, I'm doing all the fetch quests one by one because I'm afraid the game will end soon....
I've started eating into my frozen lunches for dinner, I should still be good for another week or so, but if you read this, send help.

>/dag/ in charge of playing video games

>Lgbtasdf
What? mother fuckers just keep adding shit.

Fucking nbablt bitches

Your image led me to a Veeky Forums post from 2012.
Don't know, there's some open support for pedotrash now though.

>support for pedotrash now though.
W-what? are you serious?

>cloversexual

Oh ya sure, not in anyway at all obvious chanbait.

Because he's a bear. I wish Bioware and well, developers in general would make more non-standard companions. It's always boring humanoids.
Don't insult Okku, you pleb.

Best

Look up Charles Doherty and Heart Progress.

whore?

femboy?

Hm. Wonder if they used that bear as inspiration for Sloth's bereskarn form.

The DoF in this game is something else.

Tumblr: The character

Not at all.

t.tumblrfag

What are you going off of, exactly? What makes her tumblr-y?

I think user means she has freckles, and is also female.

Also they're baiting.

Also, Harding is really cute but her intro in the Hinterlands is weird.

The one where she shoots a bunch of people?

Yeah, she sort of indiscriminately murders the templar and mage and then sort of does this odd smile. And I 'get it' but still, it just felt weird.

Why are her pupils so big?

>haven't touched DA for years
>suddenly want to bang Fenris again
He's nice

Best husbando.

>no bald Fenris mod
Shit gaem.

>Bald

How disgusting. Kill yourself.

No u.

Why does Solas trigger neckbeards so much?

Nobody likes that egg head.

I'm going to literally marry Solas, so show some fucking respect.

What doesn't trigger them?

A good, hard fucking. Probably someone to tell them they're pretty.
They get out of sorts otherwise.

Why would I show respect to a degenerate freak?

Because he'd mop the floor with Fenris' anime wig in ten seconds if he wanted to, дypa.

user meant that you're the degenerate freak, not solas

>Tfw the landwhales meme was real

Right - me.
Left - user.

I'm so scared of an ogre in a dress.

Aren't ogres generally really fucking large and muscular in fantasy roles?

You forgot they are ugly as shit.

Kieran trying out morrigan's makeup while she's away

Shrek is likely more attractive than 99% of /dag/'s male population.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, etc.

I guess there will always be somebody who loves a trainwreck.

pic related

I didn't post Solas.

>Arguing which piece of shit elf is the worst
This is what you have become, huh...

Let's talk about which fat husbando is the best instead.

Fenris is most attractive, Zevran loves you the most, and Solas is the most interesting.
Discuss.

>Zeveran loving you more than Fenris.

That little elf would be the first to leave you if he got the chance to fuck a darkspawn with tits.

Actually I rescind that invitation to discuss, Zevran literally never even fucks anyone again for the rest of his life if the Warden commits the final sacrifice, he's canon moste and that is indisputable.

I feel guilty for not liking Zev more, his easy-going personality is appealing and I like his approach to life, but the whole dead gf whom he still loves subplot is a huge turnoff.
Solas is the cutest one for me, but I like baldies for some reason so his shiny head might be clouding my judgement.

Heh.. no joke.

He'd using you as a crutch for his dead girlfriend.

Yeah yeah, and Fenris would start crying every time you tried to have sex because he'd get PTSD flashbacks from his rape slave past, nobody's perfect.

I dunno, once you kill his other ex he seems to be mostly over it. But its okay, you can love more than once in your life. He has a lot of heart. I think the casual fucking is more the crutch/distancing method, but once he's yours, he's yours.

Meredith did nothing wrong.

And 100% of our female population?

Of course everybody has their demons, it's how they overcome from said demons and their growth from the process that matters.

I love both Zeveran and Fenris. Best men who love their Warden and Hawke with all their hearts.

Thats hot

I guess he does have a greater capacity for love than someone with unresolved commitment issues like Isabela or Fenris. He doesn't get annoyingly clingy like Alistair either. Alright, you convinced me that he's origins' moste.
Sammy a super cute.

Sammy was meh but she is also gone as fuck.

She lives on in my memory along with other /dag/ posters who didn't suck.

Like who? I'll debunk them one by one.

>hair
0/10 wouldn't ":3".
Polly, ambf drawfags, garrettfag, knees.

asian mini boyfriend drawfags?

>Polly
Bit of an attention whore
>ambf drawfags
Necrophiles, really?
>garrettfag
Trans cancer, literally the shit BW panders to now. No thanks.
>knees
I don't remember anything, that's how bland he was. Except that he unironically waifued leliana.

Do you like anything other than to complain?

No need to be whiny about the truth

It's too ded here to complain.

*complains*

Didn't Polly come back for just a bit right around Trespasser?
I kinda miss knees too.

>Bit of an attention whore
Cute with good taste in husbandos.
>Necrophiles, really?
Produced lots of OC.
>Trans cancer, literally the shit BW panders to now. No thanks.
Also one of the few genuinely nice people to ever post in /dag/.
>I don't remember anything, that's how bland he was. Except that he unironically waifued leliana.
He knew a lot about history and liked to sub/dom ERP.

He did, then he left again because it was too ded here.

Which /dag/ poster do you have the most?

Knees was a lewd little shit.
I had only gotten here January of '15, so I don't think I really interacted with him.
I know a lot of /dag/ has a big ol' hate boner for him, but I miss LF and his goofy content.
This place feels pretty wraithlike nowadays. We don't post music anymore, waifuposting is done with reluctance, no rollposts, no creative engagement.
Wah.
Have the most?

Talking to Knees was like having a stroke in real time. It's a pity he died in the tragic Elf-On-the-Shelf colon puncture accident.

user.

RIP in piss.

Say what now?

Want to but can't have...

Rest in piece last high-dragon.