DO YOUR PART DO NOT ENABLE POLITICAL SHILLS

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Hitler designed the beetle, ergo Hitler is Veeky Forums related

CTR is alive and well, I see.

>was BTFO after the Corvette was defeated by superior GTR
>now BTFO Shillary was defeated by superior Trump
When does it end for these losers?

/pol/ is always right though
and if you didnt vote for trump you're a colossal faggot and should neck yourself

Actually, he didn't design it personally but Ferdinand Porsche did so basically, all who own Porsches are antisemitic and white supremacists

INB4 200 REPLYS

ONLY 20 EVEN REFERENCE AUTO

Danke für die Autobahn, Herr Reichskanzler!

This. People tend to forget that Hitler didn't only do terrible things.

Why is a british car flying a septic flag?

Enjoy your rampant racism, sexism, and homophobia

Because a guy from texas who specializes in stealing shit from customer cars thinks putting a badge on a Lotus suddenly makes it something other than a Lotus.

Because the Yank wanted to feel special, like his countrymen's cars could do 200mph+

Wich terrible things did he do anyway?
Or are you shlomos cuck beliving in the holohoax?

hello CNN

Well he commissioned it and personally signed off on all the he designs

Hitler commissioned the design
Dr. Ferdinand Porsche designed it

Not gonna argue about six gorillion, but starting a worldwide war isn't very nice.

Thanks for Correcting The Record™, you fucking commie

Killing german minorities and blocking the way to Königsberg was a way of asking for war from poland...

>his countrymen's cars could do 200mph+

Gotcha covered.

Laughing at stupid niggers who fucked up their 22" rim donk ricemobile by not changing the oil for years isn't /pol/ shilling, moron.

You idiots welcomed them with open arms and now you complain... hurr Durr winter ball guise

It was inevitable
We /pol/o/ nao

We've been here all along. Thinking people don't have varying interests and post on multiple boards reeks of newfaggotry.

>It was inevitable
Considering how many autists are housed here I'd say that's fairly accurate. A whole new breed of autism
Except Veeky Forums just became another board to shitpost

>Tfw American cars have hit the 212mph boiling point and the special friction proof painted invented for them is literally what shuttles are made of

Top Kek where's your space program yuropukes?

You're aware this is a thing, right?

Found the Faggot

glad to see some /pol/tards havent let the liberal cancer spread to the remaining good boards

You can't spell /pol/ without Veeky Forums

Except (You) are the cancer spreading to good boards

>DO YOUR PART DO NOT ENABLE POLITICAL SHILLS

Politics is about choices and preferences and relationships between those items. So politics cannot be eliminated. Talking about how EPA affects mileage is political. That is 100% political as EPA is a politically formed organization part of the government.

Do not talk about USA cars as that is political

Do not talk about German cars as that is political.

Do not talk about why corvette is better than notCorvette because that is political.

Do not talk about anything government-based such as emissions or MPG because that is political.

Politics uses economics, so don't talk about car affordability because that is actually a political topic.

i never shitpost.

>You're aware this is a thing, right?

>Yurokeks wearing borrowed spacesuits riding in american rockets launched from russia traveling to an an American/Russian space station
>WE SPACE-A-NAUTS NOW EURO STRONG

I'm aware it's a fucking joke

HELLO IS THIS THE AUTOMOBILE THREAD

I would completely and totally agree with this post if threads about emissions regulations and exporting/importing actually featured discussion about those subjects. In reality, they're just used by /pol/ to shitpost and shill their agenda. We wouldn't mind you guys nearly as much if you just stuck to yourselves.

Then again, Veeky Forums is nearly dead on all fronts, and there might not be a point in trying to preserve it anymore.

What about Czechoslovakia when he was literally given the Sudentland? I'm not necessarily judging I just don't get it besides greed

GAS THE BIKES, RACE WAR NOW

top kek

>american rockets
Nope, NASA hasn't launched a crewed flight since the shuttle was retired. Hopefully when Orion finally comes around that can change, but my expectations aren't terribly high.

>buzzwords up the ass

under rated

HENRY FORD DID NOTHING WRONG

It's the rant thread started by some faggot who probably got burned. So he's trying to take revenge by ranting and raving about /pol/. Really, politics is such a huge category it cannot be eliminated. Arithemetic is a huge category, and if like politics was eliminated, it would be extremely difficult to converse about anything in ANY Veeky Forums forum.

Veeky Forums seems to be to be quite NON-political. There's not talk about Irish Republican Army rights. You don't see afghanistan political rights being discussed. There's basically no real discussion about democrats or republicans or green party or the rightousness of Brexit in here.

How Brexit affects car sales would be appropriate though. But OP seems to have been burned by something interrelated to Veeky Forums like that. So OP decided to have a temper tantrum and recruit others with temper tantrums including trolls. The trolls like alphonse are always willing to limit discussion. The less in Veeky Forums the better in their eyes towards harming or driving people away.

Maybe OP is some poor person burned by the poorfag comments. People got to make do with what they have. Or find ways to work towards it. Life cannot be enforced to be fair (equal results for everyone) thus life is inherently unfair. I'm glad I don't have to drive a POS DD, but OP is plain mad.

>op is so assblasted he made a thread not pertaining to Veeky Forums at all
re-ported

we /p/o/l/ now.

>You idiots welcomed them with open arms

implying I haven't browsed both pol and Veeky Forums for 4 years at the very least

Implying it's only the likes of yourself that came over

See Political discussion in relation to cars would be perfectly acceptable, if it's not used by /pol/ to shitpost their "MAGA xDDDD!!!!" memes.

This is exactly what I do.

>implying its not the same people as usual with the addition of some horribly assblasted tumblr transplants

Neck yourself.

Beetles are a shit ergo Hitler was a shit.

im reminding you guys, THE MORE PEOPLE IN A COMMUNITY THE WORSE IT GETS