/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Interracial Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?index=3&v=1aNtRJsgbyw
youtube.com/watch?v=wHL7zyLsQ2k
youtube.com/watch?v=B7ff11EmBr0
youtube.com/watch?v=D8anwRKOx9w
youtube.com/watch?v=UqQIAAkw_Gk
my.mixtape.moe/focvcc.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=7cIkC7s3d2o
youtube.com/watch?v=AUpGXj2xdbo
youtube.com/watch?v=odtkcAngT9M
youtube.com/watch?v=qOC_tttnbIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spiderpost.

Waifus and lore living in harmony

Knight supremacy

Mortal waifus submitting to their vampire overlords.

Waifus, Lore, Harmony

>Interracial Edition
Man on mer love is top-tier.

nyet

I really hate when this happens.

tfw no husbando to lick it off

How about non-elfs Knight-sama

will masculine khajit/argonian textures work with better males if i use the vanilla versions of the textures?

Fuck me

>Arena
>Redguard
>Skyrim
>Battlespire
>Morrowind
>Stormhold
>Dawnstar
>Shadowkey
>TESO
>Oblivion
>Legends

This is the correct list of rankings.

Are you braindead?

john travolta :D:DDDDD:DDDDD

>Daggerfall so bad it's not even on the list

truth desu

So this is how teutonicbro, Snek, and Haar get in a swordfight. Now that we know it's a 2v1, who wins? Snake and Haar or Teutonicbro?

succubus out

clearly me

youtube.com/watch?index=3&v=1aNtRJsgbyw

Yeah I'm fairly confident

>Maya Nif Export plugin doesn't work for no discernible reason
>Blender Nifscripts keeps redirecting me to download blender when I have it running
well so much for doing things with my life

Hi guys, gotta 2 problems:
>When you have to kill your first dragon, I kill it, then the guards run and Irileth just stand there, sacried as fuck. I loot the dragon but I don't absorb the soul nor progress in the misiĆ³n. What do?

>I downloaded from crohasit, and I want to download some mods, but I do'nt find any folders to install them. Tips?

So you don't like when men fuck elves, what are your feelings on elves who fuck elves?

That's bad too. You see Elves are bad, you know it, I know it hell we all know elves are bad and just look the redgaurds are beating them thats how bad they are.

Don't let them reproduce

Make sure you have the most updated version of skyrim. If you don't know the raw basics of mod installation, I recommend googling it. There's tutorials on the Nexus wiki too.

Some of them are okay however, they have to stop for the good of all men

Well then I guess you have your excuse to be a lazy piece of shit along with the rest of us now.

I'm quite eager to try out the Agent Class in Oblivion and Morrowind but the only offensive skill it offers is marksman which throws me off a bit but gets me thinking of how you could make a bow good at close quarters? What enchantments would help? Poisons etc.

I checked the tutorials, but can't find those files.

Just make a custom class, switch out Marksman for Blades and call it Agent. They didn't even have a ranged attack skill in Morrowind anyway.

Or you could just make that custom class to fit the play style you want to do and call it whatever fits, because honestly who uses the premade classes?

this is my fetish

ygyl
youtube.com/watch?v=wHL7zyLsQ2k

>not breeding with an elf
>not making a happy family with one
>not making said elf addicted to your dick

baka desu senpai

>head into desert
>get BTFO by climate, and Imperial-backed, fissure-making kangs
>implying this makes elves inferior

>didn't have a ranged attack skill in Morrowind anyway
U wot m8?

YOU ACTUALLY MADE CHILDREN
THE MADMAN ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT
I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN MONTHS AND SAW A PREGNANT YARTI, BUT THESE FUCKERS ACTUALLY POPPED OUT LITTLE BASTARDS
>ME AND MY WIFE'S KIDS

It's hilarious because Yarti is also a common whore so those kids can literally quite be him being a cuckold.

Hey Snake, you should get a paternity test for your wife's kid-- I mean "your" kids.

wew

I'm trying to remember what Oblivion mod I was using in my last install that included a change to make Endurance work differently so that fortifying it increased max health. I think it was one of a few things the mod did.

pls help

TESG is serious business

All mer should die

This triggered me so hard I'm going to do it myself

lol

I think oblivion vanilla enhanced combat or something does that

Stop trying to start shit Cumtears.

Why would you do that

It's pretty delusional that /tesg/ believes only one person may dare dislike Cuntstone the Walking Preset.

it's kinda cute desu

Agent combat skills in Morrowind are: Short Blade and Light Armor (major), Conjuration, Illusion, Block, and Unarmored (minor)

Not counting Conjuration or Illusion but they're debatable.

These people are fucking mental. And I just noticed there is a collection of fucking tumblrs in the OP.

Literally nothing but deplorable vanity of pure losers. This is neo/tesg/.

What did he do to you, to make you hate him?

>Interracial Edition
>still no orcfu snu-snu being posted
When will they wake up?

>red eyed banana
nani?

Fuck off, notIzzy

fuck off don't address me you slime

Orcs are hot dogshit.

this desu I want a femorc with a long cock to plow my throat and shit in my eyes

Okay so despite a lot of adversity (turns out just letting the program say "you need to get this first" and downloading everything that you already downloaded but a slightly different version does the trick, not ideal but shit it works), I managed to get everything installed right so I can now make things in Maya, export them as objects to Blender, and then export those as nifs. How do I specify where the player holds the weapon and shit like that?

>modding oblivion

I knew it was rough, but didn't know it was this bad

Ah, you meant for the Agent, not Morrowind as a whole.

Disregard, I suck cocks.

>How do I specify where the player holds the weapon and shit like that?
Use an existing piece of gear as a base. At the end of the pipe line you can just move it around in nifskope for fine tuning.

It's easy.

She's a bosmer and I don't know what a nani is

>bikini
please put the thalmor robes back on, i want to hatefuck her so bad

what's this caramel banana's name?

intellectual modding - oblivion
smart, but needs to study more and not very humble modding - skyrim
modding for dangerous person - morrowind

You'll get used to it. You might not get used to the sorts of shit the Oblivion modding community churned out during it active years though.

>I don't know what a nani is
It means "what" in Japanese you baka gaijin desu

You made a top tier ahegao pic and didn't expect it to become a meme? baka desu senpai

MY EYES!

RIP

Turns out I don't have many with her in them. I don't have much of her at all, actually, haven't used her in almost a year.
Celrende.

i would rip her clothes off and ravage the area, if you catch my drift

You need to change that. Best bananfu

>404
god DAMNIT
and I'm a footfag too.

She's a good banana.

YOUR WAIFU A SLUT!

>Porting Aether Suite to SSE
>All the sudden weeb music start playing in the background
>Random weeb dvds on a table

Just like in my favorite anime...

Post your waifu.

Nuh-uh

No she isnt! TAKE IT BACK!

I catch your drift.
You remove her clothes because they can be enchanted with some protection before casting firestorm, burning her to death like the filthy thalmor she is.
Talos bless you.

Oblivion's modding is, or probably was, well documented but now much of it is lost to the annals of time or just deprecated. Lots of quality and overlap in mods but they all expanded the game in some way(often ignoring lore completely). QOL mods for days. The vast majority of mods worked together though or were developed with other mods in mind, because Oblivion crashes if you look at it. Because of that you have to learn how to do some serious modding to make your game stable.

Skyrim's modding is pretentious as hell, modders write 5000 word documents for their descriptions without actually saying anything. Everything is easy to install, unless the mod author is so obsessed with modularity he hacks up his already easy to install and customize into 40 different slices. The actual mod will have 9 tweakable MCM pages while doing the most basic and pointless crap. Mods like these(and these are the majority of Skyrim mods worth using) add gimmicks but the world will always be as bad as it was because there was never a core modding community. Aside from the gimmick mastermind, SkyUI.

Morrowind mods are a visual splendor, it seemed to me that every mod was put together by a genuine artist that just wanted to better illustrate Morrowind as it was. To reflect the immersion they got reading those books worth of dialogue options. Really cool stuff that always felt just right.

You guys got that konahrik's accoutrements and Dragon Proesr Armory mods?

They're pretty good senpai

>playing SSE
>watching anime
You must have a shitty boring life.

Order these land mods from best to worst:

Summerset
Beyond Reach
Falskaar

What'cha listening to /tesg/?

Beyond Reach>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flatskaar
Haven't played Summerset but looking at videos of it it looks like utter garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=B7ff11EmBr0

Last thing I listened.
youtube.com/watch?v=D8anwRKOx9w

youtube.com/watch?v=UqQIAAkw_Gk

my.mixtape.moe/focvcc.mp4

rood!

youtube.com/watch?v=7cIkC7s3d2o

youtube.com/watch?v=AUpGXj2xdbo

youtube.com/watch?v=odtkcAngT9M

Beyond Reach is the only good one out of those three.

Falskaar is flat as fuck, and without DyndoLOD it's empty as fuck 5 feet away. Falskaar is great for seeing how good DyndoLOD is though. I will admit Falskaar does have a neat city built on a hill, but im a sucker for nice looking towns and cities.

Summerset Isle is a mess and empty all over.

Playing on master with wildcats is fucking impossible. I can't hurt these bandits at my current level and they one shot killmove me

what the hell??

BOI
youtube.com/watch?v=qOC_tttnbIo