Got £30k

Got £30k

Abarth 124 Spider or Mazda MX-5 RF

Teh Mazda pic related

30 thousand British monies? Fuck that.
Could get a 997 Carrera for that kind of money.

Insurance is a problem at the moment so need somthing sub 2.5litre engine :S

Which sucks cos it means no to the v8 mustang but ok to the 2.3eco

Stang is probably a better option. Why max 2.5, Are you a child?

The Abarth
Looks cooler than the MX-5. Besides, it'll piss off Veeky Forums's weeabos "m-muh miata" shite.

Got license late so have 0 no claims, just had it couple months now.

The Abarth is my first choice its just the new MX-5 is a hardtop convertible which is much nicer than a softop imo and ofc its a brand new model.

>Got £30k
>Pounds, implying British

>Buying a Mustang in Britain
Unlike you Yanks, we can buy a lot better cars than the 'stang. Although, it is a bit of alright.

It's a Stand though over here is awesome.
Currently have a 3series so am not really looking for Audi/BMW/Merc stuff

Also it feels wrong buying a stang that aint a v8.

You know what, you sound retarded. Enjoy your 30k fiat.

*cough* Abarth

*cough* re-badged Mazda

The 124 just came 3rd in the best sports cars under £30k edging out the Miata by one place (the Mustang came 5th)

Japanese Car
Italian Design
Abarth Tuned

Please bro
£30k is not enough for a super car.
It's too much for anything basic.
Second hand stuff is a bit meh.

>two ugly, boring cars

whichever one you want, you blind, tasteless retard

get a hatchback and build up your no claims in that before going anywhere near anything with more than a 2l engine

What would you go for?
I'll consider anything.

Exactly. I like the Mustang, it's better than the tacky Camero. But you buy the full-fat V8 model, not the semi-skimmed V6 or the piss-weak skimmed "ecoboost" 4 pot model.

Get the Abarth, get the soft-top car and never regret your choice because you know you made the right one.

And it comes with a free frogurt!

I would get the Mazda because it is more Grand Tourer like.

Fiesta ST200 and save the rest.

Damn it, I messed up

Most likely I will see what things are like after 1 year (in a few months from now), currently got a standard saloon.

right now the golf gti, I think the R is over 30k, but either way they're both 2 liters and well-placed insurance-wise.

Hatchbacks..........why man man.

So this is kinda wierd.
I got quoted a similar insurance to what I am paying now for a Lotus Evora (I think 3.5l)

"2017 Lotus Evora S Sports Racer, 3456CC Petrol"

Dunno how these insurance companies come up with their prices.

My first real car was a e46 325ci, that car taught me more about driving than any other car. I could push it to its limit and if I binned it It wouldn't bankrupt me or ruin my insurance record because it was only a couple grand. Spending 30k on a Mazda/fiat/abarth thing with a softop in England with barely any power sounds retarded. This site that circlejerk anything to do with miatas has got to you. Enjoy the ultimate shitbox for 911 money.

Lol well played.

Well guys I think ill be getting a second hand Lotus Evora instead if the insurers want to be retarded.

economic, practical, fun to drive, these days they're becoming more and more good-looking, chiefly the insurance isn't a big ol' rapefest

wait a year
get the abarth 124 for like 24k bongbucks and tune it

why didnt you want to do this in the first place?
why buy a fucking miata or a fiat when you can get an Evora?

well if you like vaginas get the 124 and if you like having sex with cartoon pillows get the miata.

>bitches about the Fiata twins being bland and boring
>recommends the blandest most boring """hot""" hatch out there

I tip my fedora to you, sir.

But I like both! At the same time.

Depends on what you actually want:
>want a true light soft-top roadster?
Get the regular Miata with the 2.0l engine
>don't you like the soft-top and you're willing to trade a bit of that sweet power to weight ratio?
Get the RF.
>Don't you like the catfish face of the Miata and you're willing to trade a very slight amount of performance?
Get the Fiata
>Do you want that bit of performance back with an arguable improvement in overall look and you're willing to trade a large amount of money while ignoring the fact that at this point you might just buy a better car?
Get the Abarth 124.

get Fiat 124 instead. It is like the Abarth, it's just much cheaper but less fashionable.

Can get a cheap nc1 and do 2.5 swap plus turbo for well under $30k

Insurance for NC mx5 is cheap

youtube.com/watch?v=RTxFlOZ8e0g

Didnt think I would get decent insurance.

I like the aesthetic of the Fiat over the Miata, but man that hardtop is nice.

You can get NC1s for as little as £3500 now.

I don't know why OP wants to spend so much on a car but whinge about insurance. OP could spend £15k on a cayman S (or whatever) and even if insurance turns out to be £3k pa his £30k budget would cover insurance for the next 5 years (and it should go down over that time)

Assuming he'd be ok with a used car of course