Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/SaVRqA1.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xeclbf.webm
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=838006307&searchtext=
youtube.com/watch?v=r_KVW_7V7iA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop___

Why don't frames do their animations in the arsenal?

does maiming strike only apply on ground slides or does it count bullet jump attacks too

i love melee to death so am almost considering keeping this thing, but im always flat broke

Again now that new bread has been infested:

Does the charge level of the Mutalist Cernos affect its toxin clouds? Is it better to spam the fire button for this weapon?

well bullet jumping doesn't get affected by maiming strike but doing a sliding attack in mid air does
so if you bullet jump and then slide attack it works

>someone I know gets a riven for a gun I own
>stop using it because it will likely never be as good as theirs
I cannot be the only one who is this autistic

Should I slap P. Vigor on Frogbutt or just let it rot with vanilla Vigor

the damage is cool but seems really stupid not to take advantage of the jat kittag's great combo moves. may as well just sell the stupid thing

>any other autismal fucks?

Well there's always tq.

It's your choice. You really don't need survivability mods because Prowl, but if you want more security from fire if worse comes to worse, go ahead.

Build is up to you, she is flexible in her builds.

I hope that upcoming shotgun has a reload like the Zarr

If you're going to use anything on her I'd suggest Vitality, same as everything else. There are too many things that ignore shields and go for your health directly so having more health provides better protection.

Primed Vigour is a "mite b cool" mod for a handful of frames. Mostly just Chroma and maybe Inaros, though you could try it on Nidus if you really wanna trigger TQ.

So at which point should I just consign the riven to the scrap heap and stop hoping I will roll decent stats?

my.mixtape.moe/xeclbf.webm
really makes you ponder
>mastery 11

Got it. Thanks fro the input

around 50 rerolls

How much does Ember P cost right now?

Strun series might be right up your alley

When the weapon is irrevocably trash.

I'm probably gonna trash my Stug Riven even though it has 180% added multishot.

I WANT THE SHOTGUN NOW! I LOVE PUMP ACTION SHOOTGUNS!

>MR 18 test
>literally just 5 waves of corpus defense
>bring frost, vaykor marecock
>never get touched, one-shot everything
>for MR18

They ran put of ideas for that shit, haven't they?

Sell it to someone

hmmmmmm

Around 25 honestly.

Before then you need to decide
>Is this weapon good without a Riven?
Yes
>Should I still go for Utility or Damage?
Pick one. Then roll for which ever option.
Also
>Do I plan on selling this or using it myself

in my experience "fall damage" from being ragdolled (like in nidus' pull) kills targets far more often than straight weapon damage can manage

How do make the Ignis good so I can use it on Axi Relic farming maps?

I love the gun so much but I just want it to be powerful. Someone told me to just put on all the elements on it/dots but that doesn't seem right and more so feels wasteful

The strun changed to a interruptible reload? I've not used it since I levelled it originally.

No one responded to my PC
>I bet people don't even know what it means.

According to Warframe Market...
Lowest is 380
Highest is 2.2k
Average prices you can probably sell one between 400-600. Higher if you know what you're doing.

She is recently vaulted so you might have to wait a little longer if you're planning to sell
If buying, probably now a good time?
I can give you some extra parts I have left over so you can probably lessen the cost. As her BP is the most important piece.

Is Frost the best frame to measure a players stupidity?

Ignis is good for proccing status or popping Spores.

It's never going to be viable for high-level missions in terms of damage. Whether the status utility outweighs that or not is up to you.

That said, Serration, Heavy Calibre, Split Chamber, Speed Trigger, Ammo Mutation and 3 dual-stat mods will give you decent status.

Every pellet must be reindividually and you can stop to fire any time.

Strun Riven is next on my list of fun to acquire.

>Skin that removes Saryn's skirt
>It'll never make the cut
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=838006307&searchtext=

I got a booster from the sortie. What kind of booster is it and why doesnt it show up in the top right like the others?

It does.
What does type of Booster you got though?

Why do you say that?

what?

The helm looks like shit.

Can't get a look at any of the images for some reason
I like the metallic look, at least

DE will never implement an option to remove attachments that cover up completed meshes. There for a Tennogen skin that does this will never make the cut even if has 500,000 votes.

Plus the skin itself isn't polished at all.

>get pistol riven mod
>dis gonna be good, I need the plat
>tysis

fucking forgot this thing existed..

His vision is nice but he doesn't have the skill to execute.

Sad.

Now the spectre of withdrawal sets in....and to break the cycle requires a complete overhaul of one's life, as well as suffering the physical symptoms of withdrawal. At this point the addict feels trapped, hopeless, and alone. Feelings of shame, remorse and self-loathing are common...and again, the only escape from them is another dose.

Can other skins compete?

>backroom massage therapist chink pandering skin with needles for feet
>good

Faven, I need you to save this skin

Don't get me wrong I like the Zone of the Enders look to it but I wish it actually had feet instead of chopsticks, doesn't fit with the rest of the game or the other fan-made skins

Thanks, I didn't even think to check wf.m.
I'm actually trying to sell, but I'm waiting a couple months before I do since many people will be trying to sell right now. I managed to farm up 3 sets a couple weeks ago before I took a small break.

>Can other skins compete?
bitch please

I don't understand why so many people don't like her legs. They look fine. You're not even able to see them clearly for a good chunk of the time you use her

The helm goes great on TrinP skin too.

People like nitpicking.

Because I can't be dealin with them, too thin.

its not just playing as her but also playing with her in your team

is firestorm worth it on ignis? saw someone talking about it saying it adds a good amount of aoe but i'm trying it out and not really noticing anything

those legs would be great to knit pick with, literally

>implying being momentary unable to see a part of a skin justifies a terrible aspect of the skin
Sounds like you have a shrinky dink

I said they look fine. I'd go so far as to say I kind of like them.

when will be the next update already?

I mean...yay for tits and ass and all, but the shoulders make it way too top heavy. It looks awkward, like someone squeezed a sausage casing in the middle and two thirds of the meat got lumped up top.

Don't open this
I'm warning you

How good are the vastos? Just got a riven that boosts crit chance and damage by like 200 and 300% respectively.

Vasto or Akvasto?

thanks doc

Says vasto. Does it not apply to akvastos?

I don't think so. Could always try it out on the Vasto Prime though, might be decent.

With that riven Vasto Prime or Akvasto could be decent

>says a
>does it work on b
You tell me

>decent

So still not good?

It'll probably be fun_

youtube.com/watch?v=r_KVW_7V7iA

That can bump the vasto prime up over 100% crit chance, I think

you're a walking NERF gun, m8

nope

Wfbuilder or wiki Jesus Christ.

Vasto P has 15% crit chance so you'll probably have a usable and fun secondary between that riven and Primed crit mods.

The railgun shotgun that's required to build the Zarr is pretty fun. Is it really worth giving it up to make the Zarr? And are there other charge shotgun/railgun combos like it?

>Railgun

Just build a duplicate if you want to keep it.

if i use maiming strike on secura lecta and actually use it a lot, will there actually be a credit payoff

I found the drakgoon tiresome even with the ricochet mod for it. the hard limit on the zarr's shotgun and full self-damage clusterbomb isn't everyone's cup of team but it's my favorite primary.

there aren't any other charged shotguns, the khom and phage are the only other ones I can think of with real gimmicks but neither does exactly what the drakgoon does

>Ignis is a top gun

with that amount of crit chance and crit damage, yes it would make it good, and it's slash too. fast firing, and fast reload. go for it. and i mean vasto prime

do you think the stalker and his gang will be returning anytime soon?

Didn't they say acolytes will become a regular assassin a couple months ago?
And yes I know them saying that means that they'll come before 2017 is over but not anytime soon.

Completely covered with no way to peak under.

Might check out the opticor

think i should sell all my acolyte mods now?

>People STILL
>STILL
>Can't read

You're betting on Soon™, man.
I got no advice.

I hope they make a quest that introduces a new stalker lets you actually get the before+after Second Dream Stalker as a frame with his old outfit as an alternative skin. I think he looks pretty cool.

Could tie into the store as the Stalker wanting to join the Lotus after realizing the error of his ways when he was consumed by the enchanted sword guy.

the Lotus is the villain, dude. why would he join her? he's the only tenno in the origin system that isn't brainwashed by her

she has a nice ass though

you gotta overcome your sexuality and realize that peace could actually happen if you drag your eyes away from them big ol tiddies for a second

He's not a Tenno, never was.

>The best comfy gun to farm Akkad/Hieracom and prime parts
>"It's a bad gun because it can't kill level 200 enemies LMAO"
Kys's you're self

Post Hirudo builds.

I want to like Brutal Tide but this capoeira shit looks clunky as hell and I can't tell how much damage it does beyond spinning around like a fucking helicopter.

>You will never run a quest with the Edgy lord himself, Stalker

I want to see his sensitive side.

Where do I find the Half Mods where its one element and status? I forget what they're called. I was planning on making a Viral Ignis

I forget the name of so many guns

user, he's not going to fuck you.

>Using the stance
The quick melee attacks ( weapon equipped ) are much better because they don't fail or rag doll the enemy across the room

Well yeah, we all know he's a bottom

>this triggers the foot fetishists