strawpoll.me/12068893/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

McCree smells

This is a bloo board

D.VA'S
DIRTY
CROTCH

>make it impossible to pick more than 2 DPS, 2Tanks or 2 Supports

There, I prevented tank metas in the future and made it so people cant pick 5 DPS in one game because they all want to be the heroes.

why didn't they stick with number three?

QUICK BEFORE YOUR MOM SHUTS OFF YOUR INTERNET WHAT IS YOUR SHITTY OVERWATCH HERO IDEA POST IT RIGHT NOW!!!!

strawpoll.me/12068893/r
strawpoll.me/12068893/r
strawpoll.me/12068893/r

Is this the latest ship?

Got the game after christmas
r8 my hero choices

yeah, like freedom

Say something nice about Reaper and 76 right now. They are going to be a canon couple this year after all.

>playing KOTH on Lijiang Tower Garden
>retaking the point
>Zarya ults us
>five people inside of it
>hear "Barrier destroyed!"
>D.va mech comes flying in
>Reinhardt charges the mech off the side of the map

Reco, the Irish offensive builder
>M1: Handgun
>M2: Grapple an enemy in melee range and pin them to the ground, immobilizing the enemy and you
>L-Shift: perform 3 cartwheels dodging damage and dealing melee damage with each spin as you move forward. Can chain into a grapple
>Ult: Deploy/Heal 300 HP drone that hovers about 10 feet above Reco
>E: Command the drone to move into a position relative to Reco using the movement keys.

>links to results
>no junkrat
>a fucking captcha

fail harder

Reminder that very few heroes in this game require any above average skill to use and that this game is more about strategy than skill.

doesnt look like something that can fly

>how to get no one to vote on your shitty poll
step 1) post it 3 times
step 2) add an unrelated image
step 3) post the wrong link so people are redirected to results instead of the actual vote
step 4) be on Veeky Forums

When the fuck are they going to nerf Zarya's DPS. This bitch does more DPS than fucking McCree.

Probably too bulky for the maps. It also lacks the thrusters and at some point they wanted her to be a dive tank.

Jack and Gabriel is canon. 76 and Reaper is not

Damn people still play this garbage game? LOL

Ah I knew I forgot someone

>Irish
>not this guy

Angela.

>implying the reconcile arc won't have them acting like comfy old men that sit next to each other and crack jokes

its okay user

we all make mistakes

Dammit, I'm intrigued by this.

>Irish
>not this guy

why havent you been put down yet you stupid nigger?

HOLY FUCK ANOTHER SHITTY IDEA INCOMING

Ingrid, the hardy Dutch Frontierswoman who successfully defended her family farm during the Overwatch crisis
>M1: Cowboy repeater
>L-Shift: Shift gravity towards a wall and walk on the wall for 7 seconds
>E: Aim and deploy a cannon that can be later fired remotely once by looking at it and using E. Does 150 damage and huge knockback. Up to 3 can be deployed at a time. Have 100 health. Can be deployed on walls.
>Passive: prone crouching
>Ult: All cannons suddenly reaim to fire at whatever Ingrid is aiming at and continue firing at that spot for 10 seconds.

Are you tired of fuckin' your mum? Cuz I am.

Thanks to everyone who answered my question last thread.

>when you tell her she's not viable

is for hug n kiss

>Pass into the Irish

Stop it, you 2! My sides can only withstand so much!

You mean over half the cast?

Which one? Also where do you guys find good OW lewds, specifically D.Va's? Asking for a friend

D.va will always be OP and viable in my heart

>was waifuing mercy
>now all I see is chu's agenda shipping slut

Oh well at least I don't fuck over my team and actually play her.

Why is she grabbing her own butt?

Time to go for the purest one, then.

Genji is pretty fun, been doing pretty good with him in qp recently. Give me some pro tips

Also does his melee do more damage than other heroes?

The real question is why not?

Agreed, but you shouldn't post unrelated pictures, friend.

Don't forget to avoid the point, and chase tanks.

It's also really important to bitch about people not picking appropriate characters, while remaining on genji.

New blue?

All melee attacks do 30 dmg. My tip to you? Don't play him in this really terrible meta, its very difficult for Genji to act as a flanker due to the supports getting heavy peel from their tanks.

Widowmaker should have been 6'1

hey guys i need the ENOUGH pic of zenyatta with a gun, anyone got it?

your main combo is dashing at a target so you end up just behind them, instantly 180'ing and executing a right click+melee on them

no his melee does same 30 dmg as other heroes

during ult when you know you can kill a target do dashes where you jump up and then aim slightly downwards in an angle so you stop at the target you want to kill instead of dashing too far through them

>temple
>of
>anubis

>some fag asking everybody to report me before the game even starts
Is this League of Legends?

Ask for healing when you lose even 1 HP. Also, this

if i had a great ass i would be grabbing it all the time

>Give me some pro tips
Abandon your team
Get angry when someone else gets the nanoboost
Demand healing as soon as you're damaged even though no one knows where the fuck you are
Pop your ultimate and try to 1v6 the enemy team, blame your team when it fails

Here proportions would look very weird if that were the case.

thanks
captcha literally says REYES

oh hey waddup reddit

Oh hey, Assumptions. Literally Facebook.

Be honest, wouldn't you grab that ass?

fuck off to reddit with this support shitter circlejerk

if you are playing some autopilot hero like lucio that doesn't require you to put any of your focus on mechanical execution the least you can do is keep your team healed

Don't forget to sit far away from the skirmish and chip people with your shuriken.
Only the best use the Young Genji skin.

>support bitching about genji players
>that fucking "mercy main here btw" pic
yeah nah you are quintenssential /r/Overwatch user, the assumption is fair

>Literally
>Facebook
Get out of here, MySpace.

I don't often play healer, but when I do, I don't chase off into the wilderness to find and heal the flanker. They have the mobility, they can come back to the group to get healed.
Maybe they can even help with objectives.

>mechanical execution

Every hero requires execution, you dumbfuck. If you're going to throw around buzzwords, the least you could do is put some thought into your post.

>defending a hero requesting unnecessary healing

Have fun getting out of Silver

and between those I spam m1 and e trying not to die?

>teammate picks against meta, other teammate instantly tilts
>teammate whines about how many matches he's lost in a row
>lose first point quickly and teammate bitches and switches to bastion

if shit like this happens you just know the game is going to be a loss

So i had an idea for a pyro esque character.

Has an ability where he puts out a cloud of gas/oil that he can then light on fire, maybe multiple charges to make
multiple fire spots
Its other ability is a larger version of the right click that actually ignites the other ability,and doing some damage

Or an ability that shoots out a tether,allowing them to be tethered in the ignitable gas

Or a maneuverability ability that allows him to get pushed in whatever direction hes looking.

Left click is a channeled flamethrower esque like mei
Right click is arcing fireball much like zarya
Ult is a linear massive fire trail,or a giant gas release around the character that then gets lit on fire and explodes.

what do you folks think?

how viable is zenyatta in high level comp? I've grown to like his offensiveness a lot and wanna know if I'm wasting my time.

well you are very very survivable if you manage your cooldowns well

you need to get really goot at instantly visually recognizing when a target has 50 hp (2 bars) to get instant dash kills along with a dash reset

genji can also contribute outside his ulti but it's definitely harder. thankfully in current meta you can get your ult up pretty easily by just spamming shurikens at big ass tanks that are easy to hit. then you kill the enemy support duo with your ult and your team wins the fight. in theory that is.

It's only Ana and Lucio, there is no place for Mercy and Zenyatta it seems.

Diamond shitter here, but provided you have near-100% orb uptime, know who to orb and communicate with the team, sure

What if they made Zen's ult clear debuffs too? Like Mei freeze, and Ana's grenade

Would that be too strong?

Has anyone's competitive rank drop a bit even though you haven't played competitive at all recently?

such a shame though. he's literally the only fun support to play.
I guess i wont pick him solo queuing

If you're diamond and above your SR will decay if you don't play

i'm not defending a hero requesting unneccessary healing. i'm calling out being part of the reddit support player circlejerk which that pic very clearly represents. the cherry on top is that pic having mercy in it when she is only played by retards that can't handle aiming with ana

He's good in a more DPS/Dive oriented comp, but struggles to keep up with healing in a tank comp compared to Ana.
If you're solo queued and find yourself in a high DPS group, give him a shot.

I'd grab more than just that ass.

Not at all. Making his (and Lucio's) ult s good counter would be great, plus with Transcendence it fits the theme of the ultimate to have it clear debuffs.

>McCree on route 66 defense

Blue post

>mfw shitters thing Imma stop playing HookHog

is lucio even good at the shitter ranks? i feel like the pros only use him because of speed and his ult which no one at low levels coordinates speed boosts. his healing is also annoyingly slow.

granted if you're a total potato he's the best pick to not be completely worthless to your team, but i feel like ana/zen/mercy are the better choices.

Why is she such a qt.

Got 'em

No, using lucio anywhere under masters is usually a mistake because dumbasses don't have enough coordination to use his speed boost properly. Just use a mercy/zen if you already have Ana.

She simply made that way

Almost responsible. Shoutouts to zen and hog though.

RIP hog

Torbjorn is a loving father and devoted husband, delete this.

thanks mang

So is there anyone here that plays seriously and still isn't gm/high master? And if there are, do you think it's your fault?

STAND Master
Guy with a robot he projects from his back
>M1: Emperor, fast moving projectile that deals 50 damage
>M2: channel to recall missed emperor shots to restore health, 10 health per shot. If shots pass back through enemies to you, they deal 25 damage and heal twice the amount.
>shift: short flight: move quickly through the air for 2 seconds
>e: ORAORAORA, unleash a short range barrage of punches that deals 200 damage over 2 seconds
>ult: ZA WARUDO, freeze close range targets, emperor fires twice as fast and costs no ammo.
>Passive: Have sight on where your missed shots are.

>granted if you're a total potato he's the best pick to not be completely worthless to your team
I hate how common this idea is. I don't want a shit player on my team at all, of course, but the last thing I want is a shit support. Well, the last thing I want is a shit Rein, next to last a shit support.

>diamond player stuck in diamond
>buys a smurf
>plays all his placements
>gets placed at 3000
>stuck in diamond
>buys a 2nd smurf

What are these people's logic behind this

help
I need some high quality gameplay footage to use for my next youtube video