Could I beat him in a race?

Could I beat him in a race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5miLManP1iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Audi will break down 30 seconds into the race.

No. You'd break down.

Faggots

not even OP, not even a audi fanboy or any marque fanboy at that but seeing these with 500K on the clock isn't a rare sight here in Germany.

the slow heavy lump of steel or the tank?

Mine is sitting at 132k. Only problem I've had was a leaking valve cover gasket

Mine's at 125k. The engine grenaded itself.

What engine is in it?

2.7t

>not even OP, not even a audi fanboy or any marque fanboy at that but seeing these with 500K on the clock isn't a rare sight here in Germany.
>500k
>Impressive
>Yuropoor
>500k "kilometers"

>500K 1,000 ft increments
>Literally less than 100k big boy miles

Haha wow kid

honestly if you don't know what I meant by that..

you know what fuck it, fuck your retard logic and fuck your retard metric system.

fuck you

Dear God that looks like a mess

>500K on the clock isn't a rare sight here in Germany.

$15k in maintenance a year later...

My neighbors Astro has that with just oil changes.

reminds me a lot of the 300zx tt

Are they a nightmare to work on as well?
I haven't seen one up close

Oh is the metric manbaby mad? Little metric manbaby hate big boy measurements right? Mad manbaby just can't stand that little manbaby country can't use modern measurements, manbaby hate that nobody respects big Euro manbaby numbers that hide little mad manbaby midget numbers. Noooo little metric manbaby just cannot handle that their little mad metric manbaby midget nation can't make good cars so they have to use made up manbaby numbers!

Are you guys seriously arguing about fucking measurement units?
Fucking knobheads.

I wouldn't buy one again unless I could afford to pay someone else to work on it. My hands would look like they went through a meat grinder after doing anything. With a craftsman wrench your lucky if it would get 1 click sometimes you wouldn't even have enough room to get it to click and would have to re position a little bit so it would

Oh boy, your face must be priceless every time you hear a weird noise or you get a CEL.

I guess it's just something about twin turbo V6's.
I've heard the 3000GT is a nightmare as well.

A meter is slightly over a yard. A kilometre is just over half a mile. Are you retarded?

>t.mad metric manbaby

Okay Hanz get back to stroking your "huge" 12cm cock over an odometer measured in quarter miles

>A meter is slightly over a yard. A kilometre is just over half a mile. Are you retarded?

The point still stands my furious European friend, a 500k odometer in rapefugee land is still only 200k manmiles at most.

500k cuckland units of distance = 310k FREEDOM units of distance

It's 310k miles. You could have googled this.

Its not that they cant because they certainly can. What happens is that the cost of repairs exceed the cars value. So John who has a 250k mileage a4 has to spend either $500-1000 to fix or maintain his car when it's only worth like $1500-3000

>My argument is le cute girl maymay

Euro-peons confirmed for
>Shit at cars
>Shit at govt
>Shit at math
>Shit at Veeky Forums
>Shit at life

Lmao time to just KYS yourselves faggots

I dunno, Panthers were pretty quick.

>leaking gasket
>dismantle entire car to fix

A6, right? At least it's not an S4, with its smaller, even more cramped engine bay.

Yep, A6. I couldn't imagine this engine being in anything smaller. I mean, there's no room to do anything as it is.
Just think about the RS6 with that twin turbo V8 in there.

Just look at that shit

Yeah, the RS6 is fucking mental.

Honestly I'm impressed with how much shit they managed to cram in there, most of it ahead of the front axle.

you need councling

Just listen to the beautiful music it makes though.
youtu.be/5miLManP1iw

There's one thing you can't fault Audi for and that's sound.

>that group B Quattro

who tf is this b

dear god this may be a new low in shit-tier bait.

Look how far it sits infront of the axle lol. Wait why am I laughing mine mite be worse..