youtube.com/watch?v=U6CAz15ZqIw
youtube.com/watch?v=NKojd0gHak8
sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/5963684265.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OvyegjzhOJ0
sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/5924593311.html
bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=505368
youtube.com/watch?v=A8POpAuXTL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same, kinda sucks how he got fucked over by Honda after 2006.

Google your bike and add "anime" at the end of it.
Does your bike have an anime nerd counterpart?

My roommates bike does

I'm amazed Arai still has some helmet designs that would match this livalry. Who the fuck is buying this?

I like that arai sell outdated designs.

I just wish the helmets fit my fucking head.

Race replicas are one thing. Same though I'm a shoei fit but wish so bad I could rock some of the hayden reps. Running through marquez indy rf1200 now. I actually trailered my bike from ga to indy to go to my one and only moto gp and last atime indy when marquez debuted the design. And i started watching full time Marc's first year so it's kinda sentimental though I ride a Yamaha. I'd my was shit for gp though. Crap town and the infield was obviously a total afterthought at the oval. Crap spectating. Wish they still raced at laguna and I could make the trip though Austin looks like it would be a fun vaca

god machine

Pretty cool when Tony Elias debuted it but will likely be lame when squids adopt it and add mohawks.

That plus a full set of Venom leathers would be the hypest shit, without that it's a bit edgy.

i think it would go fine with a normal white or black suit

this is old right?

youtube.com/watch?v=HmA8SY5-hu4

>youtube
>"wheelie fail"
>sort by upload date, short run time
>maximum kek

youtube.com/watch?v=U6CAz15ZqIw

fuckin blaine

toni elias is my favourite story of 2016

>had no idea what the fuck he was doing / going absolutely nowhere in europe
>hey why don't you come fill in for an injured guy in motoamerica? (how did this even get arranged)
>sure why not
>won 3 races on the trot on and outdated bike and got a full time ride
>fans love him
>came second in the superprestigio

and he just seems so damn happy because of it.

gsxr is a bit outdated but it has a great engine and handles easily

I think he's done alot for the motoamerica series that it probably really needed. Let the euros know they can be competitive here while giving us manufacturer and international attn. That guy from Aprilia started doing really well and they actually started giving him some factory support.

Not this year. Hope m4 suzuki can bring it to graves Yamaha with the new bikes.

I think they have a good team more than anything else, I was talking to an ex endurance racer at the track who rode for SERT suzuki one of the years they won le mans, I said the bike is a bit outdated now how come they keep winning every time and he said the team principal of SERT suzuki is the most forceful and driven man he's ever seen, he runs it like an ultra organized dictator and because of that, things never go wrong.

The bike and the rider are only part of the equation in racing.

>he runs it like an ultra organized dictator and because of that, things never go wrong.
you think maybe that has something to do with the bike handling well?

youtube.com/watch?v=NKojd0gHak8

lol

I like rooting for the hardens and Tony really made things fun this year. Bought a suzuki shirt at the road atlanta race last year to support the boys. Suzuki was doing demos all weekend to which was nice. Rode a 16 gsxr1000 but didn't get a chance to even go over 7k on the shit ty paced group ride. Could tell that wave of power was building in there still though. It was the suzuki ecstar rep too!

god damn this bike is A E S T H E T I C

sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/5963684265.html

i bought a signed hayden shirt when they were at laguna seca this year lol

I'm australian not american but something about hayden, the more you learn about him the more you like him, he's just seems like a top bloke (and he can bitchslap a bike.)

youtube.com/watch?v=OvyegjzhOJ0

Winner! Love the old SS designs with the dual headlights. Are you watching Nicki in wsbk? Hope he does at least as well on the Honda this year. I feel this is Davies time to shine though finally.

Sup guys

nah i dont watch much WSBK really, i go when they come to laguna seca though. just motogp and motoamerica

Hes obviously fast but as we saw with his tenure at Ducati a Pedrosa type brand ambassador. And I guess being the only American gave perhaps some international appeal? At least to countries that aren't Spain or Italy. England's not doing bad these days though and you've still got jack.

sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/mcy/5924593311.html

oh bby

American Honda is still a big Nicky proponent

I just started following when hayden dropped but yea it can be a bit boring. It's like f1 now. F1 is mostly the AMG show and wsbk kawasaki. If your American bein sports has mainly the only but also great coverage with not only races but analysis for all races.

both of our countries are underachieving in road racing right now unfortunately.

>gardner
>doohan
>bayliss
>corser
>stoner
>McCoy
>Beattie

now we have...jack, who I like but I mean damn.

Saw one at indy and didn't even realize we had then in the states. 2 smokes right? I was actually suprised at all the cruisers I saw at the gp. Seems like a double negative but cruisers just can't resist a gathering I feel. Those guys are all about group rides.

those rs250s are relatively common at the track but i dont think many are street legal

Spain is just the Capitol of racing currently and we are on opposite ends. Makes it very costly and sacrificial for riders. At least you have someone representing you. I can't see an American in gp in the near future. Jack's a fun guy at least and gets on well with the brits.

my fucking dick

bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=505368

I'm sure it's a riot but it looks like something from 01-03. You cold buy a similar year Japanese liter for same price. They just haven't aged well.

Closest I could find was from (what I gather) a giant honda commercial anime. Not sure if this counts.

are you fucking kidding me? that aprilia would dick slap a "similar year japanese liter" up and down the road all day

No?

I certainly like Aprilia but the 2008 t1 for example made prob 50 more hp 10 more tqs and by nature a SS is going to be quicker than a naked. My 03 zed 1000 was more comparable and it wouldn't even hold a candle in speed to even a 600SS.

>R1*

>comparing naked to SS

hurdur

08ish jap bikes are all meh looking anyway except the black and yellow yamahas

We'll you didn't say aesthetically dick slap still the Aprilia looks old and cobbled as fuck and every bike of 3 I've owned has been a naked.

unless i was buying a track bike, i'd take that aprilia over some meh japanese supersport 10/10 times

Even if we are comparing 2008 naked only bikes the Aprilia still falls behind in most categories I would say. It could be faster around a lap perhaps but that's like having the fastest hybrid around the burger ring. We are talking about nakeds. All I care about is comfy wheelies in that segment.

i also have an 04 z1000 btw, it has a few engine mods, will easily pull on a 600 in the straights but obviously it's pretty heavy and tube frame so in the corners it's not great (even with zx6r suspension)

So in 08 we prob had what..the z1000 the street triple a Buell xb12 or maybe the Rotax one? 1190CR or something? And perhaps a ktm duke of sorts or the fz1.again you are getting with Aprilia the most expensive least comfortable couch. If I wanna go fast around a track I'm not buying comfy I'm buying something for the track. Exactly why no one's riding them. The dealer support just makes the argument worse.

I'd say it counts

My old bike had one but it looks like there isnt one for my scooter

what up

I loved my zed. Have an fz09 now. 0-100 the zed wins on a 600SS but after that it's lights out. We won't even get into theach twisty bits where a SS would disappear.I like to think of the zed as a sort of muscle bike. I think the FZ would similarly own the zed 0-100 but would then dissapear as the fz tops out 130ish but sitting on the zed now feels like a straight SS vs the fz seating position. Really fun contrast forb2 bikes that look like the same category on paper. Also the zedS suspension was considered garbage at the time while now it feels vastly superior to even the FZs 13 fucking year newer susoension. I really miss it at times but that 09 is a fucking powerhouse. Can't beat that motor.

>googles "Aprilia naked"

We'll I guess that settles it. Aprilia ftw.

No degeneracy allowed.

Just for that, I'm searching Deviantart

R t R

what a masterpiece

What little I've found is strangely artsy

is that a Duke? For a guy who hates the look of sport bikes, i actually really like that one

Super Duke

Extra curricular search: Google "naked girl with [your bike]" and just see what you find

Idk mang. Seems like they are adding alot of electronic fuckery to it for no real reason. I mean, seriously, do you need TC etc on a 300? Also, its an inline twin like all the other (except KTM) 300s so it won't have that sick sound. It does look nice I suppose though.

right color and production generation, too!

not entirely sure that's a girl, mind....

Best I could find. Plenty of pinup girl pics though

>tribal arm band tattoo
That screams herpes

How about a "celebrity on your bike"?

Shia is all I've found

I'm ok with this

Who wears earplugs while riding? When I go freeway/highway speeds the wind noise is pretty fucking loud with my helmet.

Is that Arnold? It's tough to say

>ruckus
>bike

Ive got tennitus. So no matter what, all i hear is crackling noises at the slightest hint of wind or exhaust noise

threadly reminder that rossi hoons scooters like a mad cunt youtube.com/watch?v=A8POpAuXTL4

I use um on longer trips. Just makes it more enjoyable.

Lol yea. That be the govinator

fuck, whatever dude.
2 wheeled vehicle. I said "bike" for the benefit of everyone else here.

I actually make a point IRL to always say "scooter" instead of "bike"

yes, you're right, professional motorcycle riders ARE good at riding...

I forgot about this masterpiece of cringe

>cam chains

lol

No, it's too pigfat for anime girls to handle.

So many daddy issue in one picture

being a ktm is close enough

This would be the most KTM picture ever if he was also holding a trophy and surrounded by even more trophies, plus a pile of prize money or three.

I never put 2 and 2 together on this one.
The ruckus gets more recognition than I expected, which is to say I didn't expect any

I'm a 22 year old without even a drivers license. Should I get a regular car license first or just jump straight to motorcycles?

Honestly I'd say get a car first, but where you live plays a big part.

A motorcycle might be easier because you can just push a lightweight shitbike around to places you can legally practice and learn to ride at before you learn the rules of the road

If you start with a car you need someone to teach you, some free land, or the willpower and skill needed to illegally drive yourself around.

However, where you live might not let you get any license unless you can drive a car (lolmerica)

>rely on cam gears literally because they couldn't figure out how to make a V4 cam chain work at the required RPM

Honda cucked themselves.

I live in NYC. Pretty strict rules here because of the liberal stranglehold.

but they didn't cuck the people riding them 200k+ miles later

Except for that r/r thing

>how i cool essential electrical component lol?
>fairing vents? fins? a heatsink?
>nope! shitty grounds!

>Riding buddy of mine is switching from sportbikes over to cruisers.
>Wants to start doing long road trips and attending bike events
>he wants a street glide but I'm trying to talk him into "less homosex" cruisers

The transformation is almost complete boys

Well, depending on what you do day to day, it wouldnt be a bad idea in NYC. I live on the west coast but i can only imagine how bad parking is there. If you go to school and have big heavy books or something like that to throw in a backpack it might get a little annoying at times

>one other guy in town has my same bike
>go on a couple rides
>i sell my bike for a scooter so now he has no one
>mild guilt sets in

Why did you go the scooter route?

I'm a 22 year old graduate. I don't have a job since I went into an art field, so i would be riding it around the city and shit. Probably would never need a bag or anything. I also have a garage attached to my building so I'm fine for parking at home. Parking when I'm out might be hard though.

>art field
Stopped reading after that.
This post reeks of hipster

It would definitely help on gas, since you don't have a job. Not judging, just stating facts. My bike got 100mpg

Its honestly just more fun to me. If I want to go anywhere far, Ive still got my car. But its perfect for just riding to go grab lunch or to my friends house. There's lots of stop signs and signals where I live, so I was constantly having to downshift as soon as I got to a comfortable speed

Nothing wrong with convenience user. Where I live I oddly enough see more scooter riders ATGATT then motorcycle riders

since when does the cbr250rr have traction control

>I don't have a job since I went into an art field